WHY DOES MY VAGINA BURN!!!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

WHY DOES MY VAGINA BURN!!!

ok me and my boyfriend just got threw having sex(we did'nt use a condom but im sure we dont have any diseae's).anyways I went to go pee and my vagina started to burn really bad, i noticed that my vagina was red and my lips were swollen we have had sex before and my lips have never gotten as swollen as they are now. i need to know what can be the cause of this???? I need to know??? Is it cause of friction??? My boyfriend thinks it cause we need lubricent can that be the case?? =[
hi i dont think it is anything to really worry about i had this before and it just turned out to be from sex i was dry when we had it which caused it to get red and sore you dont say if your boyfriend has any symptons
no i dont think he has any symptoms
=] hes a virgin he had lost his virginity to me
and also yeah ive been kind of dry too.
Do i need luricant???
You could try some lube. I always use the bathroom after sex and it usually only stings if we were having sex for a long time, I think it is because the skin is so sensitive on the vagina and it gets kind of raw.