Weird Vaginal Discharge & No Periods?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Weird Vaginal Discharge & No Periods?

I'm 17 and a virgin but i have had oral sex and have been fingered by my boyfriend. I haven't gotten my period since the week of father's day and ever since i was 12 i had regular periods but now i have yet to get my period. My first symptoms included vaginal tingling and mild pain in the vaginal and lower back areas. I have been to the gyno recently and they took a urine sample, cotton swab, and ultra sound and looked at my ovaries and cervix and everything was normal. However, I still feel like something is wrong because i have gotten white, clear, yellowish-white, and light brown discharge with odor all in the past two days and cramps but still no period. Help Please.
It could be a uti or yeast infection sometimes you can get them from being fingered if his hands arent clean but if u already went to the gyn it could be something like pcos not tto be wierd but have u and him had any contact even without intercourse
I have been tested for a uti and bacterial infections and they both came out clean. What I haven't had is blood work or a pelvic exam. And do you mean genital contact? His head went in once but he was wearing a condom and that was way before I started getting these symptoms.
I would talk to your doctor and atleast get blood work i had the same symptoms and i ended up having pcos that may not be your problem but blood work can tell alot so can pelvic exams.
Okay. Thank you for the help. I appreciate it. Also I'm supposed to start birth control do you think I should start it and see if my symptoms go away first or just go back to the Dr?