Tubes tied, pregnancy symptoms, but negative test
Hello this is my first time posting on a site for help but i feel so lost i just didn't know what to do, Here's my story I had my first child when I was 19 um I didn't figure out I was pregnant until I was 3 months but that was just because I didn't wasn't noticing signs and symptoms of my first pregnancy and I was new at that kind of stuff, I had my second kid of 3 years later um that 1 I knew I was pregnant right away when I got pregnant cause I had weird fluttery cramps and all the signs of being pregnant which already having 1 kid I knew what it felt like to be pregnant, so I know I was pregnant again I had taken 3 or 4 home pregnancy test and they all came back negative and when I and I haven't had my period In like 3 months that was just another added on sign telling me that I was pregnant so not having a home pregnancy test work I went 2 have the doctor so they could do a test it came back not negative but not positive either and the doctor said they detected A small amount of that hormone but not enough to tell me I was pregnant they thought it was a miscarriage, but I looked at the doctor and said no I haven't bled and almost 3 months. so she said come back in a week and we'll do another test so I came back in a week and my hormone levels have tripled there for giving me my positive pregnancy test, I had my tubes tied the day after I had a given birth to her because I have a complication with my uterus it's a bicornate uterus, I'm not sure if you know what that is but in the end that a woman has 2 uteruses instead of 1 kind of like in a heart shape, and I only found that out when I got pregnant I didn't know that before and then I found out that it's partially septated too and if you don't know what that means there's a blockage going halfway down between my 2 uteruses so with my first pregnancy I was on bed rest at 30 weeks and I delivered early  at 36 and a half weeks and with my next pregnancy I was on bed rest at 25 weeks for until 36 weeks and then was induced at 39 weeks and so that is the reason for my tubal but now 2 years later after having it done I have been having symptoms and signs that I might be pregnant. it started um with my last period it was Normal on January 25th was the last day of my period and I had intercourse with my boyfriend and then after that we went into February and a couple days before my period was supposed to start I started getting nauseous, which was normal because after I had my second child I felt really nauseated after every time I got pregnant but that was the only symptom I ever had. so after being 3 days late my symptoms started getting worse a and I started having more symptoms like tiredness I was thirsty more I was hungry more, going to the bathroom every hour. on the fourth day I'm supposed to have my period I started getting spotting and you know like that brown stuff before your period Actually starts the next 3 days there was bleeding but it was very light not normal not anything like my normal period, my normal period I would feel morning sickness type stuff for um like 3 days before it and then I would start my. 3 days later after that and it would last for like 7 to 10 days and it would start of light and it would get really really heavy. so I realize it kinda rambling and I don't know if all sit together and make sense some just going to some it up for you real quick, got my. In January it was normal February my period With 3 days late only lasted 3 days and was very very like a lot lighter than and normally its, I made a doctor's appointment to get a blood pregnancy test since the urine ones they weren't working real well and so then I was about 6 or 7 weeks a long when I went to have the blood pregnancy test and it just came back negative and then so she told me to come back in 3 weeks after I have this month period And then she she would do a bunch of test to try and figure out what's causing the symptoms I'm having, so after I got my negative to say that okay I'm not pregnant and today and change my mind because when I woke up I had really weird dreams and all of my pregnancy symptoms I'm having now I had with my other 2 pregnancies. tiredness I get worn out really quick I'm gaining weight my stomach actually getting bigger,  my boobs are getting bigger there tender I'm hungrier I'm thirstier I go to bathroom like every hour, I have really crazy dreams which I have only had when I've been pregnant I have heartburn which I only get when I'm pregnant. my mom doesn't want me to be pregnant I don't know why probably because you think I can handle it my boyfriend pretty much gloated to me in the doctor's office and they told me I wasn't pregnant so I just feel like everybody thinks I'm crazy because me and my body feel like I'm pregnant but there's no proof and nobody believes me cuz there's no proof, and I feel flutters and stuff in my body in it moving around and I know stuff changing in there and I just don't know what to do when I thought maybe you could have some answers for me or something for me to try or j just to know I'm not alone would help.
The symptoms you describe can also be something unrelated to pregnancy. Was your doctor able to run the tests on you that she mentioned doing? I would make sure to follow up on that.  If you strongly believe you are nothing but pregnant I would either make an appointment with another doctor if this one isn't taking you seriously or be seen in an urgent care or ER. You need to get to the bottom of why you aren't feeling well so you can start getting treatment and start feeling better.
Best of luck to you!
Hi there.  Sorry it is so confusing!  I agree with above that these things could be non pregnancy related.  I would look for answers in that area rather than thinking you are pregnant.  You certainly do have a complicated history though so I can see how you have doubts and concerns.  good luck dear.
Thank you both for your answers, something i forgot to put in there was I'm gaining weight and my stomach is starting to shape like it did with my two other pregnancies. But I'm suppose to get my period tomorrow so we'll see what happens with that one and i go back to the doctor next week and she'll run some tests.
It could be bloating? I hope whatever is going on becomes clear and a plan of treatment is put in place.
Best wishes
That's what i thought too, that i was bloated but i expel a lot of gas and it never goes down.