White Vaginal Discharge

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: medical conditions, general health, and management.

White Vaginal Discharge

Hello there,

The other day I noticed that I had a little bit of white discharge coming out of my vagina. It's not liike it was leaking out, but there was a litte on my underwear and when i had sex there was a litte left on my boyfriend's penis. It's almost like it's just on the walls of my vagina because other than during sex there is not alot there. It doesn't hurt, it's not itchy. I thought that it was a yeast infection first, but i only had one of the symptoms and not even that much. I was just wondering if this was normal or if I should go and be checked out by a doctor?

Thanks for the Help ahead of time!
                    Julianna
Hi This sounds like a normal vaginal discharge.A yeast infection discharge looks like cottage cheese.This does not sound like a yeast infection.This is a normal function for the womans body.If symptoms do start appearing go to your gynecologist.Take Car TNT406.
any chance your in mid cycle? alot of women i know including myself have more discharge with ovulation.
I have white discharge too! It DOES remind me of cottage cheese but I don't have any of the other symptoms. I tried medication for a yeast infection but it didn't go away. I don't know what to do because I am scared to have sex or be comfortable with my body! It smells pretty bad too :(
Also I have this pretty much every day and in increasingly larger amounts with the more exercise I do....
I have this white dischage aswell I ws quite concerned about it and I went to a doctor and I was told nothing is wrong that it is most likel left over bis of tampons and that I should douche and it stopped two days later so I think you could try to cleanse.
Hi ummm my boyfriend and I were fooling around then it led to sex. He used a condom. He came and went to the bathroom to wash off. Then we were fooling around again, but this time he didn't use a condom. He pulled out before he came. Am I pregnant?? I had sex before I was Ovulating. Now there is mushy white stuff in my panty. What does that mean? Does it mean i am pregnant?
Hi my vagina has ALOT of white stuff in it. It only comes out when me and my boi bump n' grind naked. When he finishes theres alot of me on him and it smells like crap. It gets all over my pubic wonderland and looks like a christmas tree.
I went to the clinic, because I had the same problem. They told me that it was bacteria and it's normal for woman to have that. She said that mines was a little more than average. But It's not a yeast infection. She prescribe me some medicine that has metronidazole 250mg. You are not allowed to drink or have sex for a week. The medicine consist of 28 pills. You have to take two in the morning and two at night.
I have this too. What is it? I am completely baffled. I'm not sexually active yet, sooo.. why does this happen?
hi,i've been letting out sum white discharge lately but i haven't been getting any itch or burn...could some body please tell me what is wrong
ima having the same problem
I had the same problem. Dont worry, discharge during ovulation and sexual intercourse is normal. Increase in discharge could be due to being sexually aroused. Discharge can increase during ovulation too and it is normal to have more discharge than other girls. As long as the discharge doesnt have a nasty smell or greenish colour to it its most probably just you overthinking. But if you are worried or concerned I advise you to go to your doctor or clinic to get checked out. I hope I helped
Hello I'm 17 years old & just recently I had sex with my boyfriend like a week ago & now I have this milky white substance coming out my vagina & when I urinate my vagina itches it doesn't burn it just itches plus I've been having abdominal pains when I cough!! Please tell me what does this mean Do I need a doctor?
Paxiled commented on Gross Things Beef Cat...
46 mins ago
atchiyyamma is ... Comment
53 mins ago
Shannon79, and KTowne commented on Belle313's status
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals