Swollen Vagina Lip after Oral Sex

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Swollen Vagina Lip after Oral Sex

I had oral sex and rough fingering last night, and while this was happening, it started to hurt and when i looked at it my right vagina lip was big and swollen. I came home and put some ice but it still looks the same. Is this something bad? What can I do? How can I get it back to normal?
its possible that you got a small tear and since you say it was rough you probably are experiencing some irratation. Try icing it and for the swelling if you can stand it try a warm compress. Take some advil and see if that helps. If the pain continues or gets worse see a doctor to make sure there isn't anything more going on. sounds to me that your partner was just a little too rough. I've had this happen as well...its not comfortable at all but im sure you will be ok
I think this will settle down in a few days..sometimes fingering doesn't hurt at the time but afterwards it can be quite painful. I would advise you make sure there is plenty of lubrication next time..
This happens to me from time to time, it's nothing to worry about but don't have any more sex for a day or 2 til it has gone down.
If the swelling and soreness don't improve after a day or 2 you should see a doctor, it could be that your partner has thrush, but I think you'll be fine..its just a sensitive area that at different parts of your cycle can be a little dry :)
Sometimes if you have too much roughness during any sexual activity you get some swelling! I have that happen from time to time, and maybe for a day I can't sit down too easy :P But it's gets better over time. If you're still swollen in a week, I would talk to a doctor.
KTowne, Shannon79, pb95, and Belle313 commented on Belle313's status
gymdandee commented on Gun Disarm Technique...
KTowne 11 more days until we find ... Comment
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals