Weird Vaginal Discharge & No Periods?
I'm 17 and a virgin but i have had oral sex and have been fingered by my boyfriend. I haven't gotten my period since the week of father's day and ever since i was 12 i had regular periods but now i have yet to get my period. My first symptoms included vaginal tingling and mild pain in the vaginal and lower back areas. I have been to the gyno recently and they took a urine sample, cotton swab, and ultra sound and looked at my ovaries and cervix and everything was normal. However, I still feel like something is wrong because i have gotten white, clear, yellowish-white, and light brown discharge with odor all in the past two days and cramps but still no period. Help Please.
It could be a uti or yeast infection sometimes you can get them from being fingered if his hands arent clean but if u already went to the gyn it could be something like pcos not tto be wierd but have u and him had any contact even without intercourse
I have been tested for a uti and bacterial infections and they both came out clean. What I haven't had is blood work or a pelvic exam. And do you mean genital contact? His head went in once but he was wearing a condom and that was way before I started getting these symptoms.
I would talk to your doctor and atleast get blood work i had the same symptoms and i ended up having pcos that may not be your problem but blood work can tell alot so can pelvic exams.
Okay. Thank you for the help. I appreciate it. Also I'm supposed to start birth control do you think I should start it and see if my symptoms go away first or just go back to the Dr?