Traces of blood found in urine

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Traces of blood found in urine

It has been found I have traces of blood in my urine. What might be the reason for this ?
-3 Comments Post a Comment
Avatar n tn
Maybe you have a small UTI or passed a kidney stone?
Avatar n tn
Blood in the urine is called "hematuria" and can indicate a problem and needs prompt professional medical investigation. Reasons traces of blood can be any of the following: Medications, Strenuous exercise or exertion, Injury,
Vaginal bleeding , Urinary tract infection, Kidney conditions,
Bladder conditions , Urethral conditions (type of Urinary disorders),Sexually transmitted diseases etc... the list goes on
Also, if you are talking about Urine discoloration - it might not be blood in the urine. Need to still get checked out as there are also reasons that you would have discoloration.
Avatar n tn
Had an accident a months ago , doctor now found blood in my urine n at the hospital doesn't think cause by the accident .and now after two weeks check up there is still blood .and the doctor doesn't know and ask to come in one months time ;Is there a big problem
Hi im tiffany im currently 13 years old.A few years ago when i was 11 i had traces of blood in my urine and contiue to still have it.They used some kind of machine to look at my kidneys they said that one was partly scard and a little bit small than the other.yesterday on 04/22/08 i went to a kidney pedatric hospital the man said that the traces of blood found was because im a girl going through puberty.but the problem is that im not sure if that is the case.i had  one past infection many years ago i was mabey 5 ,6 ,or 7 not sure.my mom is currently making other opontments with other doctors because she thinks that the blood is not because im a girl going through puberty.HELP PLEASE.my mom says it can be cancer or something els.I wanna kill my self.if i do have cancer im not going for the surgery im just going to die.Im toscared to go under all that dieing would just make it easer.SOME ONE CALL A DOCTOR OR IF YOUR A DOCTOR WRITE ME BACK TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK IM SCARED SOMETHINGS GOING TO HAPPEN BECAUSE EVERY THING BAD HAPPENS TO ME>HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
Avatar n tn
i am worried about two weeks Dr found trace  trace of blood in my urine,told to return and i did about 3 weeks later,and still a trace of blood in my urine i never had this problenm what can it mean? they sending me for a refererral.for a ct.
i am 26 yrs old i have 2 children and recently been trying for another one and im having great difficulty . I had a miscarriage in september 09 little pain but thats it passed through fine upsetting then in november i had a severe miscarriage which was unbearable pain i couldnt walk i had to have keyhole surgery called laparoscopy to check i wasnt having an ectopic the hospitol just put this time down to severe miscarriage . now nearly four mths later i am experiencing sickness nausea faintness urinating tender breasts and my stomach has enflamed in the shape of a rugby ball i also have heartburn which is painful can anyone help me and tell me wot is going on in my body and if i am still carrying pls . also the emergency doctor wants to refer me for a scan to check and has also found traces of blood in urine pls help me
KTowne So I guess we will not be g... Comment
AnnieBrooke busy, busy, busy Comment
AnnieBrooke commented on Cindy's status
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals