Vaginia - Inner Lips Question
Today I noticed that on my inner lips, that part of it was enlarged. It hurt when I squeezed it. It doesnt look like a pimple or anything...it just looks like sort of a blister? Its hard to describe. When I went to the Dr. a few months back I had one in the morning and when i wanted her to look at it, it was gone. It then reappeared the next day. I don't understand what it is. I hope it isnt an STD. Please help me out!
oops Vagina...not Vaginia!
Have you ever thought that this could be an early sign of warts? Get a mirror and check all around and see if you see anymore in other areas. The start as blisters then turn white and look like cauliflower "as said". If your worried ask your doctor about this because if it is an STD you want it treated before it could get worse instead of hoping that it just goes away.
I was a support line for my friend when she had warts and yes they can come and go at early stages. But like you said there are other things that it can be.
Warts do NOT come and go, but if you are getting "blisters" you need to be tested for Herpes.
could be warts but could also be herpes, or a host of other things.  could be an ingorn hair, a cyst, so many different things that it could be and the doc cant diagnos what it is unless they can see it...it sucks i know, does it keep coming back? how many times have you noticed it? i had something similiar happen to me but once it went away, i never had the problem again
good luck