What are chances of pregnancy if I had sex 5 days before I ovulated?
We'll I'm not sure exactly when I ovualted but based on Ovary pain and watery cervical fluid four days after I had sex I'm wondering if at all I could get pregnant that early before actually o'ing.
Any words welcome
I am not 100% sure on this one, google it and you should find the answer.  I know that you can get pregnant if have sex a couple of days before you ovulate, but I am thinking 5 is too long????????
I became prego 3 days before I ovulated. Sperm can live in a woman 3-5 days so u should go google as well as laura said and also click ovulation calculator and it can tell u when u are fertile and the day you ovulate...Then u would know when you miss your period to take a test...i know you can get pregnant days before you ovulate and 1 day after ovulation
We'll that's all great advise and know. I ovulated on cycle day 9, 10 or 11 based on cervial fluid so it's nice that you say google it but I'm not in the norm of ovulating like most women at cycle day 14.

Of course internet says sperm says can live in for up to five days but wanted to know the probability if I have sex on cycle day 6.

Thanks for your words.

Teresa
sperm do not even come close to living for 5 days. after they enter a women's vaginal tract they live up to 48 hours. Even after the first few hours over half the sperm die anyway, Also, sperm usually fertilizes the egg in the filopian tube. It would be almost impossible for a sperm to go into your fillopian tubes, wait for 5 days and then still have enough energy to penetrate the egg.