What does a light pink vaginal discharge mean?
I have been known to have a very regular period... and have until Dec 2008. I had one on schedule around the 5th but then another one around the 14th. I had one in Jan '09 in line with the irregular one from the previous month and no period at all in Feb. I took three pregnancy tests and they were all negative. I scheduled an OB/GYN appointment but I can't get in until MAY!!! So instead, I scheduled one with my regular physician to do a well woman exam and a blood pregnancy test... but the day I booked, I thought I started my period and canceled the physician only (still have the OB/GYN in May). What I thought was my period has just turned out to be a very light pink discharge. I took another test because I've read this could be implantation but it says negative again. I'm moody, my breasts are slightly tender, I have cramps in the PM, and for the first time, I was nauseas this morning when I woke up.... but my husband thinks its all in my head.

What is going on?!?!?!?
i would like to know the asame things because im am going through the same symptoms could this be stress
i am trying to get pregnant i think my periods are fairly regular it sais i was supose to ovulat june 28 2010. it is now july 8 2010 and im having slight cramps and light pink discharge only on the toilet paper not in my panities. What  could this be help me please?
Pretty much the exact same things have been happening to me, i highly doubt its just in your head. ive been really worried about the possibility of pregnancy because im in my teens. HELP.