Vaginal Tears cure??

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: medical conditions, general health, and management.

Vaginal Tears cure??

Hi all, I'm so glad to have found this place.

I read other sections where people posted questions about vaginal tears, and just a general swollenness that hurts in that area. But they closed it from further questions so...

My questions for everyone who had this problem is this: Do you wash your vaginal area with soap or any other type of body wash? I think I started to experience this when I started to wash that area with soap. So I am thinking if I stop soaping there, and also get one of those kits that restore vaginal moisture the problem can hopefully be cured.

For those that are intereted this is my specific case: I've had sex for a while now with no problems. But about two weeks ago it started hurting. It is red and sore after sex and there's cuts and tears. My boyfriend says it looks as if someone took a paper and just made small slits. I've only been with him, so I really doubt I have anything. I looked up the symptoms for herpes (which I read in the other section that alot of doctors at first think this problem is herpes but later find its not) and I dont have the symptoms. Another thing is the pain goes away within an hour or two. I used to have this soreness after sex, but the next time we would have sex, it would be fine. The problem now is that the pain comes back as soon as he penetrates. So we waited a few days, but it still hurts. When he penetrates I can feel the cuts, so I opt not to continue. Even oral hurts. Urintation hurts cuz it stings the tears. But after a few hours I am okay, no pain in urintation or anything...untilll we try to do it. It's fustrating and I am wondering what the solution will be...I hope it's the soap thing... Cuz that could be causing dryness that irritates during sex which would = cuts and tears. hopefullY!
Try using more lube.

I use soap all the time... I have had this prob a few times but only cause we didn't use enough lube.
Hi ! I have the same problem as you but worst! I don't know if you read my post but here you have again. Regarding your questions, about 2 weeks ago I decided to stop using any shower gel.  In my opinion soap is the worst women enemy. 5 years ago I stooped using it because it wasn't good for my skin. When I used soap I felt a burning sensation. At that time I didn't have any vaginal tear, like I have now.
Now I decided to make 3 changes: 1.Not using any kind of shower gel. Even the ones the gynicologist advised I tink they're bad for women, specially if the person have the skin demage. 2. Stop using daily paintliners (my gynecologist told me the paintliners should be used only in emergency case!! Never all day..all life) 3. Start sleeping without pantis, so the skin can breath.
I don't know if you read my post, but here you have again:
Hi everyone. I'm Portuguese with 27 years old and I'm desperated with my situation. About 2 years and half, during intercourses I start feeling pain, like if my skin was burning. After the intercourse I had a look and for my surprised I had a cut and blood at the entrance of my vagina. That day was the last good day of my sex life! The tear opens when I have intercourses and when I make genital exams it allways hurts a little bit. Normally, 2 days after having intercourses the tear closes but opens again when I have intercourses. Untill now, I went to 4 Dhermatoligsts + 4 GYN. Nobody had a solution for me. It's unbeliavable, but I tried several creams (chorticoides)and baby lotion baths and it's all the same. My last doctor suggest me to use 2 kinds of creams when I have intercourses to lubrificate the skin: Nupercainal + Alkagin. Sometimes the cut doesn't open but mainly it does. Also, 2 times per day I use estrogen cream (Coltrophine - 1%). I started this treatment about 5 months but I didn't have any improvment. Everytime I have intercourses I have to be extra carefull with using the 2 lubrificating creams.
oiy!!! sorry to hear about your situation!
thanks for the help and for talking!

i stoppped soaping the vaginal opening, the labias
and i think the problem is getting better
not sure tho...will post again wen i know for sure!!
Just have been given some great advise for birthing scar tissues and birhing nerve damage.. Simple remedy.. use Castor Oil for the scar tissue.. combine it with St. John's Wort gently massage the scar or the nerve damage area.. do this daily.. also can take the St. John's Wort orally as well.

I have had this pain for18 years.. no one has given me a solution. Husband read to leave.. .. Working with the Mayan Massage techniques and for the first time I am seeing results.. Slow but I think I am getting there...

Would love to hear from anyone out there on the natural way to solve this problem with never damage from birthing...

sksl
christopher007 commented on photo
KTowne commented on KTowne's status
Shannon79 commented on photo
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals