Vaginal Pain Pressure Swelling after sex

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: medical conditions, general health, and management.

I am worried.  My husband and I have sex this morning, he did some very rough fingering. About a half and hour later. I went to use the bathroom, it burned when I peed. And when I wiped It felt almost like bulge coming out of my vagina.  I am very swollen can hardly insert a finger to check.  It is very sore and nothing like this has ever happened before.  I am too embarrased to call my gynecologist
Don't be embarrased to call your gynecologist, that's what they're there for.  They've seen a whole lot worse than what you're describing, trust me.  Also, if you weren't really wet or there wasn't enough lube, he could've irritated it.  I've been there though, right before sex the lips of your vagina swell up and it's a little uncomfortable.  Especially after sex, I get swollen and it's weird to pee when it's all swollen down there.  It's uncomfortable to sit during that time too, but it eventually goes away after a while.  It sounds like he might have scratched the walls of your vagina and that might be the burning sensation when you pee.  I'd call the gynecologist to be sure, don't be scared.  It's their job.
I would recommend more lubrication for sure!! You have to remember that we don't produce a lot for ourselves, so even though it feels wet down there it isn't near enough and their fingers are absorbing a lot of it. I am a consultant for an adult company where I go to ladie's homes and talk about sex and stuff and a lot of my customers have the same problem and they say that lubrication helps A LOT. The first sign that you don't have enough lubrication is if it burns to go pee after sex or the next morning.

Julie
***@****
I'm having the same problem. This happened to me twice already and I can't help but worry. The most recent was last night. I had sex with my boyfriend that i've been with for two years. I'm 99% sure that he's not cheating on me or whatsoever. I must say that I wasnt up for it last night that's why i wasnt that arroused. I was wet at first then i got really dry in the end. He was very persistent thats why even when i was really dry already, he still kept on going. He was very rough on me. Then i felt that my vagina was getting puffy & swollen thats why i decided to continue our business in the shower for me to be a little wet. It helped a little but the puffiness just got puffier afterwards. Its been over 10 hours since then but its still swollen. The last time i had this, the swelling subsided over just a night. Why is it taking a bit longer now? According to past reviews, it might be because i was dry & was not lubed enough? I don't want this to happen again because it makes me feel bad about my sex life & it really is very irritating & uncomfortable when there's puffiness & sworeness down there. What can I do to reduce the swolleness? What should I do for this not to happen ever again?I feel bad about myself.  :cry:
This is normal if there is not enough lubrication. Just like a man, when we are getting ready for sexual activity blood rushes to our genitals. So, if there is repeated friction on an area, that area will become swollen and even painful in some instances. It's comparable to when you wear a pair of tight shoes without stockings or socks; there may be irritation from the continual rubbing. An easy trick for someone who doesn't particularly like lube is to keep a bottle of water or even Gatorade on your bedstand.
I had sex sex with my boyfriend the other day and he was fingering me and I guess his nails were long and now it hurts to pee. The day after sex I woke up and I had the urges to pee and I did but it felt weird then I went again but only like 3 drops came out but it felt like I needed to pee more and everytime I did that weird feeling would come back and now its the second day and I don't feel it as much but I still feel it y?
specialmom commented on photo
42 mins ago
specialmom commented on photo
54 mins ago
fiza_ch uploaded a new photo
1 hr ago
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals