Vaginal Progesterone Suppository
I am about 14.5  weeks pregnant and would like to know how long do I need to continue to use my vaginal progesterone suppositories. My doctor wants me to continue taking it up to 36 weeks and I am having extreme vaginal itching - which is one of the side effects of the suppositories - and doc is not listening to me...I am seeking another doctor but until I can find one I would like to know what I can do...

Do I need to ease off the suppositories (I am taking 200mg) or can I just quit?
I would take them until you find a new doctor who can advise you on what to do. I've read that most of the time they're taken until the placenta takes over and manages the progesterone, but no pregnancy is the same, and it might be unsafe for you to stop until you have the ok from a doctor to do so.
I plan on still taking them but wanted to know how long they should only be used for...because I am showing signs of some of the side effects and my ob isn't listening to me and says (without checking) that it has to be a yeast infection or some pregnancy symptom & not caused by the progesterone suppository.