Swollen vaginal lips, left bigger than right
My vaginal lips are swollen but my left one is bigger than my right by large proportions and I have no idea as to why. It's been swollen for two days, the swelling started after my boyfriend was fingered me. He got pretty rough, so I assumed it was that. But then the swelling went down for the most part and no longer irritated me and he fingered me again today, once more he was rough. My swelling is even worse now. It's also very uncomfortable walking and sitting.

But now I have some weird discharge coming out, it's white and creamy, sort of like melted marshmallows. I wiped with toilette paper and it came off but it's really sticky and keeps coming back, not a lot, but every now and then a large glob will appear.

Not to mention it really hurts when I urinate. I tried taking a warm shower to clean it out and it didn't do much.

Before this my vaginal region was itchy but I thought nothing of it, but, the irritation had persisted several weeks before this swelling came up so I doubt it's the cause.

I'm a little freaked because my mom's out of town and I can't get to a doctor. Anyone have any clue as to what I can do? I tried looking around for answers but haven't found anything that's really matched my symptoms.
are you allergic to latex, when i was younger i had the same problem, also it seems like you have a yeast infection too, and i would also checked for a uti.
hope you feel better
Hey your not alone. I was looking for information bout the same thing that is happening to you. I dont know whats wrong either.  I hope its nothing to big, and i can fix it. if you find out any info please let me know.
If you have the same symptom that the first gal mentioned it sounds like it could be two things and/or three things. Rough fore-play causing the swollen labia, the milky discharge a yeast infection and the painful urination could be a urinary tract infection. However the yeast infection can be painful too, cramping and painful urination can also be associated with yeast. Also, a chronic yeast infection on the vulva area can cause swollen labia and/or little tears. (The gal who first mentioned this issue also needs to tell her boyfriend to wash his hands before foreplay & to settle it down). (I'm sure she's been treated by now since she posted that in November).

You can easily go to the drug store and buy an over the counter yeast infection treatment pack. 1 to 3 to 7 days for a 'cure' depending on what you want to spend. Get one that comes with a cream for the outer vaginal area to help with soreness and itching. IF this doesn't work after you've finished the product, you must see the GYN asap as it could be a UTI (urinary tract infection) which if left untreated can turn into a kidney infection or lead to other issues. Don't let embarrassment keep you from getting the help you need. Your pride is not worth you being sick. It's a very common issue. Hang in there- you will be well soon!
ok i have that too but i am only 14 and never had sex. it started getting swollen on one side only like yesterday. my mom is out of town so i have no one to tell. im scared and i hope its nothing big.
same as ggrraaccee,
I'm 16 and never had sex and i'm freaked out and am not comfortable talking to my mom about this. Idk what to do or how this happened
I had the same problems. Started itchingg and then i sort or rubbed with a towel to get rid of the itching sensation but it only got worse and my vag lips would swell and sometimes my labia. And i started having discharge too. Its definitely yeast because i just asked my mom whose a nurse and she said those are the symptoms. Its best to go to a doctor to get a one time pill to knock it out. You can try over the counter but most times those dont work as well. And you dont have to be sexually active to get a yeast infection. The vag is very sensitive. You can get one from certain tissue you use or to tight pants certain soaps numerous things. Dont be afraid to tell your parents or a trusted adult because this problem is in fact not sexual at all!
I'm 12 and have had one sexual experience but there was no penetration or fingering as it was with a girl I've also had these symptoms so I told my mom and it was definitely a yeast infection so she bought some vagisil but it didn't really work fully but when I stopped using it somehow it stopped since then I began to masturbate a lot and some of the symptoms came back (swollen labia +itchiness no discharge) and I've lost my vagisil now what do I do please help