Weird bumps in pubic area of vagina
Hello and good evening! I'm 19 years old and a virgin. Well I don't know what wrong with me. For the past 3 mos. I've started to develop small/sm-med size bumps in the pubic area of the pelvic area. I don't know why. It seems as if it's some type of acne, because they do hurt and a few times pus seeps when ripen.
It can't be herpes because i've never had any sexual contact before.

Please help me!!!  

Hi I have a red bump on the front of my vagina where you shave. I only realised it after i went for a Brazilian wax.

The person who waxed me didn't say anything about that bump, i only noticed it when I was done. It does not hurt and its not squeezable.

It has been there for quite some time (i saw it like a month ago and back then, it was pimple-like and i thought it went away). Now its no longer pimple-like, no sore, no itch, just red bump.

Please help!
Hi, i'm 16 ad i've just recetly had these'bumps' they look like spots, they only itch at times (usually in the night) ad there's o blood or puss from them; they only appeared after i came off my period. I wax and occasionally shave(i'm not sure if shaving is the cause) but i'm not sexually active either, so it's not that. I'm not really comfortable in talking to anyone about it, so I'm really not sure what to do. I also always keep the area clean and i've ever had them before.
I have the same exact problem Im 14 nad ive gotten one before and it went away but i never tried to pop it. That was like a year and a half ago.Then tonight I found another bumo and this time is was bigger than the other one and i poped it a little and it hurt badly and puss came out and then blood. Im not sure what to do exact pop it a little more each night and see if it goes away:(
hi im 16 years old sexually active but for a year i have not done anything with anyone except my boyfriend.just last night he was here and started thinking stuff because he seen it and today it is larger.it is a purpleish reddish puss filled bumps and i know its not an std because i get checked every month.can ths kind of bump be caused by razors because i do shave most of the time.i am goin to the doctors tomorrow but would also like some feed back on what it might possibly be before i go to see my doc.please help
Recently I have found 1 red spot on the outer pubic area on my vagina (where u have pubic hairs) it is very sore and gets itchy sometimes. I am a virgin and my mother has NEVER had herpes. I'm really worried b coz it has been there for quite a while now and I dont want to go to a doctor as I am quite young. Please help! Any answers welcome!!!
..we have the same problem :(
.its getting worse coz the right lip of my vagina is bigger than the other one ..
yes you can get the herpes virus from your mom through birth.
Okay pleeeeeeeaaaaaasssseeeee help me I am 11 years old ,IM ONLY ELEVEN and I have a little bump on the OUTSIDE of my vagina. I just found it, it doesn't hurt or itch , it doesn't bleed or have puss come out of it. I sm still a virgin and I have only shaved down there a couple of times, and the last time I did was about a month and a half ago , and there is a tiny line in the middle of the bump sooo I'm thinking it is a ingrown hair and I am NOT going to go see an OB/GYN because again I am only 11, anybody know what it is?  Pleeaaassseee help
Okay, so I have these red dots by my vagina, and I'm starting to freak out. And they just keep spreading. And further by my vagina, is like a reddish purple patch. And I'm not sexually active.
Did you just shave it recently?
i have this bump in my pubic area(only one). it formed within an hour when i got up this morning. i tried to pop it but it wouldn't pop. so i poke through one side of it to the other and a little bit of pus and blood came out then it stopped but the bump didn't go down at all. its hard and hot to the touch and hurts like crap when anything touches it. i have had sex with the same guy for the last 5 years and i frequently get tested and always come up negative on the tests. so please if anyone know what this could be please tell me.
Hello People! PLEASE HELP ME!!

I'm 14 and i have this lump on the right side of my vagina.. its not on the inside but JUST on the outside.. it didn't hurt when i first found it.. but now when i touch it it kinda hurts... it ask started off skin colour.. then pink.. and now a very light brown colour.. please help me I'm too scared to go to the Dr... and no I've never had sexual intercorse!!! and I've never shaved... PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!  its my birthday on the 15th.. i don't want to be worried on my birthday....... D"""": PLEASE HELP.......

PLEASE!! THANK YOU!!
Hi Honey, if you are a virgin and not menstrating do you have pubic hair? Many women and females suffer from this and its just that women of color have a greater chance of getting hair bumps since our hair grows in curly and not straight. They do hurt but some people can use like bikini zone or other products to deal with them. If you are still scared talk to your parent and doctor about it.

Good luck!
Hey i don't know what  the cause of this is, but i want to let you  know that you aren't alone. I'm also 15 and I've never had sex but I do get these bumps. I first got them when I was traveling by train, and I started my period but I only had two pads with me sadly and the train ride took two days. So I wore my last pad for about 20 hours which I know is a bad idea but I had nothing else to do. But later when I arrive at the hotel with my mom, I noticed about three bumps around my pubic area and I thought it might be a rash from wearing the pad for too long. It's been about 6 months since this happened and I still get bumps. I'm way too shy to talk about it with my mom or my docter. And I'm afraid of what could happen in the future when I do have sex... That is a very embaressing thing for me, so I hope somebody out there knows what exactly this is.
GovtDr, what if it's painfull to pop? And why do you need to pop it anyway? Aren't there ant creams to make the bumps go away?
im 18 and i have never had sex, two weeks ago i noticed a bump right in the middle where the hair grows, it gotten bigger to around the size of a fingernail, i thought it would pop on its own but it didnt so i squeezed it and blood came out but ONLY BLOOD NO PUS, i do shave if that means anything... im really really scared .. its funny colored around it... i put peroxide on it after i squeezed it... has anyone had one like this? PLEASE HELP ME!
Re Cysts in pubic areas. Perfect answer! Govtdr. Absolutely true. These are normal, but rotten. I've had them once or twice a year for years. Usually summertime. Under  my armpit once - horrid. When a cyst like this gets large painful and stings, it needs to be expressed. Soak in a hot tub first- I use a big handful of salt in the water. Dry area, wash hands and sit on a clean towel. Squeeze from under it, drain carefully but thoroughly. It WILL hurt like hell.. If nothing comes, it isn't ready yet. Wait and soak the next day. When it is.. You'll know because it will fly... Ugh. Get all of it. Puss, the clog, and puss/blood. When just some regular blood comes slowly, you're done. I have, ONCE used a STERILIZED needle when I had a deep one, but only as a very last resort if you have to.  Wash area thoroughly with antibacterial soap - phisoderm is great. Treat with bargain brand antibiotic cream daily until it disappears. Some require another expression in a day or so, but leave alone unless its getting bigger. Stay away from exposed / tight elastic leg underwear if you are prone (get no-elastic leg panties, worth it) and watch it with shaving. These things have scared the hell out of me and some of my friends. Even have helped one poor girl take care of hers (I am a good friend and a 'home doctor' to many friends that sadly have no insurance.) I know this was graphic, but a lot of you seem very scared by them and wanted to help. IF you are having multiple breakouts of blisters that scab or multiple itchy bumps or anything internal, go to a physician immediately. Good luck.
the exact same for me.... and i'm really scared to tell my mom
I have it to and the doctor told me it is called hidradenitis suppurativa. it grows in pubic area,underarn,behind neck,under breast. anywhere a sweat gland is at.it is a pimple folicle. and bad diet and over weight tend to cause it
omg thank you soooo freakin much i was super worried and concerned and it worked for me... whew -_-... everybody should read what u wrote and atleast try it and see if ti works for them... also get tested just to be safe bc some females say they are virgins on here but i highly doubt it lols... not talking bad about u guys but i was young once
I have had these things before and I'm a virgin, soaking in the bathtub often makes then go away. I haven't gone to the doctor about it, but I think they are related to boils. Use bubbles, pouring dish washing liquid into the bath works as well as bubble bath.
i have the same thing and it bothers me because it is where my underwear is. so i did a little research and i think you all might have a sebaceous cyst which is lump that can move around under your skin but is full of this keratin stuff that can or can't ooze out. but it looks cheesy and stringy and smells horribly. SEE A DOCTOR ASAP, or if it's not that large USE HOT COMPRESSES as much as possible!!!
I have the same thing. I have one right now. It really hurts & this one is really big. I usually get them after my period. Which I'm a major clean freak, so I'm not nasty & gross. But the last one I had was really painfull, but then got a white head & I went to the bathroom & wiped myself & it popped! It felt so much better! I put a tiny tiny tiny tiny bit of acne wash on it. & the it'll form a white head & then you can squeeze it or wipe it hard enough it'll pop, then it'll just go away like regular acne. I think it's just something we have to deal with. I've only gotten about 3 of them, but I have a feeling I'm going to keep getting them.
They are ingrown hairs. My doctor told me to shave which seems to help. I notice I get the bumps more if I don't shave. You can put a warm washcloth on it and use HIBICLENS which is an antiseptic/antimicrobial skin cleanser and you can find that in Walmart or a drugstore. He gave me others but that was the only one I could read from what he wrote. I asked about laser hair removal but he said that would probably make it worse.    
I am 15 years old , and I am noticing that I have bumps on my vagina area and they bleed when I shave and itch when hair is growing back . What do I do ?
Help . I'm 13 and I started shaving...down thier. It was bigger than the razor bumps I already had and it had a white head. I noticed it in the shower today. There's only one though. What caused this? Will there be more?!?!?! I'm not a person with much acne I have little bumps on my nose but theyr not white heads and you can't see them...also I have no acne on my back so why would it show up there?!?!? I popped it too. Didn't hurt either....never had sexual intercoarse.. recently started masturbating...only on my clit though. Anyway , yeah why would this happen and will thee likely be more? Should I see a doc?
2 Things:

-You can get "hormone acne" down there. Painful, filled with fluid and won't pop. Maddening. You just have to wait for them to go away.

-Shaving down there. You will almost certainly get "ingrown hairs" that are painful and have pus. The pubic hairs are very large, compared to other hairs, and when you shave them the skin will frequently close over the follicle resulting in the ingrown hair until they can push through. It will also itch like heck when they finally start growing again.

This is why most people don't shave that region.
PLEASE HELP!!

I'm 14, not sexually active, and don't shave in that area. A few months ago I found a little red bump about the size of a pea that came up from the skin between my vagina and my left leg. It didn't hurt or anything, but I could tell it went under the skin. I've sort of ignored it since it doesn't really cause any pain, but the other day I squeezed it to see if it would pop or something and some puss and a teensy bit of blood came out for awhile. I still don't know what it is and I'm going to tell my mom about it and get an appointment with my doctor, but I'm kinda worried. Now its not raised anymore and it doesnt really hurt but i can still feel it under the skin. I really don't know what it is and hope someone can help. ANYONE PLEASE!!!!

Hi i am 14 and i have those bumps to and i have had them for a while i just started shaving but i had the bumps before that so it's not razor bumps i have tried A&D cream but that has not worked. there is always one big one and little ones all around and i poped one and a black glop [[a tiny glop]] came out along with white stuff then blood. At first i thought it was a yeast infection but my symptoms don't match it hurts some times and like the big one is hard to pop at times and when i do pop it it hurts white stuff and blood comes out. I am a virgin so i know it's not sexually transmitted i get then all over the place and i don't know  what to do cam some one help me??
Pleas and Thankyou i am really scared.
Try washing the entire area thoroughly (avoiding the insides of the vagina as much as possible) according to the directions on the bottle - with Hibiclens. It is an anti-bacterial liquid soap sold OTC. Dry thoroughly and use fresh towels as often as you can. And stop wearing panties - I wear loose fitting boy shorts if i must wear underwear). This almost 100% solved my problems. I have one bump every three months or so now, where I used to have about 4-5 at any given time. Mine were as commonly described here; small to medium sized "knots", most began as looking similarly mosquito bite -esque, and most were able to be drained after a couple of days. Pus of varying colors, including yellow and green and also blood. I do have scarring as a result and I didn't discover this treatment until I was in my 30's, by a new doctor. I had visited several doctors searching for answers since it began. This is just what worked for me, and I would imagine it's worth a shot for anyone experiencing this issue. Plainly, it ***** and I'm not sure why it takes so long for people to find proper treatment and diagnoses when it's obviously such a common problem.
please don't shout.
Hey, Im 14 too, I have the same thing! I don't know what it is! Im still a virgin.. So it couldnt be an STD.. It might be from a razor? Never know.
i'm 19..still a virgin and i also have those pimple like bumps in my pubic area. i got one and i was so scared that it might be somewhat cancerous bumps or something in that line, so i shave down there.. just a thought that it will be gone after that. two weeks after i shave i got another one and this time it's quite big and does hurt! i'm really worried and thought that i'm gonna die!!!
well now i know that maybe it's just a hormone acne or ingrown hairs, thanks alot! =))

if you are shaving or getting spots, mainly its hormone acne or ingrown hairs,
1. if you are shaving, wash your area thoroughly and if the hair is long go with the hair until it is short like leg hairs then you may go against, yes if you are new to shaving it will hurt or it will be more sensitive for some people,
- my suggestion
shave at night so when after shaving you wear no underwear to bed but wear nice loose pants, also moisturise your area (yes it can sting but re frame from itching)

2. if you are not shaving but still getting spots, then they are just hormonal, when you are reaching your period or having your period your hormones are working a lot harder which makes it more likely to get hormonal acne.

But no matter what even if you do not have any at all i suggest you wash thoroughly every time you go for a shower, wear new underwear every day and make sure that you just keep your hygiene up to scratch, everyone gets them dont worry your not the only one :)
Hi Everyone!!!
OH.MY.GOSH. I thought I was the ONLY person with these bumps. I have had them for about a year now and I have no idea why I didnt look it up sooner because i have spent the past year worrying and crying and scared to tell my parents about this thinking it was some type of genital herpes or something. (I am 15 btw and I had sex one time when I was 14 [ really bad mistake:( ], and before I ever got my first period...awkward)... anyways, i do shave and i just realized i NEVER got these bumps until i started shaving. They are usually the size of a pea and kinda hard when you touch them and now i do believe they are from shaving and the underwear i wear. I wonder if wearing boyshort type underwear would help?? probably. and i dont want to stop shaving there but maybe if i stopped they would go away?? They are so annoying but you will not believe how relieved i am to know that i am not the only person with this and also that it is not an std or something. I know many of us are worried about this but thank our lucky stars that it is not an std and that we will survive thru this together<3 So as girljustwantingtohelp379 stated, we should just wash ourselves A LOT and keep up personal hygiene! Also, i read somewhere that these bumps can be caused by sweating, so if you play a sport that involves a lot of sweating, soccer for example(which i do play), your sweating down there, along with the friction from your underwear rubbing along your groin area, can cause these bumps. Remember, the bumps i am talking about are not on your vagina, they are along your groin.

OH, and when I shave there I usually shave every one to two weeks and sometimes i do get razor bumps...another website stated that waxing is a good alternative to shaving because shaving can cause ingrown hairs which can also cause these bumps. I hope some of this stuff has helped & i just wanted to say a BIG thank you to everyone else who has commented on this page because you ladies have helped me in my research to finding out that this is not as big of a deal as i thought it was.

You are all BEAUTIFUL and do not let these stupid bumps change who you are, which is amazing. I'll admit I have felt self-conscious about these and sometimes they are painful, but we have pulled thru this for a long time and we are still living.

I hope you all have a wonderful life and remember, you are all BEAUTIFUL<3~
I have the same thing, and I'm only twelve. I just looked this up and found this site. I hope it's nothing too serious, and I'm afraid to check with my mom. Help me too!
I have the same problem . I'm 17 and a virgin and I get weird pimple like bumps on my vaginal lips. When u go see the doctor let me know so I can know wat they are and how to avoid them.. Good luck .. Email me @***@****
i m too having bumps and blisters on upper part of vagina i just really don't know what to do it is painful,spreading.i don't know is it a std or not.sometimes i think and try to visit a doc but then still it goes on my mind what if he the doc says that its a std or herpes.its now been 3 years i m facing the problem but i still remember that these sores first appear because of shave. i m very very scared and wants to get rid of it as soon as possible please suggest me
Hi I just started getting these pimple like bumps on my pubic area. They are big and painful. They itch and when popped white stuff comes out followed by a lot of blood. And it seems to leave a very deep hole. I am 31 and never had acne problems or anything like this before, especially in that area. What can it be? I know I need to go to the doctor but just want to get an idea. I am terrified it is an STD but when I look up STD symptoms, they do not look like this. Please any advice? Thank you!
hi i am 13 and i just stared shaveing and i am scared cuz i got red bumbs down there aND they inch
???
How do you get rid of that??
I have the same problem and I'm also not sexually active, it started off with one and the doctor said it Might be ingrown hairs so I stopped shaving that area but now it's been about 5 months and the spots have spread so there are. What should I do to help it I've been taking hot baths and using sudocrem and some germoline.. help
I also have a bump in the pubic area and I am a virgin. I went to the emergency room one time for it and they said it may be due to bacteria. So it could have been white blood cells that accumulated and caused a bump to form. They prescribed me an antibacterial cream and it worked! Within a few days it went away. There was blood and pus but that's because the bump popped then went away. HOWEVER, that story was a few years ago and I recently got it again. I think that it may result from you touching that area (to scratch it or clean it) and not washing your hands.
I'm 14 and i might be a bit young to shave my pubic area, but i don't like the hair. I've been shaving for almost a year now and it was always fine. However, the last few times i have gotten an insane "rash" everywhere i shave. I think it's ingrown hairs because if i let the hair out with a needle the bump goes away. This happens everytime i shave though and im sick of it. I dont want to wear a bikini and it hurts too. I shave in warm showers and pat the aea dry after wards, i feel im doing everything right but apprently not.Please help! What is it? If it is razor bumps how can i prevent them?
okay so i am sixteen years old and i had sex with my bf and after we had sex i released i had a lump but it just appeared straight after having it. every time i **** it really hurts and because off the lump it makes my **** sting like hot water is coming out. i can not sit straight or walk normal or anything.   i really need advice on what to do.
I have those too. Mine are medium sized and hurt when rubbed up against my panties. They're usually oval shaped. I have about four of them. I'm afraid too that mine could be serious and I'm still a virgin.
Hi im 13 years old and im starting to get aggravated with the huge bumps on my vigina and it bothers me alot its like when i have my panties on it rubs against them amd it hurts really bad and also when i tae them off to i.need help...??
It's probably just ingrown hair that curls up under the skin and forms a bump if you are a Virginia the it's likely to not be a type of STD like herpes or genital warts but you may want to get a diagnosis just to be on the safe side
Hi. I&#39;m victoria, I&#39;m 15 , I know what our feeling, scared, feightened, feeling grossed out.. Trust me I am experiencing same thig but mine don&#39;t look like herpes. I googled these weird lumps that can be caused from a dirty razor blade and cause in infection.. If it looks like actual herpes in case it is looking similar to it check it out! You&#39;ll be more happy to not know than to keep worrying. I&#39;m getting checked this Wednesday.. Also getting pregnancy checked bc the boy I thought was right for me is actual just a scrub, he used me for sex and here I am lonely and afraid. You need anyone at all to talk to please let me know!