What could it be?
My partner and I had intercourse without any contraception almost everyday during my ovulation period. Now i am due to come on my period but instead all i have is very light pink blood spotting once or twice since yesterday. Could this be Implantation? I've also had nausea and stomach cramps the last week or so. I want to wait to take a prgenancy test as i still think it's too early. what do you think? could I be pregnant?
This pinkish spotting can be due to implantation spotting or intermenstrual spotting. Main causes of spotting between periods could be due to pregnancy, birth control pills, infection in an area of the body related to menstruation (including the vagina, the cervix and even the bladder). Other causes could be polycystic ovarian syndrome, diseases of pituitary gland, hormonal imbalance of estrogen and progesterone and uterine abnormalities like fibroid and  cervical dysplasia.

You should get your pregnancy status checked. Hence to confirm the status of pregnancy, I suggest you to test for pregnancy by a highly sensitive pregnancy test 10 days post ovulation with a sensitive ( 20 - 25 mIU ) pregnancy test. Also then I would suggest you to get your serum HCG levels estimated since this is more specific than urine for pregnancy tests.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.