Vaginal Discharge
I get brown discharge a week before my periods and sometimes there is blood in the discharge what could be the problem?

Brown discharge from the vagina could be due to normal shedding of uterine lining (old menstrual blood) or an oncoming early period. That is the reason perhaps it comes periodically. But you should check up with a gynaecologist to rule out any vaginal infection or abnormality.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Thanks a lot. I will get myself checked.