Two weeks late on my period........negative tests...........

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Viewing 201-358 comments:
Well if it does end up just being your period..Im gonna know exactly how you feel... For a couple days I was so discouraged and a little depressed.  Im better right now, because Its like a new month to get to try again....I have a feeling this will be the cycle from now on..My poor husband! lol  I went out and bought Answer ovulation tests, so that I can feel sure that Im centering it around the right time.  I start that in a few days.  Its just crazy that there is no guarantee with children.  I guess I took it a bit for granted and thought that when I decided it was a good time to have children, it would just happen. Boy was I wrong!  Its only been 4 months but it feels like years!!  Im gonna feel real silly for worrying so much about it once I finally have a beautiful baby in my arms....I will just keep thinking that thought...good luck to you, keep me posted :)
So nothing happened last night. I had cramps that were torturous but nothing else happened. I've had a few spots on day 18 and day 20. I am now three weeks past my period and getting quite perturbed!!! Why is my body doing this to me? LOL(crazy like) I am at the point where I don't care and whatever happens happens. I am going to set up an apt. with my gyn and see what enlightening things she can add to the table. Other than that, I have way to much life to worry about to spend time stressing myself out. God knows what I can handle so if we are meant to have more children then it's in his hands and there isn't a whole lot we can do about it. I am sending good baby thoughts your way and hope the ovulation kits work for you guys. All of this work will be worth it!!!!
My doctor finally emailed me back and she thinks that I just didn't ovulate this month and that is why I haven't had a period which would explain why I have been having really yucky cramping with light spotting but no period. When there isn't an egg to flush (menstruation) then your body doesn't know to when to flush. This is why so many women miss periods and get negative pregnancy tests. While your body is trying to figure out when to shed the lining of your uterous without any clues from a dying egg you will still have all of the PMS symptoms because your hormone levels will stay elevated in anticipation of menstruation. This lingering PMS can feel just like pregnancy symptoms, which by the way feel like alot of other symptoms as well:( I just wanted to write and let everyone know what I've learned through research and from my doctor. I'm sorry if it doesn't help cheer anyone up but at least with a dose of reality we all can keep charting and keep trying without losing so much precious time wondering what the heck is going on with our bodies. I am really frustrated with myself for waiting for a positive pregnancy test for almost a whole month because I didn't keep trying to conceive. I bet on a lame horse and have wasted alot of time doing it. Good luck to you all and just keep remembering all of this hard work will be worth it!!!!
Ah, you didnt waste anything, maybe its good for your sanity (and your body) to get a break for a month! Your explanation on the body is good to know, but from what ive heard its like you get the pms symptoms because your egg throws out the progesterone to start the mentrating process.  If you can get pms symptoms without any egg, im super confused!!  Ive pretty much come to the conclusion that no matter what your body does, theres no clear answer! haha  Im trying the ovulation monitor this month..ive taken two tests so far and both have a faint line.  We started trying yesterday though, just in case.  It is interesting though because I wouldve been trying right now, expecting to ovulate in the next couple days based on ovulatin websites ive been to..i really think ive been doing it at the right time all along, I dont know if that makes me feel better or worse! :)
I think the more I learn the more confused I get! I am just going to try the ovulation kits and monitoring my basal temperature both twice a day because the timing of ovulation is very crucial. 12-24 hours for an egg to be viable makes wonder how anyone can accidently get pregnant!! Good Grief!!! Anyway..... Hanging in there seems to be my favorite thing to do these days. Good luck to us all..... for real!!!
Well I had the mother of all periods and ended up in the emergency room thinking I was bleeding out. I'm not under any more stress than normal but I guess it has built up enough to throw off my cycle for two months. Anyway hopefully my periods are back on track. My husband and I decided to let God take control and if we are meant to have more kids then it will happen. Good luck to you all!!!!
I havnt been on for a week and 5 days now. Got some cramps no blood coming out at all. sore boobs, sicky, headachy. negative tests still. i dont know what to think. please help!
Hay Emm i waz on the contraceptive injection and waz spose t av it agen in jan bt didn get it, i knw it takes up 2 a yr 4 ur body t becum normal agen,i had a normal period jus after nw yrs,bt i had unprotected sex 2-3 after and am nw 2 weeks l8..is it because my cycle isnt bak t normal due t the injection r cud i b pregnant?
I have not been on my birthcontrol for about 4 months because me and my Fiance have been trying to get pregnant. My periods are usually a week early or just on time and I am now 2 weeks late my period and my nipples were sore for a few days but now I have no other symptoms and a home pregnany test came back negative, could I still be pregnant?
Don't go on the pill yet my mate is nearly 12 weeks late and she's been booked in for a scan to see what's going on inside but I'm nearly in the same situation as u Im susposed to be on the pill but I have a rubbish memory for taking it and now I stopped cause of all the hastle but before I stopped it I had unprotected sex and I think I'm pregnant as throwing up and gaining weight and boobs look massive but all my 3 hpt were negative and doctors blood test was negative too due for my next period either next week or week after.
im 16 and just recently had sex with my boyfriend. He kina half put it in without any protection but then i told him no and we ended up having protected sex about 3 times over the weekend. That was a few days before i was due for my period, i am now about 3 weeks late and im freaking out. I have been really stressed since they were due tho. We have been fighting constantly for the last 2 weeks and thhen this week i worked 20 hrs and didnt sleep  coz im struggling with school and  and i have 2 weeks to finish everything for yr 11. Do u think im pregnant or just stressed?? Please help?!?! I also feel like im comming down with the flu, im really tired and i im just aching everywhere and my skin is sore to touch... Plz help
Ok I'm 2 weeks late wit negative hpts and I've been prego 3 other times with positive hpts within days of missed period.  I've never missed periods without it ending up due to pregnancy. I'm having similar symptoms too. Just don't know why it won't show positive. Also a week b4 expected period I had a tad pink discharge when I wiped. *Sigh* Idk Wats goin on.
Oh boy 2 weeks late no period what is this.....?
Hi, have been reading this post and I am going through what quite a lot of you ladies are going through! Period is 17 days late, very tender breasts, backache, headaches and dizziness! Took 2 hpts when period was 14 and 15 days late both neg! Am having quite a bit of cramping low down in my abdomen but no sign at all of a period! We are TTC but so far no luck :(. Its so nice to see women supporting each other on here through their fears and worries. Any help would be greatly appreciated :)
Its now January 04, 2011, what is the update now? are you pregnant?
Hey everyone,

I have been reading through all the posts, and something similar happened around 8 months ago i was over 3 weeks late so i took 3 hpt and they all came up negative, so i went to the doctors and they got me to do a pt, it again came up negative, they also tested my 2 hormone levels and found that my body was actually starting to prepare to produce breast milk, my doctor thought this was strange as the pt came up negative. She sent me for an ultrascan, they found that i had 14 cysts on my ovaries and uterus. This was giving me symptoms of pregnancy. I was given a 3% chance of getting pregnant and being 21 years old its a bit scary. My partner and i decided that i would stop taking the pill and let nature take its course. Im now 2 weeks late and have no symptoms of pregnancy, it can be like russian roulette, im getting use to negative tests, but all i can say to everyone is there is still 3% for me so dont give up :)
(sorry for the long story)  
I am 23 years old, and from age 11 have had a period every month, never skipped one ever, and have been trying to concieve (conceive) for 3 months, although month one was a bit of a disaster, but each month i have my period 28-31 days apart...have never gone past day 31 before and now im currently 12 days late, have taken 2 cheap stick type pregnancy tests and one first response test and all were negative, but the doc who is a gynacologist of 25yrs is adamant that a lot of women dont produce enough hormone so being refered for a scan to check things out. In the past ive had all the preg symptoms sickness, dizzyness, headaches, back ache everything and convinced myself i was, but this time all im feeling is a slight stretching feeling in my uterus and not much else........i dont think you can suddenly just stop working, after ive spent a yr having tests and i have no cysts on my ovaries, all hormone levels are 100% normal, and ive never felt happier........to everyone out there trust your gut instinct as its always right!
I am 2weeks late and still am scared to take home preg test, last month same thing happened last month, but i ended up getting my period, Now I think I should wait it out for the rest of this month, because I don't wanna give my hopes up... Any tips??
I'm going through the same thing. I'm 32 days late, had a bit of spotting which I thought was the beginning of my period but lasted only a few hours and very light. I have done 6 pregnancy tests all negative, went to my doctor who basically laughed at me as if I was a weirdo I demanded a blood test which also came back negative. My breasts have grown up to 2 sizes and are very tender and sore. I remember when I fell pregnant with my first child I had the same problem, it wasn't till 3 months gone till i found out even though the doctors were insisting i wasn't then. Sooo confused! Still don't know what's going on.. Us woman do go through it.. :)
hi everyone

i had been on the pill for 2 years and last year i came off due to it not agreeing with me and it was 14 weeks before i had a period i had tests and nothing come back, i then went back on the pill for a month as it was a different pill and come off again and i have now not have a period for 12 weeks i have done a pregnancy test and it is negative anyone know what this could be????
I want to tell about my experience. Four months ago, I missed 3 weeks period. Although I got all pregnancy symtoms (symptoms) (Score Breast, Frequent Urine, Dizzy),  hpt showed all negatives. So I showed doctor, doctor told me that I was not pregnant. However I never give up to test hpt. I found out positive hpt result on missed 4weeks period. I wanted to sure, so I tested blood test. Blood Test showed 4weeks pregnancy. Unfortunately I miscarried my baby for 8weeks pregnant. Now I m trying to take pregnant again.. Good Luck to u all :).
Hi. I'm 32 days late today. I had an ectopic pregnancy 2 years ago. Thank God I found out early so I didn't need surgery.
I'm so nervous, I'm never this late. I took a test and it came out negative. It could be too early but at the same time I feel something weird in my belly. I soo worried. I long should I wait to go to the doctor?
How long it has been the longest that you girls have missed your period and everything was normal (keep in mind I'm never late, 28/29 days max)
Hi, my period is now 2 months late. I haven't had any pregnancy symptoms though, which seems a little odd. I was wondering what the cause could be?
Hi I am Heather, 22 years old, never had a child. Got pregnant once had a tubal pregnancy. Periods have always been regular (28 days.) i been late one time in my life, thought i was pregnant. (5 days late before) Negative hpt...   Okay so now 2 years later, everything was normal. I am now 2 weeks late, tomorrow. I have no spotting, and no cramping, i had a few more than normal headaches, some back pain, more urine, and kinda queasy and had 3 hpt all negative.. Never been on birth control..  I just dont know what to do I am not really a stressful kind of person i have no stress at all in my life. (sometimes they say stress takes away your period) Ugh... Any help ? lol
hi everyone i have been readin and im in the same boat but with one thing different.
2 months ago i was a week late staring i took a hpt and that said no the next month i was a week late again i took a hpt and it came up sayin yes then a fwe days later had a light bleed so took anither test said yes so just to check i took another one a week later and it said no well i have taken three now and they have all said no im not two weeks late, i have a little boy and i feel the same i did when i was havin him i dont no wots happening and my docs wont do anything yet can anyone shed some light for me x
hi out there im 42yrs old and ive misses my period im two weeks late not sure if any changes its been a long time since pergant but for some reason i have this strange feeling. I DONT LIKE EATING in the morning and thats not me my lower back oh how it kills me ive been trying for awhile but nop luck any advise
I have a similar story to everyone else. I stopped taking the pill about 1 year ago because I decided I just didn't want the pill in my body anymore. So, as a result, my boyfriend and I have been having some unprotected sex in the last few months or so (using the pull-out method ALL of the time). My period was due around the 8th or 9th of May... it is now May 27th... about 20 days late... and I'm losing my mind... I've taken 3 home pregnancy tests (one test at 5 days late, another test at 1.5 weeks late, and another at 2 weeks late)- and all came up negative. I don't know if I'm just being paranoid but my stomach feels bloated and like I'm carrying extra weight, and I've been having MAD cravings for chocolate, chips, pop and all kinds of junk food. I am thinking of calling my doctor's office to schedule a blood test or whatever, but just haven't gotten around to it yet with other things on the go right now. I'm wondering if home pregnancy tests can be wrong or if it may just be too early to detect it yet if I actually am pregnant. Two of the tests were dollar store tests ("Pro-Care") and the other was a Life Brand test (don't know if this matters or not). Can it take 3 weeks or longer for home pregnancy tests to detect the pregnancy hormone? If anyone has any thoughts, feel free to share. Thanks!
hi everyone i am 20yrs old and me and my hubby have been ttc for almost a year now. i am 2 weeks late on my period which is unusual for me as i have regular periods.i have taken 3 pregnancy tests at different stages after my period was due and they have all come back negative.this is stressing me out!  please if anyone can help light the situation on what to do next it would be most appreciated. " )

* baby dust 2 all  *

* baby dust 2 all  *
I've been very stressed myself with several negative hpt over the past few weeks (my period is about ten days' overdue). I'm beginning to accept that it may not be. It is so painful. Much more painful than  I ever imagined as this is my first experience of feeling pregnant. And I'm unlikely to have many more goes as I'm 46 and have used contraception all my life because I struggled to care for myself, let alone a child. My pregnant feelings came about after a one off experience of making love with my man of seven years straight after having the mirena coil removed. We haven't made love since and I doubt he'd embark on another attempt seeing how hard this has been emotionally for me (and for him too, especially seeing my hopes properly for the first time and understanding we've left it too late). I've caught him watching me feeling euphoric and convinced the next test would be positive and he's crying for me, anticipating my disappointment.  If I turn out to be pregnant I'll dance for joy. But I'm preparing myself for the likely possibility that my period will come and that the last few eggs will do what they want to do. We can't afford IVF financially and I don't think I could afford it or any other attempts emotionally. My life seems to have come to a halt. Wish me healing.
hi last month i missed my period. 2 weeks later after i missed it i got it and it was heavy could it be possible that i could still be pregnant. my periods are normal. last time i missed a period i was pregnant i had a beautiful baby boy but when he was 2 months he passed away. me and my husband want to have a baby so bad. i was so happy that i miss my period but the 2 weeks went by and i got it so ill be really heartbroken if im not.. its been hard since my lost. please someone help me. thanks yall.
Well I have been reading blogs for about two days now and I am finally ready to tell my story. My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for 3 years now. We managed to get pregnant once in 3 years but it was an ectopic pregnancy. That was back in 2009 and since then we haven’t had any luck. I have done numerous amounts of test with my OB/GYN and everything seems to be fine. At least that’s what I was told. Since none of the doctors I have gone to have been able to tell me why I can’t get pregnant, I just continue to try naturally. I have not taken any fertility drugs nor have I tried any conception aides like Pre-Seed. I’m leaning towards trying Pre-Seed since it is natural and safe. I really want to try and get pregnant naturally. The only thing stopping me right now from trying anything is the fact that I am a little over two weeks late. (No need to try if I’m already pregnant!!!) The first day of my last cycle was May 22. Around the ending of June/ beginning of July I had a brownish colored discharge. I thought it was my period coming on but I was wrong. A week later I had a little link pink discharge when I wiped after intercourse with my husband but I just thought it was my period coming on. I was wrong again. I took a home pregnancy test after being a week late and it came out negative. I went to the doctor and had a blood test done July 7 but it too came out negative. After reading certain blogs I noticed that blood tests can come out negative in the early stages of pregnancy. (Which gave me hope) I don’t know what to think. I don’t know if I am pregnant or if I’m just irregularly late. I have had an irregular period from time to time but the most I have ever been late was a week tops.  I hope that I am pregnant but if I am not what could it be?  
I am 11 days delayed to be exact. I have never missed a period since my menarche. I am mostly on 28 days cycle, but can be late for a day or two. Last week, I feel queasy with the anticipation of a period coming plus I felt slight cramping, mood changes and fatigue. This week, I had a very light colored spotting. I am not sure if its an implantation or just my mind getting over anaytical. I took 4 pregnancy test, one came out very faint positive but the rest were negative. I am confused. Could it be something like PCOS? It scares the hell out of me. This will be my first pregnancy if ever and I have been praying for this. May we all be blessed by God whatever hopes we have in our hearts :)
i am 2 weeks late on my period and there is no way i could be preg. because im only 14 and i really need help on why this is going on ... cause i dont know what to do or if its normal ..... thanks :)
Hi I just started reading this forum today and i am also 2 weeks late but i got my period today but the last time i had unprotected sex almost a month ago i had some light spotting 3 days later (which research told me implantation bleeding-and this was a week and a half before my period should have started) and since my period hadnt come til 15 days late i took hpts and they all came out neg and some women have said you can still get your period early in pregnency, one even had it the first 4 months she was prego so i dont know what it means since i started it today?
We have the same feeling amyG50. I am 1 week & 5 days late with my period. So to break my anxiety, my friends advice me to do the home pregnancy test which I did last night but it came out negative. My husband and I are planning to have a baby. Some says it's too early to say that I am pregnant. But my anxiety really kills me...I might planning to visit an OB/GYNE this saturday and have the blood test which is more accurate than urine test....Please pray for me, I hope I am pregnant already...

Please email me: lrb_024***@****
Hii girls I'm 10 days late its been 38 days already so on 8-8-2011 I staind fer a little bit but den nothin more I've been gettin pain in my bak n frnt wut does all dis mean?
My last period was on July 5th and haven't got periods since then. Took two pregnancy tests one last week and one today and both came out negative. Not sure what is going on? I had spotting & discharge about two weeks back and am having light cramps in the abdominal area. Didn't want to go to the doctor as yet... Did anyone have negative tests two weeks after their expected period but were eventually pregnant?
Hi i have been having my cycles i thought it was every 28days so i been putting it on my calendar but it seems to be probably 26 days instead cause they keep early.  Also this is weird  i had my period last month in July 19th its now August i havent had a period im late but i dont to go by the 26 days or 28 days but still late. Also i had the cramps this time as well no period. Has anyone got any ideas please?
Hello ladies. I am 31 years old. I started taking the pill when I was 16 and quit last year. I have bad soy allergies and found that stopping the pill helped. That being said, my husband and I have been having unprotected sex for a year now. My period went from scheduled and very light while on the pill, to staying on the same schedule but a little heavier. My last period was July 12th. I am currently 9 days late. I have taken 3 hpt (First Responce) and yesterday went to the doctor's office for another. All 4 have been negative. I have been feeling strange lately also. Headaches, backaches, nausea. All the signs point to the big PG. Last night I had some cramping and some light light coloring when I use the restroom, which could be implantation I guess, since there is still no period. I am confused and irritated. I have a GYN appointment for 2 weeks from now. I'm going to impatiently wait and get a good diet and vitamin routine started just in case. I wanna know what's going on already. 2 weeks seems like a lifetime. Wish me luck!!!! I probably wont be able to wait that long to take another hpt.
i am so worried right now, my last period was july 1 and i am three weeks late, i took numerous tests, and all came out negative, i even took one at the planned parenthood. i have some symptoms such as backache and stuff but wouldnt it be positive now on a test. help me did his ever happen to anyone and they ended up not being pregnant.
I am 12 days late and I took two pregnancy tests. One last week and another one this morning. They both came out negative. And I've been having symptoms like nausea and vomiting and my belly is a bit bloated. I am also a regular. I also have frequent urination. Is it possible that I took the tests early? What am I supposed to do? Do I wait for another week or twoo to take another test? Thank you.
well you can test after the first day your af is duebut there is alot of things that can delay af, im 10 days over and like you all hpt negative  but i have no preg symptoms, so im going to the doctor on monday .but you do sound like your having pregnancy smptoms.but test again in a couple of days and if still no sign visit your doctor and get him to do your bloods best of luck x
hey everyone
well i know most stories have been from a female, but this time its coming from a male. My girlfriend and i had sex on july 1st and she got her regluar period on the 24th. Its is now the 28 and she still hasnt gotten it. Any suggestions?
I had un protected sex dec 28 th an I started my period exactly when I was suppose 2 jan. 12th I took pregnancy test they said negative feb. Rolls around an I go 2 the doct. I missed my period an was the test false negative before or did I just get pregnant after my period
I have read all the comments and still not sure what is going on with me. I am now 15 days late and have taken 3 pregnancy tests and had blood work done and all the results were negative. I am always on time. Has anyone had a blood test come back negative and still find out that they were pregnant??
thanks alot :) Ill try to test again in a few days or so.. ill update you.. thanks again..
hello.. how u doing? so how did it go with the doctor?
I am 2 weeks late  feelibg queasy cramps on n off sore nipples n two pregnancy test later still neg i was pregnant about 2 months ago i took a pregnancy test @ 2 weeks late also n it came out positive idk wat to do
I've been reading a lot of posts about being late and getting negative after negative test.  It's far more common then I ever knew.  Even through all of my medical training we never talked about the specifics surrounding being late and repeated negative pregnancy tests.  I myself have taken 7 so far, all of them were negative.  One of my friend's is convinced that I am pregnant, even after a negative blood test.  On the other end of the spectrum I've had other's say very hurtful things to me from the disappointment they would feel if I was pregnant to flat out telling me I am not pregnant.  I even had a co worker tell me she found me talking about possibly being pregnant downright boring.  Needless to say I spent a lot of time last Friday sobbing.  

Frankly the waiting *****.  I'm suppose to see my dr. tomorrow and I left a message with her medical assistant asking her to ask the dr. if I have to come in and if the dr. can actually do anything to help at this point because as far as I can see all I can do is wait.
Hello everyone, I am  11 days late. So far i'v taken 3 pregnancy test, all were negative. I have been having some symptoms such as nausea, fatigue and cramping on and off. I'v been with my man for almost 2yrs and we ALWAYS use condoms and haven't had any of them break or slide off. I'm not worried ; we will be happy with what ever the outcome is, but I hate not knowing what is going on with my body. If any one has had a similar situations please let me know how things turned out for you. Thanx
I am currently 16 days late on my period, and I have taken 5 HPT and they are all negative. I called my RN at my OB/GYN's office and she stated that maybe I just didn't ovulate this month. I thought to myself, in 33 years, now I didn't ovulate!?!? I did not understand. She then told me to give myself at least a couple of weeks to see if I either get a period, or take another test. I had the Mirena in for almost 3 years, but took it out in April because I had put on 30 lbs since putting it in. Nonetheless, I have been clocking my periods, and they usually run a cycle of 35 days. Yet, I have yet to be this late in the past unless I was pregnant. I was a fertile turtle prior to the Mirena, and now it seems like I can't get pregnant for the life of me. I can only hope that I will get a positive test in the next couple weeks and have a healthy baby next year. I currently have 2 daughters and have always wanted a boy. I have been enlightened by all of the responses on this forum and thought I would share my story. If anyone has any advice, please let me know!
I found this posting on accident and had to comment because I've been feeling the exact same symptoms: Period was due Sept 21st, 2011.. Didn't happen, although I had PMS symptoms I usually have like breast soreness, increased hunger and increased BM. No spotting either brown or pink, just nothing whatsoever. Around this time I DID increase my exercise regimen and figured this was making it late, which usually happens and period will usually come 3 or 4 days late. So I stopped exercising around the day I was due, and nothing at all, no discharge or anything. It is now October 9th and still nothing and I haven't been exercising either. This whole time I've been bloated, cramping a little diff than usual, elevated temp 99.4, 99.5 99.0, took two HPT tests last week came back neg. so took a blood test and tht was also negative. Called advice nurse this morning and she said it could be hormones even though I've usually been like clockwork with my 27 day cycle and never missed a period before. I've also never been pregnant, so it's comforting to know I'm not alone! I just wish I'd either bleed or get a positive pregnancy test because this in between is MADNESS!
Oh and I've also been experiencing flu-like symptoms, and heavy fatigue.. No matter if I get 8 hours of sleep, I'm still yawning all day looong... lol
Hi everyone...been going through these sites like crazy trying to find out whats wrong with me. For a change i thought id add my case as well. I am 30 years old and me and my partner have been ttc for 6 months now.

My last period was on August 15th. They are usually on time every month (30 days). However in August I was a week late and had a faint positive line 3 days before my period started but also had 3 negative tests. So in September when i was late again i thought i was going through the same delay or my cycle had changed to 35-37 days so i waited. When it didnt start by the 22nd, I took a test but it was negative. Since then i have taken 3 more tests, the last one yesterday and they were all negative.

I have no symptoms really, just been constipated for the past 15 days or so, slight nausea everyday and headaches on and off. the last few days ive had some cramping and thought maybe my periods were about to start but nothing. Also ive been terribly emotional and have been crying all the time past few days. Dont know if that means my periods are about to start and I'm just having extreme pms coz its so late.

Anyway still keeping my fingers crossed. Baby dust to all of you ttc like me.

Will definitely update everyone whatever happens. There are too many posts here with no follow up and that can be just as frustrating.
Hi i am 15 years okd and scared out of my mind i dont want to tell my parents but i think im pregnant i had unprotected sex and misseed my period recently this month today is the oct 11 and i usually get my period betweeen the 2-6 the begging of every month i need answers
have u kept track of your periods on a calendar? You count from the first day you bleed as day 1 and then the first day you bleed on your next period is your last day (day 27 28, etc). I used to think my period was supposed to start on the same day each month until I counted and realized I had a 27 day cycle so it's not going to come on the same days each month. One piece of advice is to find a planned parenthood and get a test. It's better to know than to stress and wonder... My sister was in same situation at age 16 and went to PP and got tested and now I have a nephew about to turn 2 years old. Not saying your perggo, but find out ASAP.
As for my story, I'm STILL not bleeding, another negative urine test at my Dr. appt yesterday. Next period is due Oct 17th. Breasts are sore and heavy, my temp was 99.2 a few minutes ago. I think I have a cold because I've been sneezing, but it doesn't get any worse or better, even with Tylenol warming medication. I'm just puzzled.
Hello everyone!

My last period was August 19-23, it so happened I had sex september 1st while I was still ovulating and the next day I was fertal, which I wasn't aware of till later on.

I was suppose to get my period someday between september 15-17th since my period always come down every 28-30 days but had no sign of my period. Now that october is her I am suppose to be getting my period October 15-17 today is october 16 I still have no sign of it what so ever. I am 29 days late basically a month.
I took two home pregnancy test the first week of october which came out NEGATIVE during that same week  I went to a clinic and did a urin also negative then I went to my doctor and she did a urin and blood test which both came out to be negative she said I was probably under a lot of stress I would say normal stress but not enough stress to stop my monthly cycle anyways she gave me birth control pills to regulate my period I started the pills last sunday finished my first week yesterday but I am debating whether or not I should continue with them I am scared to find out if I really am pregnant.

They say blood test are 100% accurate
Since I stopped getting my period I've had unusual amount of discharge no color, I say unusal because I normally don't have discharge throughout the whole entire day every hour. What I have notice is since I use pantiliners once all the discharge accumulates it has this lightt brown color to it which I have not seen before.

I do get cramps but quick cramps.

Could I be pregnant? Can someone please answer me I would like to know what I should do I'm scared not knowing what can possibly be the reason.

Thank you.
hey everyone, im 17 years old and im 2 weeks late.  Its wierd because me and my boyfriends haven't had sex, and i am really sorry for what im about to say but i was on his lap and we were hooking up or whatever and he came. now i dont know how likely it is to get pregnant from that. Im scared to talk about it with my mom cause i know shell think i had sex and im lying. Ive probably read EVERY answer on here to try and figure out whats wrong with me. I havent thrown up , i just feel nautious all day long.. i feel like i should be getting my period but instead of a period i have this white discharge. my mom did have a past of thyroid problems and she had to get half of it removed, i didnt know if that could get passed down? im taking a pregnancy test tomorrow , and if it comes out negative i should probably go to a doctor to find out whats wrong with me.
I meant to say I was fertal the day I had sex september 1st and I ovulated the next day ****

But anywho I got my period yesterday october 21st which I am happy I did but then again why didnt I get my period all throughout september maybe just skipped.
After 2 weeks my period came... I'm a bit worried though, am i still be pregnant?? 2 weeks before i tried 6 pregnancy tests and came out negative... I'm really worried. Any concerns or advice?
hey everyone!
21 years old and currently 11 days late for my period. Took HPT yesterday that turned out negative. no signs of pregnancy besides some mild cramping that started the day before yesterday and heavier discharge.

is it likely that i'm pregnant, even though i waited until long after my period was due to take a test and it still turned out negative? what's the latest that anyone's been for their period? maybe wondering so much about my period is making it later? at a complete loss here.
I am 16 years old and havent had a period for 42 days . I was going through all the signs of early pregnancy , including slight cramping ( from what I researched , that can be cause by my uterus stretching . Last night however , I experienced some mild cramping which was later acompanied by some very light bleeding . It isnt very much at all , but I'm concerned that it could be 3 things . Either I siked myself out and it's my perios (periods) just being late , I might be miscarrying , or its just spotting . I know this is probably tmi , but its dark red in colour , with almost a brown tint and when i whipe its almost a really light red to the point where its almost pink ? I know most people are going to tell me to go to the doctors but my appointment isn't till Monday (5 days from now)

oh and might I add I was on bc , but only a low dose to help with my period pain , I've always been regular even before I went on bc . I haven't been taking it for almost a month now .

any ideas or thoughts are appreciated .
my last period came two weeks late and only lasted 3 days when they usually are 5 days long. the first day i was bleeding then for the next two days came out brown. then about a week after my stomach started hurting really bad to the point where i didnt want to get up and when i got hungry i tried to eat but that just made it hurt too. i dnt know why that was happening to me but that went on for a couple days and i was getting bad migrianes as soon as i would get up and they would get worse throughout the day. now my stomach still hurts but not as bad anymore and it only happens at night or some days when im laying down then it starts to hurt bad enough to were it makes me tear up. and my nipples started itching about an hour ago. i havent taken a pregnancy test yet. idk when i should. When do you think would be the best time to take it and how long should i wait?? thank you for giving me advice i really need it. iv never been pregnant
i stopped taking the pill in may to try and concieve (conceive) my periods have been getting longer and longer each time first it was 35 days which is 5 weeks then 49 days which 7 weeks now im 78days 11weeks ive done 2 tests one 2 weeks ago and the other the week before that. i dont know what to do ive had some symptoms the metalic taste the back ache tiredness some light headedness some queesyness been getting some mild chest pains or really bad heartburn. can anybody help?
I have seen my period since the 22nd of september,and it hasn't come back yet,i did a pregnancy test it came back negative,am getting cramps and pain but not MY PERIOD thats coming went by the doctor she told me to have an ultra sound done,but am too fraid to go.
I am 18 days late I think I'm preg I'm not sure I hav taken 12 hpt and all neg I took one today neg I hav never bn but 1 day late ever I'm not stressed I hav tried the where u put ur finger n ur belly button and if there is a not n there u r preg I hav the not my stomach is lik all hard feeling lik all over it hurts to lay on it can some one pls yell me what to do bc I really don't hav a clue
16weeks ago i had sex wiv no protection and 3weeks after i done a pregnancy test and it was positive then a week later a started bleeding heavy i went to hospital they done a test and it was positive and they sed do a test a few days after i stop bleeding i did and it was negitive and 2 weeks after a nother test come back positive and a negitive 1 and then 2weeks after a started bleedin agen and 2 weeks after that i done another test it was positive and few weeks after a bled agen last period a had a had 2 bleeds in 1month and then don another test 3weeks after that and was positive i went to doctors there test was negitive and they sed i had urine infection i have not had the urine infection for nearly 2weeks now and i am now 1week and 4days late on my period i done a doctors test 5days ago and it was negitive a dun a home pregnancy test yesterday morning and it was positive but the test line was very very fade u cudnt hardly see it but there was 2 lines,,wat shal i do any ideas am so confused?
get that test that says  Pregnant or not pregnant.....the ones with the lines have left me still guessing before too :)
Hi, Well I'm 19 Years Old And As Of Today I'm 2 Weeks Late But I Am Cramping. It Feels Like The First Day Of My Period But With No Blood :/ Idk Whats Going On! Me And My Boyfriend Did Have Unprotected Sex And What's Weird Is That, There Is A Chance He Is Sterile. Is It Possible For A 19 Year Old Guy To Be Sterile? He Did *** Inside But I Dont Feel Pregnant. The Only Sympotoms I Have Is Tiredness, Which May Be Cause I Work Alot, And I Feel Gagging, But Other Than That I Feel Okay. Tomorrow Im Going To Take A Hpt But I Think I Wana Take A Blood Test With My Doctor To Make It Easier,Any Advice?
Sorry to disturb but I'm 3weeks late and last month I had my periods but very lightly. 2mnths ago I skipped 4 days of the pill just after my period stopped because we were on vacation and I haD to start with a new pack and then last month I started to produce milk and got mood swings, I've haD cravings and I gained weight. I bought 8 urinal tests and all were negative so I don't know what is happening but I left the pill now out of fear of killing my baby if I am pregnant, can I be?
hey everyone, so last month my period was a few days late, i started spotting light pink for bout a day, then dark dark brown bit heavier spotting for 3 days then back to light pink spotting then it stopped. everytime i eat something i feel nauseous and it gets worse at night. when i was spotting it felt as if my body was trying to have a period but it wasnt comeing out. ive been headachy to but only a little. as long as i have had my period it has been super heavy like niagra falls, and i always get real bitchy pms like right before. but that didnt happen this time....i started getting really giddy and loopy....ive been in a fog of giddyness latly which is so not normal for me. my stomach feels like its constantly full...like its filled with water or something.....bloated...

my boyfriend is snipped.......has been for 3 years......but he never went back for the post op checkup after it was done and he said he thinks the dr screwed something up on one of the vas diferense, because one of his balls swelled up HUGE compared to the ther one and when the dr cut it the first one hurt but the second one was rediculasly painful culd feel him cut something. dr was a **** too. but my bf wasnt exactly being nice either.

everyone thinks i am pregnant...even my mom...all my friends, and my bf. (he has 5 kids and has been through this many times before).....im not fully convinced.....but i know something is off ith my body...and i know its not a cyst, ive had those before...this is nothing like that and that ws my very first thought. ive been pregnant 4 times before but had misscarriages each time, my body thought that it as an infection cuz of the difference in blood types. my bf and i have the same blood type unlike the other times i had been pregnant, and this feels more intense then those times so im not really sure what im feeling.

my bf had my take two prego tests. the first one came out negative....but i didnt pee on it very long and whatnot...so he made me drink a bunch of water and take another one...i peed on it and it came out....mostly negative.....the positive line is sooooo super super super light you almost cant see it, but its there...more then has ever poped up on a test for me before. and its deffinatly there. my bf has never seen one so light so he doesnt know what to think bout that test, but i know that is a sure sign of SOMETHING. usually when i had taken tests before they came out neg till i got a blood test....then two months in i would misscarry.....so the fact that i had a..semi pos....does that mean im pregnant and my body isnt rejecting it?
i dont know what to think right now...and i know that the dark brown blood could be decidual bleeding....blah blah blah, ive done my research but i wanted to ask real people......maybe someone can qualm my nerves bout it......
Hi ma man is lissette. I'm still getting my period, that's normal for me to get when I'm pregnant. I have two previous children. But I'm having an issue. I get dizzy spells when I'm pregnant and I've been craving all types of food and chocolate. I normally don't have cravings. But my stomach is getting bigger, I'm craving foods that I would never eat and I took several urine tests and blood test and every single one has came out negative. If someone has gone though this please help me I'm not sure what to do.
I was two weeks late and now i have my period. But, i have pregnancy symptoms..? What's going on..?
i saw some spotting somewhere in nov. 22-26. should i consider it as period? or am i 2 weeks late?

please help.
I'm more than two weeks late with my period and I think I could be pregnant even though my H.P.T came back negative, I'm also on the pill and I'm worried that if I am pregnant it could harm me/or the child. My mum also got pregnant with me when she was on the pill so is it likely I'm pregnant? I'm 16 and don't know what to do... HELP please :/
Me and the boyfriend had sex about a day or two after i finished my period, we didn't use protection. He was certain that he didn't **** inside of me but now my period is a week late. I have done 2 hpt, the 1st one failed and the 2nd one came up negative, but i feel sort of sick every day all day. I don't know if I'm stressed or pregnant, and i don't know what to do!?!?!?

P.s I'm 15
My gf was 10 days delayed since we has sex 2 days before her next menstruation.is it possible she is pregnant?pls help.tnx.we're both afraid.
Hey sweetie. My advice is to go to a clinic and take them take do a test. The clinics are free and can talk about options...I personally think you should go to a Christian clinic, they are really kind and not judgmental like one might think lol. I have been to non Christian ones and the experience I had was horrible. Also be careful with sex. Your only 15 you have your whole life ahead of you and plenty of time to meet the right guy so don't give yourself up unless it is the right guy, but ahead. It is all said and done the choice is yours. Just be careful and go to a clinc. You will be in my prayers.
Yes it is possible for her to be pregnant.
Hello I just turned 23 dec 22 of 2011 and I 2 weeks late for my period.... My period has always been on time never this late before I have a new job that Im happy about and im not stressing about anything, I took four pt and i went to a clinic all came back negative. I havent been trying to get pg either so I dont understand whats wrong. plus i have absoultly no symptoms of pregancy just a lil nausey sometimes. what is wrong someone plz help me figure this out.
i had sex 2 weeks before my period and i got my period but it was really light like as if i didnt even have it . so i took a home pregnancy test and it came up negative . but do you think it came up negative because i had my period ? do you think i should take another one ? im confused please help me :(
I'm 17 years old, I have a period and ovolation tracker on my phone, and i noticed my last period was Nov.24th .. which makes me 14 days late, my breasts have been hurting for about two weeks and some cramping!! What should I do?!
oct 30 was the last date of my full period i started spottin around christmas i spotted a whole week and i had stopped then started again. i have taken 4 pregnancy tests and they have all read negative and i dont know what in the hell to think now i've gained the weight the sleeping is all the time so what does that mean?
Hi! So I was wondering are you on bc or have you switched bc lately?
Because that will have an impact on your periods.
I switched from Depo to Ortho Tiri Cyclen more than three months ago.  My periods have been normal except for this month.  I was around 2 weeks late for my period.  I took three pregnancy tests but they all were negative. Ive finally gotten my period but its strange. It started off as a brown then went to red.  Having symptoms, mild cramping, fatigue, nausea, back hurts. I figure its old blood from the Depo shot since I didnt have as bad of periods when I was on it. BC can really mess up everything. But just to make sure its not anything else Ive made an appointment on the 31st. I suggest you all make an appointment either with your gynecologist or planned parenthood. Our bodies are all different and react differently. Take care, Mindy
For all those who are trying to conceive that are late and still getting negative home and blood test hear my story.  My last period was Dec 4.  When my period didn't show for Jan I took a test "negative". At 11 days late had a blood test also negative.  Took a handful more at home test all different brands still negative.  Last one before today was on Tuesday still negative.  Today is Thursday I took one more a big fat possitive clear as day got excited couldn't believe it so took another one still bold possitive.  So I wish everyone lots of luck.
Ladies, I need help!
I am 21 years old. My last period was on December 24, 2011 (Christmas Eve) and it lasted 7 days (as usual). My period previously to that was on December 3, 2011 (also lasted 7 days). I am very late! Today is January 27, 2012! I have had really bad acid reflux, I have been tired, my lower area has been feeling weird... cramps but not period cramps, my lower back has been hurting, and my breasts feel heavy. I have been a bit stressed and I am hoping that stress is the problem here but I am worried that it is not =/ I took a test a few days ago and it came back negative....

My period is pretty regular and I can usually tell when my period is coming but this time I just don't feel like it is! Ideas? Please help o_O
I also am 2 almost 3 weeks late and I'm 18. I have my periods 5 weeks apart and my last period was on Dec. 05, 2011. I took 9 pregnancy tests total 6 were negative and 3 were invalid and my boyfriend said to wait another week to go get a blood test. So stressful. Am I doing what's right? Should I just wait it out til next month? Any advice?      Missy
this is my exact situation now to the days i took two test and they are both negative. i dont know weither to take more test.. or idk .. like she saiiid please heeeellppp!
Well we too are 2 tests neg. Her first pregnancy she had stomach cramps bad.. no morning sickness, she had discharge and almost like flu symptoms.. but we are gonna go week by week. Hcg doubles every 2-3 days. I wouldn't waste money on everyday tests just mark ur calendar when u take them. At 8 weeks a home preggo test will show positive if u are. Good luck.

Thanks for your story.  I am now 2 days late, I am never ever late and I have no signs of either starting or being pregnant.  My husband and I have been trying for 3 months to get pregnant.  I'm not sure if I'm stressing myself out or not.  I am going to try and wait until Sunday to take another test but its so hard not to take one every 5 mins!!!  I really hope I have an outcome like yours!!  It would be the best valentines day gift ever!!!  
Hi ladies, I understand the confusion many of you ladies are having right now about missed or very late periods because I'm in the same boat as you right now. The bad thing for me.... I had my tubes tied 1 1/2 years ago and the OBGYN want me to get to see him ASAP because he fears it may be a bad cist or a tubal pregnancy. So if you ladies think you might be, even with neg test like i have had, GO SEE YOUR DR. That is the only way to know for sure. It will help releave your worries and might just give you the answer you need. God Bless you all and remember, no mater what It is in His hands. No mater what a dr says. LOL God is the athority on life both now and to come so if you feel like you need to talk it over with your pastor or a good friend.Talking helps trust me. Good luck
i am 1 week late for my periods...n have symptoms like nausea(often),lower abdomen & upper thighs cramps,sleepy all day but sleep prob at n8,dont want to eat regular meals wantng some spicy n sour foods to eat...took hpt n USG but negative:-(....m i prego?????
no period  last one was dec 22 2011 and  iam cramping and have pink dischange when i wipe. feel sick . did 3 test all negative:(  is it to soon to till  ???had a miscarriage in aug 26 2011
Am in the same boat as you the last i saw my period was December 24th 2011 No sign of period but i do have off  and on pain in my belly and my breasts are very tender I took a pregnancy test about a week ago and it came back negative so am waitin tell saturday what will make me 3 weeks of miss period than ill do the test again but i will like if you keep me updated and let me know how things
am a 20 year old girl and i have a 1 and half year baby boy . my housband and i were traying to have a baby like 2 months ago but previously i was taking b-pills and i got off them like aroud oct, since i couldn get preg. i decided that i wanted to go back to the pill went back only for one month then i stop taking it again and since then we have had unprotected sex. but we want to have a baby aswell but i already took more than 12 pregnancy test and they are all negative . (17 days late) but my period before the pills was irregular so idnt know what to think also i have a sharp pain down in my private parts and cramping but no period could this be pregnancy or something else?
I am now 15 days late. I have been having on and off again cramps, and my breast are a little sore. I do think I have a uti, so I had a little blood when I used the bathroom today. I haven't really been experiencing anything different, except the stomach pains, and also been very emotional. Took a test when I was a week late and it was negative and took another one today at two weeks and it was negative. What do you think about this?
I havnt had a periode sence jan 1st. 2012. and it is now feb. 27,2012 i had a lil blood spot on feb 11 but it was just a lil spot not even enough to worry about. I cant go to the doctor right now I dont really have the money to. I took 3 test all came up negetive. Im worried that i might have something wrong with me.. can anyone help me?
hi, im 21 y/o and im a week late on my period
i haven't taken a pregnancy test, my bf never comes inside me ever and my skin is sensitive to condoms. We hardly ever uses it but now  we had sex, he came on my stomach and not in me but my period is a week late well 5 days now. what should i do?
Did you end up being pregnant?? I'm on the Ortho tri cyclen and I'm just over 2 weeks late which never happens and I had the exact same symptoms... Brownish discharge, pain, nausea, extremely tired and moody... I've taken 5 pregnancy tests this week 4 of which were negative and the one that had a different outcome was in the middle of the 5. I have a dr appt in the morning and I'm so impatient! Just wondering how it turned out for you
It does rather sound like you are pregnant. Queasy, tearful, no period...the spot on the 11th could be an implantation bleed. Did you have sex a couple of days before?
23 years old. last time there was any kind of blood was dec 28,2011. it lasted 1 day. usually lasts 7 days and i have a cylce of 31 days on orthocyclen.  taken 6 hpt tests and all negative. doc said it i normal to miss a  period, but two? took the 6th hpt test this morning and the clearblue test said not pregnant. last 5 were first response. doc said not to come in until i get a positive result. i am worried. last pregnancy symptoms and results came right away. ended up losing baby at two and  a half months. i just want to know. i want a baby so bad.
Keep us posted on your results! Good luck!
my last period was on23 jan 2012 i was suppose come on on 20 jan im 2 weeks late today ive done a pregnancy test and its come up negative can some one please help me i di the test in the after noon tho ....
i need some help figuring my body out
Ive been really stressed out lately because im getting married in 15 days,... But im also 3 1/2 weeks late... Have taken 2 hpt and they both came back negative... Ive been craving chinese food like i did when i was pregnant with my daughter... But when i was pregnant with her i went to the doctor 1 week and the test came back negative... the next week went to the ER feeling really bad cramping on both of my sides... Came back that i was 6 weeks along... Im not too sure if I've missed my period due to the wedding coming up or what... Cuz ive been stressed out before and its never really messed with my period... I dunno what to do....
SO what have been the outcomes of these situations???  Everyone shares their stories which is encouraging that I am not alone, but I want to know how they turned out...pregnant or not?

I am 2 weeks late, negative tests, bad cramping on left side.  No other symptoms.  I used an ovulation kit so I'm pretty certain I ovulated although with my PCOS it took 55 days to get a positive ovulation test.  I am now 26 DPO and nothing.  No period, no positive test.  It is driving me absolutely crazy!  I have a Dr. appointment on Monday (today is Friday) so we will see what he says.  

I will post what happens for those like me who want to know the outcome of all these crazy situations!!!!!
I would wait... Starting pills to start could cause a miscarriage which is hard to deal with. Wait I mean who cares if you miss anyhow.. It won't hurt you. I am 2 weeks late waiting also.. Dr said the same thing so I am waiting.
I am 2 weeks late also.. Nurse said she could call mess in to start period but I have has one miscarriage and don't feel that's a good idea. I have very sore breasts, nausea, moody, very tired and going pee non stop! I only took one preg test 2 days after it said neg so I am waiting until 3 weeks. I also felt maybe I had a yeast infection but I have not been this late before.??? Any comments??
I am two weeks late today. I have taken 4 at home pregnancy tests and they all have been negative. I have been going to the bathroom all the time and pretty fatgued. I've also been craving cereal an unusual amount!! I'm going to the doctor today for a blood test because I am dying to know!!!
hey everybody . it's been 44 days since my last period march 21 - 27 and i had sex march 28-29-30 and April 4-10-14-16-18-20-22-25 and i never got a period for April and now its may 3 ... so what should i do now wait till the end of the month  
Hey I am two months and three weeks late could I b preggo? I have taken tesr but negative. Have had flu symptoms, headaches,lower back pain, lower stomach pain, moving on left side,legs hurt, weight gain,bad taste in mouth, discharge sometimes,moody, hungry more then ever,also get very hot almost fainted 3 times,and get tired alot. Plz help
I am 2 weeks late today, and like most of you, I have taken 2 hpt and there negative. I've had regular periods for the last 3 yrs. I know something is not right. I go to the dr july 5th. I have 3 other children and the test always showed up immediatly. I've been tired,having heartburn and bein very forgetful. I feel lil cramps here and there but nothin. I do drink the energy drink called rock star like 3 times a day, could that cause a neg result?      Thanks AMber S.
Well ill b two weeks late thursday in two days n i have never been late on my period. Took three hpt all negative.  I feel cramps but my period still hasnt come.   Im mostly nerviouse because i looked up with my last period date online and the date i might of conceived is surely the day i last had sex with my boy f.   Ive just been so relaxed and in a great mood also no pms symptoms.  What do u think. How long before i take another test?
hey i have been with my bf for 6 years now. never have we used protection i feel sad nufin has ever happened even thou  i thought it couple times but ive been tested and fertility is fine.
well last month i was 7 days late then came on now this month i am 12 days late but feel like im coming on cramps, wateriness bloated. because its never happened i think its nufin but late but i really want a baby :( x
can any1 help me who is going through same symptoms as me,5 weeks 3 days ago had unprotected sex wiv my husband,trying for baby num 3,have had so many related symptoms to pregnancy,i.e shooting pains in breasts,small zit like white spots on my nipples,constant heartburn,moodswings,feelin extremely dizzy and tired,the list could go on,have took 8 tests aall negative,doc did test. . .negative! goin out of my mind cos feel so pregnant!! just would of thought a positive would of been regconised by now??
Well I am 14 days late for my cycle. 2 negative tests. Idk. I'm 33 I have 2 teenagers it's like this is all new to me. My boyfriend an I has been trying for a year to become pregnant. I was on the depo for 4 years off and on so my dr put me on birth control to regulate my cycle about 3 months ago. I must admitt I wasn't taking them as instructed bc I wasn't trying to prevent pregnancy. So July I spotted but only when I used bathroom just for a day tho. Since then there has been no bleeding at all. I've always gotten a cycle. My cycle always came on, light bleeding that usually lasts for a day or two but this has never happened to me. I'm not stressed out. Y no cycle. Please help!
Hi ladies.. I am 16 days late took 4 home pregnancy test all came out negative... I just had a baby April then June 28 period started last until aug 2 then now for July I just had some light pink and brownish and a little dark red but not much to fill a pad.. I am just confused my hpt came back negative which I have been feeling weird always tired excessive saliva which I had in my two pregnancy ( I have 2 boys already) so I know the feeling of being pregnant.. Sharp sense of smell.. Food craving..  Am I pregnant or just I don't know... :(
I am four months without my period.. I have never had regular periods but it has never been this long without some type of spotting or bleeding.. I took four hpt's all of which were one week apart from each other, so one a week for the past month and all I'm the morning except one.. They all came back negative. And when i was pregnant with my daughter the first dollar store test came back positive as soon as my pee hit it.. my belly fluxuates from pootchy to normal, and my boobs have gotten bigger.. I have yet to see a doctor about it because i felt normal buy now i am getting severe cramps,pooping out hard as rock #2's, and i am very fatigued.. Does anyone on here know what it could be??? Any comments would be greatly appreciated and comforting! Thank you
I know exactly what you are going through. My partner and I have been having unprotected sex for 3 months. 2 months ago I missed my period for the entire month. last month I got it and it lasted 15 days with heavy bleeding. this month I'm already late 2 weeks. I took three pregnancy tests when i was 3 or 4 days late and it came out Negative. Im going to wait till the end of this month to take another one. I wish I knew whats going on!!!!
Im going though the same thing, am just 3weeks late did a test last week at the docs witch was neg im back at the docs thurday to do a test again and find out why am late as i never have been b4 i have put on wait witch isnt like me at all i have a dark line down my tummy and some small hairs :/ very sore boobs witch have seems to just grow and grow over night my head is blaged with it all but iv stoped worrying and just waiting to see what thay say thurday iv also ad one tiny bleed witch was jus a one off and was brown :/ and also very bad mood swings and hot flushes i am 20 and i oready have to kids :) but with both my other it showed up on a test right a way  :s':( x
Im am going through the same thing my period is a week late.. around the 2nd of this month sept i experienced some spotting that lasted 3 1/2 days when my period is normal five day and it normally comes on around the tenth of each month. I took around 8 hpt test 2 out of the 8 had very faint lines that said yes the rest were no's. I had two blood test that said no. It's now sept 17 and im still having all the symptoms of pregnancy. Anybody else going through this please help i need some advice..
I just had a baby last april 30.i had a period august 8.and I am two weeks late now,i went to the doctor had a test and it came out negative, and he told me if I am so worried take a blood test.which I will know tomorrow.I'm not worried to get pregnant because I like kids.please leave a comment if you have the same matter like me.thanks
Hey I'm new to this after reading comments for days I'm adding my own.
I had a surspected mc on sept 12 as doctor said I hadn't done a h.p.t  to say I was pregnant they could not call it a mc. It's now 42 days after and I still have no period. I'm very moody, very sore achy cramping feeling, weeing a lot, very bloated with few more head ach. I have done a h.p.t and got a neg result? Confussed? Sick of waiting? Please help?
So Ive been following these posts and what frustrates me is that none of you have come back with updates on what exactly was going on in your situations. We all seem to be complaining of the same things so where are all of the answers? I am a mother of 3 TTC. With my other 3 pregnancies I conceived right away. I am always a 28-30 day cycle. WELL...after my last daughter was born (Jan.20/11) I started taking ALLESE 28.....4 mths ago I quit because my husband and I decided we would like to have another child. The last 2 months my periods have been out of whack. I was 13 days late last month and finally had a period on the 16th day which only lasted for 3 days. This month I am now 13 days late, have had cramping on and off but every pregnancy test I have done says negative. I am trying not to stress over this but its really hard when you've had 3 successful pregnancies and now you don't even know your own body! Please I could use some feedback from others who have experienced this. I will keep you all updated too just so your not left in the dark like all of the other inquirers. Thanks
I have spotted for one day. Then a hour later I got real hot and fainted. Today I have a major headache and my teeth hurt. I know I might be pregnant. But I'm nerves and scared. Has anyone else had these symptoms
Ok n the beinging of December I had my period on the sixth to b exact two weeks after that I started to spot bright red blood I went to the doc she did blood work n I was pregnant so n the beinging of Jan my period never came so I took a test when I was a week late n they both came up negative what do u guys think I should do I'm really nervous because I was pregnant back n September but I had a abortion:(  am I pregnant  pregnant again
I am about 4 months late on my period and having all signs of pregnancy. But urine, blood, and home tests have come up negative is it possible for me to be 4months pregnant? I last had sex in September. I have gained a lot of weight I have a belly and also all symptoms. Someone help me! Please
I lost my period and nw itz day 45.. I buy a pregnancy ditection kite and find negative.im havg stomac pain and all sometimes. Please tell me i am pregnant or nt
Im married and have been on the pill for 5 years decided to get off my pill to try and conceive. I M having hard breast, very tender cramping and discharge. I have taken test and they r all negative... Im only a day late. Im so confused :/ anyone have.this happen.. please help
I'm 47 days late. My boobs are sore and tender off and on. I'm urinating at least 20 mins apart. My lower right side of my back is hurting awfully bad and my stomach will be achy once in awhile.. can anyone help?
Hello my name is Mary Ann I havent gotten my period since march made 2 home  pregnancy test negative one blood at da clinic and all negative I got a bladder infection should dat cause my period to stop I dnt know I tied my tubes is it possible to get pregnant
Well here go's I just turned 41 I have never had any problems with my peroid ever always had it on time always stayed 5-7 days normal flow and I have 18 year old twins my birthday was 02-28 had a normal peroid that month now for march no peroid and now its april 13th nothing light cramps in my naval and bottom of my stomach also brest feelings from time to time neg preg test 5 of them and I feel sleepy more now then before flu like symptoms also any one been threw this? If so what was the out come
Omg, I stumbled upon this post because I'm going through the same thing right now. I've just been so emotional about the whole thing because I'm sick of not knowing, and from reading the comments on here even if my blood test comes out negative like the urine tests I won't feel Any comfort. Because its a possibility that i didnt produce the hcg levels :( I'm only a week late on my period so idk if I should have waited a little longer to take the blood test. I just want this worry and concern to go away already.
I am a month late, I have taken about 4 hot and all are negative, I went into the doctors to be told it could possibly be the pill I'm on, however I've been on this for a while and have never been this late, it's ridiculous how I got a quick 5 minute chat and then told to come back in 2 months time... My breasts are extremely tender and sore, I get dizzy spells, nausea, my appetite has changed and I'm suddenly hungry all of the time. I had some slight spotting one day, went instantly and a week later it was back for a day yet again. I honestly don't know what to do, I guess it may have to be a waiting game but I don't know whether to stop taking the pill just in case I am pregnant after all
by: Wanda;Having the same problem... I'm two weeks late for my period and I took the First Response hpt whn I was 5 days late because it said it detects pregnancy as early as 5 days BEFORE your missed period, but it was negative thn.... I also am having soreness in my breasts an also, whn squeezed my nipples are producing a small amount of clear fluid and one nipple smells of sour milk. Im experiancing drowsyness an nausea., but no vomiting. Whats going on?
I had sex 2 days before ovulation my period suppose to come on on the 19 but I been having headaches and my breast been sensitive! Do you guys think I'm pregnant and I also took a home pregnancy test but I came back negative! Pleaseeee help  
Im 25 and never been pregnant! Ive been with my boyfriend for a year n a half, been unprotected for alnost a year. Im tryin to get pregnant. Im almost three weeks late on my cycle i feel no cramping as uf my cycle were coming and i took a urine pregnancy test but its saying negative. I feel like gettin sick trigging from certain smells?? Could this be a sign? Im very confused does anyone have any ideas?
I feel like I just read a story that I wrote hahaha...I am in the same boat as you. It has only been 5 months for us and I fell like im about to lose my mind cause it aint happened yet. This made me feel tons better about everything. Sometimes you just feel like your the only one in the world that cant get pregnant. Just like you I thought well its time lets get started, we got married, bought our house, got settled in and said ok lets have kids... but here we are 5 months later and nothing. Iv cried until I cant cry about it any more. Just the thought that it could never happen kills me. So thank you so much your message it helped ALOT. Thanks You
Hello
Can anyone help me.Im 29 yrs old married.my last period was on october 7,2013 me and my husband had sex last oct.9 and 13.i was expecting my period to come on Nov.4,2013 coz i have a regular menstrual cycle after every 28 days.i used yasmin pills for already 2 yrs but i stopped using it for 3 months ago coz i felt some side effects.i stopped taking yasmin pills right after that last month i got 17days of having my period.
I wonder if it's only delayed or am i pregnant but i haven't done any pregnancy test yet but i wonder i got pain on my breasts not so tender but its painful sometimes and i got some whitish yellow discharges.
Pls help me i would appreciate it a lot.Thank you.
So I'm having the same problem, two weeks late, both tests negative. So my boyfriend and I decided to have intercourse and i bled during a bit after. But now I haven't at all. Am I pregnant?
Hi there.. im nearly two weeks late on my period ive done 2 hpt and they both say negative.. i keep feeling sick and constantly peeing, i also keep getting slight cramps to. I dont know what else to do its now driving me mad. Is it possible to be pregnant when your nearly 2 weeks late as ive read some other comments saying its not possible? Please help
Hi ladies I never missed a period a day in my cycle my period date is on november 22 today is dec1 thats 10 days but I had intercourse on my ovulation dates but my test came out neqative as well but no cramps but alot of heartburn back pain dizziness and headaches so please help me out thanks♡♥
Hey guys I was 2 weeks late and then come on yesterday :( was so upset because we were TTC and after three weeks of Unprotected sex nearly ever night I was late!! I tested and tested and tested, always came back negative. Had symptoms of being pregnant being sick, food cravings, tired after doing simple things, bigger boobs and no period i totally beleived I was. you just have to wait it out... if you are starting to get worried go to your doctor :)
Hard work of trying to get pregnant?why you want to get pregnant so badly?are you insane?kids are just trouble and when they will grow up they will live their own lives and won't care about you.Enjoy your relationship with your partner and quit the stress and all the ********.women who can't get pregnant are blessed.
I'm in same boat so frustrated me know if u ever get answers
Viewing 201-358 comments: