Women's Health Community
Swollen, red, and white little clumps are coming out my vigina(vagina)
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Swollen, red, and white little clumps are coming out my vigina(vagina)

I had sex with my boyfriend Wed. and ever since then my vigina (vagina) has been swollen and red and i had noticed that i had little white things coming out. we hadn't had sex for about a week before that. Well today we had sex again and when we finished the white stuff was everywhere and it is really gross. I am going to the doctor Tuesday but i was wondering if anyone had any answers so i could possibly know about it before. I just want to know if its an infection or what because I have had a yeast infection before but never had these little white things there so i am really worried. Also he did *** inside of me wed so could it maybe be that just coming out?
Related Discussions
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
1194973_tn?1385507504
It sounds like it could just be yeast infection. The white clumps, do they resemble cottage cheese? That's also a common side effect that can happen when you do have the infection.
Blank
1314765_tn?1274096806
You can either have one or two things-an infection (whether yeast or some other form of bacteria) or a STD.
Blank
1219580_tn?1297221739
Honey, it really sounds like you have a yeast infection. Many people describe the discharge as "cottage cheese like". I know it sounds gross but very accurate. The redness and possibly itching (you didn't say but I'm guessing) are also tell tale signs. Your doctor can give you a prescripton and will look at a sample under the microscope to be sure. Because you are so irritated, stay away from any over the counter 1 day treatments because they will burn! If your doctor gives you a pill (diflucan) it will take longer for the outside symptoms to go away. There is a cream called Terrazole which may be more soothing and you can ask your doctor about. **** HOWEVER, if you have a fish like odor with the discharge, especially after sex, you probably have BV which is like a bacterial yeast infection. I would stay away from the pill treatments and use a Clindamycin based product to treat it. Important to finsh the meds and use them propperly. You doctor will tell you which you have for sure.   Good luck, don't worry.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Women's Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...