Why am I bleeding after masturbating?
Why am I bleeding after masturbating? I am 22 years Old. I am not sexually active with a partner but I recently started masturbating again (about a month ago) and have been 2-3 times a week. To my knowledge I am not a virgin, I had intercourse once but didn't bleed much. Yesterday I was masturbating (no toys) with just my fingers, I have short nails. I didn't really insert my finger deep but did roughly play around with my vagina until I had an orgasm. When I stopped I felft normal, no pain, but when I saw my fingers they were stained with blood. This has never happened before so I'm pretty freaked out. And until today, the bleeding hasn't stopped. Its not my period because I'm not supposed to get it until another week or so and it's less blood than my period would be, plus I have no cramps or pain. I just feel uncomfortable. So I don't know if I cut myself and have an open womb and it could lead to an infection. Or if in fact I was a virgin which would be wierd... help me. Seriously in panic about this especially since the bleeding hasn't stopped.
This could have occurred due to trauma to the cervix. It is most commonly seen in vaginal infection like Chlamydia, gonorrhea, vaginal inflammation etc. it could also be due to disease of endometrium that is lining of uterus, polyps (mass) in uterus and cervix, fibroid tumors etc. You should consult an expert nearby for internal examinations.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

It could be a health issue that needs to be seen. It also could be from being too rough. But it may also be the hymen breaking. I've heard it grows back after a few weeks
Hello
           I am having same problem. I think I cut my vagina with nails,it was dry and  I did it so roughly .is it risky? .I m bit tensed.?please reply soon.
Hello, I'm an 77 years old former masturbatrix and scratching my clitoris I bledmany times from nailing the thin mucosa. I becan to masturbate at age 7 and did it all my life several times a day (2 to 5 times daily ) In addition to the accidental scratching I chopped also a recurrent uretra and bladder infection/
These last years i used to masturbate more than 4 times a day.
That was beecoming a guilt for me and making me shy and even depressed to be a slave of self masturbation. Last year, after a life of guilt and regrets, I finally got excised and have had a clitoridectomy w. After healing of the scar where clitoris (now absentà used to be I tried to masturbate again by stretching and mulling inner labias !
Finalyy in a second step, I also got my innerlabias removed and my slit sutured, leaving onlt on lowest part of slit a small hole just for a way for an enema pear (for hygienic irrigations) but a hole justenough for pee, not wide enough forany masturbation's attempt.
After several months adaptative time and frustrations, now< I feel proud and and all is better, day adter day
Of course, by force, i stopped masturbation and, no needs to say i also 'm unable for vaginal intercourse
***** you crazy! flicking the bean isnt something to be ashamed of and im sorry but if your religion is telling you that the most basic of human actions (having an orgasm) is of some sort of demonic evil thing, then they are the ones that need life altering surgery (on their heads, not gentiles).
human rights services are trying to stop very similar genital mutilation in third world countries and you have volunteered your vagina to be turned into something that is barely recognisable as a pee hole. im sorry that you were so affected by societies views of female sexuality.. stay strong crazy lady and please seek some psychiatric help for your severe disorder.
im 13 years old and I'm a Virgin so I can't have any sexually transmitted disease but I am bleeding after masturbation it doesn't hurt and it isn't bleeding much but I'm a little freaked out as it has happend twice now.
I'm also thirteen And a virgin but lately I've masturbated and ill have blood on my fingers but its the consistency of discharge
I'm 24, still virgin, I masturbate sometimes, but I don't do fingering and all, just rub *****, but yesterday I did it a bit hard, now the problem is I'm bleeding, n I had my periods for today's date only, morning when I woke up there was a slight stomach pain as I get usually when I get on my periods, n a drop of blood, but now I have no pain, but der was more bleeding,,,, after sometime no pain, no bleeding also,,,,, does it mean I'm bleeding of dat reason, i know dis s a stupid question, but still I'm very much tensed,,,, plz somebody help me out solving dis,,,
I'm 14 not sexually active. I've done what she did and I am also bleeding. My nails are a bit long and the bleeding won't stop. Should I just let it be? Or I should do some action? Please help me.
Hi,, plz do help me..
I did not get my periods yet, it was for 2nd date but I didn't got.., m getting pain since 15 days but still no result, now pain s also not there, n I could feel my lower abdomen pulse few days back, now its not there, n my upper tummy n lower tummy s becoming fat,,, I look like a 4 months pregnant lady., I'm really scared, Mainly this whole month I didn't masturbated also..., m I going to face any serious problem with this? Plz help me,
Please help me I master bated and I pushed my tool (a shaver handle) and I pushed it up to deep and it hurt so I pulled it out and it had blood on it I haven't started my period and I'm 13 I had cramps on stomach but I don't know I'm scared my mom lives out of state and I don't want to tell my dad because that's awkward
M
hello im 13 i masturbated using tissue holder and push it so hard and when i pulled it it has blood inside it and in the tissue holder.. ppls help me.. im really scared
Same thing happened to me.. I think maybe it bleeds because it's something other then like you know normal human parts it may get a little irritated..? I'm not sure but trust me this same exact thing happened to me as well