Vaginal Itching, Swelling and Brownish Discharge
I am 18 now and I have been experiencing some itching in my vaginal area. It became so itchy and I noticed that my vagina was swollen. I washed it with feminine wash and cold water. The day after, the swelling was gone, but it was replaced with small white dots in my vagina. It's still itchy now. At first there was some whitish discharge, but I thought that was normal but now there's light brown discharge. I'm really scared, I don't know what this is and what to do. Please enlighten me. :(
ohmygod. im so scared. like my vaginal area is swollen. and i have those little wittle dots too. and i normally have discharge, and now there is alot of discharge, but its white. the only thing concerning me is the white dots. i thought those were normally there i cant remember if they were there before. and im scared because the guy i had sex with, all of his friends told he has herpes, and i dont know if they were playing or not. thats why the white dots concern me.
you may have a yeast infection, call your Dr. for some antibiotics, or cream
I didn't apply any creams or take any medications but now the dots and the itchiness is gone. If this is, or was a yeast infection, is it possible that I may not get pregnant? :(