Vaginal bleeding when urinating? UTI?
For the past 4 days I have had some symptoms of a UTI; Frequent urges to urinate and a burning sensation when urinating. I also notice some blood when urinating. However, I noticed this problem the very next day after having intercourse. Is that the reason for the bleeding? Or is bleeding also a symptom of a UTI? I scheduled an apt at my primary doc office in reference to a possible UTI.
Hi Danielle7
I often have UTI and blood in the urine is common specially if you have had a few infections in short periods of time.
I have had blood show up in the urine the same day I noticed a UTI  and sometimes it can be days after I notice a UTI.  I dont think it has to do with having intercourse though.
You can try drinking lots of fluids and cranberry juice seems to help if you dont mind the taste but for me I always need to go for antibiotics to get rid of it. I also find that the urine has a very distinct smell to it when I have a UTI usually that is what tips me off that I have one even before the burning sensation starts.
But I would go see your doctor for the UTI

Hope this helps
Good luck
I have no pain. I bleed when I urinate but I have had UTI's before and never bleed. However I have had kidney stones and infections and I bleed every time but I usally have pain. My hystorectomy was 10 years ago so that eliminates a lot. Any ideas?