Very little semen??? Does it matter?
Me and my husband (of 1 year) are not trying to have a baby, but were not using protection knowing if we get pregnant it would be great. I have a 12 year old from my first marriage. But I have noticed that my husband does not ejaculate very much semen, maybe a dime or quarter size. He has never had any children before. I don't mention it to him becasue I know how men can get when they think you are critisizing them in that area.
The amount of semen doesn't have much to do with the amount of sperm.  If you keep getting nowhere, after a year the doc will approve fertility testing, and one of the first ones is to do a sperm count.  But the semen itself isn't the deal breaker.  If you think that there is any possibility the sperm isn't reaching your cervix (and believe me, there isn't much possibility of this, even with almost no semen!!!  Once the spermies hit your cervical mucous, that is it) you could use the lubricant called "Preseed."  It doesn't kill the spermies, and provides a nice, slippery medium for them to swim upwards in.
there are probably millions of swimmers in that small amount and it only takes one. if you are really trying then i suggest that after intercourse you lay on your back with a pillow under your hips to help the process.
Thanks... I feel better. And now I know definatly not to mention it!
i think i have fibroids on my cervix and in addition my boyfriend has seriously very little sperm coming out, what are our chances