Aa
A
A
Close
Two weeks late on my period........negative tests...........
My period is two weeks late which means I'm 47 days since my last period came on. I took several home test and I also had a blood test done this past Wednesday when I was only 14 days late for my period. Could I have tested too early and could I still in fact be pregnant. I am doing no bleeding whatsoever, no spotting or nothing. I have been having some flu like symptoms and queasiness in my stomache with very mild cramps off and on. Can someone please give me your input on this or have someone else gone through these negative urine and blood test and later found out they were in fact pregnant? I'd appreciate your help on this.

Ms_smiles
Cancel
359 Answers
Page 18 of 18
Ive been really stressed out lately because im getting married in 15 days,... But im also 3 1/2 weeks late... Have taken 2 hpt and they both came back negative... Ive been craving chinese food like i did when i was pregnant with my daughter... But when i was pregnant with her i went to the doctor 1 week and the test came back negative... the next week went to the ER feeling really bad cramping on both of my sides... Came back that i was 6 weeks along... Im not too sure if I've missed my period due to the wedding coming up or what... Cuz ive been stressed out before and its never really messed with my period... I dunno what to do....
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
SO what have been the outcomes of these situations???  Everyone shares their stories which is encouraging that I am not alone, but I want to know how they turned out...pregnant or not?

I am 2 weeks late, negative tests, bad cramping on left side.  No other symptoms.  I used an ovulation kit so I'm pretty certain I ovulated although with my PCOS it took 55 days to get a positive ovulation test.  I am now 26 DPO and nothing.  No period, no positive test.  It is driving me absolutely crazy!  I have a Dr. appointment on Monday (today is Friday) so we will see what he says.  

I will post what happens for those like me who want to know the outcome of all these crazy situations!!!!!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
I would wait... Starting pills to start could cause a miscarriage which is hard to deal with. Wait I mean who cares if you miss anyhow.. It won't hurt you. I am 2 weeks late waiting also.. Dr said the same thing so I am waiting.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
I am 2 weeks late also.. Nurse said she could call mess in to start period but I have has one miscarriage and don't feel that's a good idea. I have very sore breasts, nausea, moody, very tired and going pee non stop! I only took one preg test 2 days after it said neg so I am waiting until 3 weeks. I also felt maybe I had a yeast infection but I have not been this late before.??? Any comments??
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
I am two weeks late today. I have taken 4 at home pregnancy tests and they all have been negative. I have been going to the bathroom all the time and pretty fatgued. I've also been craving cereal an unusual amount!! I'm going to the doctor today for a blood test because I am dying to know!!!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
hey everybody . it's been 44 days since my last period march 21 - 27 and i had sex march 28-29-30 and April 4-10-14-16-18-20-22-25 and i never got a period for April and now its may 3 ... so what should i do now wait till the end of the month  
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Hey I am two months and three weeks late could I b preggo? I have taken tesr but negative. Have had flu symptoms, headaches,lower back pain, lower stomach pain, moving on left side,legs hurt, weight gain,bad taste in mouth, discharge sometimes,moody, hungry more then ever,also get very hot almost fainted 3 times,and get tired alot. Plz help
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
I am 2 weeks late today, and like most of you, I have taken 2 hpt and there negative. I've had regular periods for the last 3 yrs. I know something is not right. I go to the dr july 5th. I have 3 other children and the test always showed up immediatly. I've been tired,having heartburn and bein very forgetful. I feel lil cramps here and there but nothin. I do drink the energy drink called rock star like 3 times a day, could that cause a neg result?      Thanks AMber S.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Well ill b two weeks late thursday in two days n i have never been late on my period. Took three hpt all negative.  I feel cramps but my period still hasnt come.   Im mostly nerviouse because i looked up with my last period date online and the date i might of conceived is surely the day i last had sex with my boy f.   Ive just been so relaxed and in a great mood also no pms symptoms.  What do u think. How long before i take another test?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
3099157 tn?1341183923
hey i have been with my bf for 6 years now. never have we used protection i feel sad nufin has ever happened even thou  i thought it couple times but ive been tested and fertility is fine.
well last month i was 7 days late then came on now this month i am 12 days late but feel like im coming on cramps, wateriness bloated. because its never happened i think its nufin but late but i really want a baby :( x
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
can any1 help me who is going through same symptoms as me,5 weeks 3 days ago had unprotected sex wiv my husband,trying for baby num 3,have had so many related symptoms to pregnancy,i.e shooting pains in breasts,small zit like white spots on my nipples,constant heartburn,moodswings,feelin extremely dizzy and tired,the list could go on,have took 8 tests aall negative,doc did test. . .negative! goin out of my mind cos feel so pregnant!! just would of thought a positive would of been regconised by now??
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Well I am 14 days late for my cycle. 2 negative tests. Idk. I'm 33 I have 2 teenagers it's like this is all new to me. My boyfriend an I has been trying for a year to become pregnant. I was on the depo for 4 years off and on so my dr put me on birth control to regulate my cycle about 3 months ago. I must admitt I wasn't taking them as instructed bc I wasn't trying to prevent pregnancy. So July I spotted but only when I used bathroom just for a day tho. Since then there has been no bleeding at all. I've always gotten a cycle. My cycle always came on, light bleeding that usually lasts for a day or two but this has never happened to me. I'm not stressed out. Y no cycle. Please help!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Well I am 14 days late for my cycle. 2 negative tests. Idk. I'm 33 I have 2 teenagers it's like this is all new to me. My boyfriend an I has been trying for a year to become pregnant. I was on the depo for 4 years off and on so my dr put me on birth control to regulate my cycle about 3 months ago. I must admitt I wasn't taking them as instructed bc I wasn't trying to prevent pregnancy. So July I spotted but only when I used bathroom just for a day tho. Since then there has been no bleeding at all. I've always gotten a cycle. My cycle always came on, light bleeding that usually lasts for a day or two but this has never happened to me. I'm not stressed out. Y no cycle. Please help!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Hi ladies.. I am 16 days late took 4 home pregnancy test all came out negative... I just had a baby April then June 28 period started last until aug 2 then now for July I just had some light pink and brownish and a little dark red but not much to fill a pad.. I am just confused my hpt came back negative which I have been feeling weird always tired excessive saliva which I had in my two pregnancy ( I have 2 boys already) so I know the feeling of being pregnant.. Sharp sense of smell.. Food craving..  Am I pregnant or just I don't know... :(
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
I am four months without my period.. I have never had regular periods but it has never been this long without some type of spotting or bleeding.. I took four hpt's all of which were one week apart from each other, so one a week for the past month and all I'm the morning except one.. They all came back negative. And when i was pregnant with my daughter the first dollar store test came back positive as soon as my pee hit it.. my belly fluxuates from pootchy to normal, and my boobs have gotten bigger.. I have yet to see a doctor about it because i felt normal buy now i am getting severe cramps,pooping out hard as rock #2's, and i am very fatigued.. Does anyone on here know what it could be??? Any comments would be greatly appreciated and comforting! Thank you
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
I know exactly what you are going through. My partner and I have been having unprotected sex for 3 months. 2 months ago I missed my period for the entire month. last month I got it and it lasted 15 days with heavy bleeding. this month I'm already late 2 weeks. I took three pregnancy tests when i was 3 or 4 days late and it came out Negative. Im going to wait till the end of this month to take another one. I wish I knew whats going on!!!!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Im going though the same thing, am just 3weeks late did a test last week at the docs witch was neg im back at the docs thurday to do a test again and find out why am late as i never have been b4 i have put on wait witch isnt like me at all i have a dark line down my tummy and some small hairs :/ very sore boobs witch have seems to just grow and grow over night my head is blaged with it all but iv stoped worrying and just waiting to see what thay say thurday iv also ad one tiny bleed witch was jus a one off and was brown :/ and also very bad mood swings and hot flushes i am 20 and i oready have to kids :) but with both my other it showed up on a test right a way  :s':( x
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Im am going through the same thing my period is a week late.. around the 2nd of this month sept i experienced some spotting that lasted 3 1/2 days when my period is normal five day and it normally comes on around the tenth of each month. I took around 8 hpt test 2 out of the 8 had very faint lines that said yes the rest were no's. I had two blood test that said no. It's now sept 17 and im still having all the symptoms of pregnancy. Anybody else going through this please help i need some advice..
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
I just had a baby last april 30.i had a period august 8.and I am two weeks late now,i went to the doctor had a test and it came out negative, and he told me if I am so worried take a blood test.which I will know tomorrow.I'm not worried to get pregnant because I like kids.please leave a comment if you have the same matter like me.thanks
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Hey I'm new to this after reading comments for days I'm adding my own.
I had a surspected mc on sept 12 as doctor said I hadn't done a h.p.t  to say I was pregnant they could not call it a mc. It's now 42 days after and I still have no period. I'm very moody, very sore achy cramping feeling, weeing a lot, very bloated with few more head ach. I have done a h.p.t and got a neg result? Confussed? Sick of waiting? Please help?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
So Ive been following these posts and what frustrates me is that none of you have come back with updates on what exactly was going on in your situations. We all seem to be complaining of the same things so where are all of the answers? I am a mother of 3 TTC. With my other 3 pregnancies I conceived right away. I am always a 28-30 day cycle. WELL...after my last daughter was born (Jan.20/11) I started taking ALLESE 28.....4 mths ago I quit because my husband and I decided we would like to have another child. The last 2 months my periods have been out of whack. I was 13 days late last month and finally had a period on the 16th day which only lasted for 3 days. This month I am now 13 days late, have had cramping on and off but every pregnancy test I have done says negative. I am trying not to stress over this but its really hard when you've had 3 successful pregnancies and now you don't even know your own body! Please I could use some feedback from others who have experienced this. I will keep you all updated too just so your not left in the dark like all of the other inquirers. Thanks
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
4389062 tn?1353861514
I have spotted for one day. Then a hour later I got real hot and fainted. Today I have a major headache and my teeth hurt. I know I might be pregnant. But I'm nerves and scared. Has anyone else had these symptoms
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Ok n the beinging of December I had my period on the sixth to b exact two weeks after that I started to spot bright red blood I went to the doc she did blood work n I was pregnant so n the beinging of Jan my period never came so I took a test when I was a week late n they both came up negative what do u guys think I should do I'm really nervous because I was pregnant back n September but I had a abortion:(  am I pregnant  pregnant again
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
I am about 4 months late on my period and having all signs of pregnancy. But urine, blood, and home tests have come up negative is it possible for me to be 4months pregnant? I last had sex in September. I have gained a lot of weight I have a belly and also all symptoms. Someone help me! Please
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
I am about 4 months late on my period and having all signs of pregnancy. But urine, blood, and home tests have come up negative is it possible for me to be 4months pregnant? I last had sex in September. I have gained a lot of weight I have a belly and also all symptoms. Someone help me! Please
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
I lost my period and nw itz day 45.. I buy a pregnancy ditection kite and find negative.im havg stomac pain and all sometimes. Please tell me i am pregnant or nt
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Im married and have been on the pill for 5 years decided to get off my pill to try and conceive. I M having hard breast, very tender cramping and discharge. I have taken test and they r all negative... Im only a day late. Im so confused :/ anyone have.this happen.. please help
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Im married and have been on the pill for 5 years decided to get off my pill to try and conceive. I M having hard breast, very tender cramping and discharge. I have taken test and they r all negative... Im only a day late. Im so confused :/ anyone have.this happen.. please help
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
I'm 47 days late. My boobs are sore and tender off and on. I'm urinating at least 20 mins apart. My lower right side of my back is hurting awfully bad and my stomach will be achy once in awhile.. can anyone help?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Hello my name is Mary Ann I havent gotten my period since march made 2 home  pregnancy test negative one blood at da clinic and all negative I got a bladder infection should dat cause my period to stop I dnt know I tied my tubes is it possible to get pregnant
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Hello my name is Mary Ann I havent gotten my period since march made 2 home  pregnancy test negative one blood at da clinic and all negative I got a bladder infection should dat cause my period to stop I dnt know I tied my tubes is it possible to get pregnant
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Well here go's I just turned 41 I have never had any problems with my peroid ever always had it on time always stayed 5-7 days normal flow and I have 18 year old twins my birthday was 02-28 had a normal peroid that month now for march no peroid and now its april 13th nothing light cramps in my naval and bottom of my stomach also brest feelings from time to time neg preg test 5 of them and I feel sleepy more now then before flu like symptoms also any one been threw this? If so what was the out come
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Omg, I stumbled upon this post because I'm going through the same thing right now. I've just been so emotional about the whole thing because I'm sick of not knowing, and from reading the comments on here even if my blood test comes out negative like the urine tests I won't feel Any comfort. Because its a possibility that i didnt produce the hcg levels :( I'm only a week late on my period so idk if I should have waited a little longer to take the blood test. I just want this worry and concern to go away already.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
I am a month late, I have taken about 4 hot and all are negative, I went into the doctors to be told it could possibly be the pill I'm on, however I've been on this for a while and have never been this late, it's ridiculous how I got a quick 5 minute chat and then told to come back in 2 months time... My breasts are extremely tender and sore, I get dizzy spells, nausea, my appetite has changed and I'm suddenly hungry all of the time. I had some slight spotting one day, went instantly and a week later it was back for a day yet again. I honestly don't know what to do, I guess it may have to be a waiting game but I don't know whether to stop taking the pill just in case I am pregnant after all
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
by: Wanda;Having the same problem... I'm two weeks late for my period and I took the First Response hpt whn I was 5 days late because it said it detects pregnancy as early as 5 days BEFORE your missed period, but it was negative thn.... I also am having soreness in my breasts an also, whn squeezed my nipples are producing a small amount of clear fluid and one nipple smells of sour milk. Im experiancing drowsyness an nausea., but no vomiting. Whats going on?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
I had sex 2 days before ovulation my period suppose to come on on the 19 but I been having headaches and my breast been sensitive! Do you guys think I'm pregnant and I also took a home pregnancy test but I came back negative! Pleaseeee help  
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Im 25 and never been pregnant! Ive been with my boyfriend for a year n a half, been unprotected for alnost a year. Im tryin to get pregnant. Im almost three weeks late on my cycle i feel no cramping as uf my cycle were coming and i took a urine pregnancy test but its saying negative. I feel like gettin sick trigging from certain smells?? Could this be a sign? Im very confused does anyone have any ideas?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
I feel like I just read a story that I wrote hahaha...I am in the same boat as you. It has only been 5 months for us and I fell like im about to lose my mind cause it aint happened yet. This made me feel tons better about everything. Sometimes you just feel like your the only one in the world that cant get pregnant. Just like you I thought well its time lets get started, we got married, bought our house, got settled in and said ok lets have kids... but here we are 5 months later and nothing. Iv cried until I cant cry about it any more. Just the thought that it could never happen kills me. So thank you so much your message it helped ALOT. Thanks You
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Hello
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Can anyone help me.Im 29 yrs old married.my last period was on october 7,2013 me and my husband had sex last oct.9 and 13.i was expecting my period to come on Nov.4,2013 coz i have a regular menstrual cycle after every 28 days.i used yasmin pills for already 2 yrs but i stopped using it for 3 months ago coz i felt some side effects.i stopped taking yasmin pills right after that last month i got 17days of having my period.
I wonder if it's only delayed or am i pregnant but i haven't done any pregnancy test yet but i wonder i got pain on my breasts not so tender but its painful sometimes and i got some whitish yellow discharges.
Pls help me i would appreciate it a lot.Thank you.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
So I'm having the same problem, two weeks late, both tests negative. So my boyfriend and I decided to have intercourse and i bled during a bit after. But now I haven't at all. Am I pregnant?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Hi there.. im nearly two weeks late on my period ive done 2 hpt and they both say negative.. i keep feeling sick and constantly peeing, i also keep getting slight cramps to. I dont know what else to do its now driving me mad. Is it possible to be pregnant when your nearly 2 weeks late as ive read some other comments saying its not possible? Please help
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Hi ladies I never missed a period a day in my cycle my period date is on november 22 today is dec1 thats 10 days but I had intercourse on my ovulation dates but my test came out neqative as well but no cramps but alot of heartburn back pain dizziness and headaches so please help me out thanks♡♥
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Hey guys I was 2 weeks late and then come on yesterday :( was so upset because we were TTC and after three weeks of Unprotected sex nearly ever night I was late!! I tested and tested and tested, always came back negative. Had symptoms of being pregnant being sick, food cravings, tired after doing simple things, bigger boobs and no period i totally beleived I was. you just have to wait it out... if you are starting to get worried go to your doctor :)
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Hard work of trying to get pregnant?why you want to get pregnant so badly?are you insane?kids are just trouble and when they will grow up they will live their own lives and won't care about you.Enjoy your relationship with your partner and quit the stress and all the ********.women who can't get pregnant are blessed.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
You should probably stay off forums like this when all these women and myself want are encouragement. Everyone's life choices are different so don't bash ours. Children are the biggest blessing anyone can have, and those who are trying to conceive their first or even 2nd and are having a hard time need the most encouragement.  It's a shame that we turn to a site like this for some uplifting and a miserable troll like you has to put their two sense in. I feel so sorry for you that you feel that way and have so much hatred in your heart because honestly, if you haven't felt the love of your own child, then have you really felt love at all? Have a nice day.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
I'm in same boat so frustrated me know if u ever get answers
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
I have had unprotected sex, I am now 2 weeks late I have taken 3 tests all negative. I suffered for about a week with thrush and I had a water infection at the same time. I am a complete mess, laying in bed crying all day. For the first week that my period was missed I had a few pains lower abdomen but nothing like it usually is when I come on I suffer with really bad pains. Me and my boyfriend have not planned this at all, so I am quite worried now. Anyone going through the same thing have any advice?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Hey Im in a similar situation. Im only 19 and not looking forward to have a baby. I have had protected sex everytime but now Im 2 weeks late on my period. Even the previous month I only bled for 3 days instead of my usual 6 days. And it was really really light. Have taken 2 home pregnancy tests and both negative. What else could be my reason for a late period?? I can't be pregnant.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Hey Im just gonna update my situation hoping it will help someone. I finally got my period on day 46 of my cycle. Im guessing it was the 2 separate rounds of antibiotics that I took that delayed it
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
3060903 tn?1398568723
Blank
Nighthawk61 Maturity is not when we sta... Comment
1 hr ago
4769306 tn?1510860120
Blank