Why haven't I got my period now that I'm off the pill?
I'm young and I honestly don't know a lot about my body and why certain things happen to me. I have been on birth control pills for almost two years now and they've been really convient. Then about a month ago I had sex for the first time in about 5 months with an ex-boyfriend than I have been with before and we used a condom. But when it came time to take the brown "sugar pills" I never got my period. So I decided to take myself off the pill to make sure I would get it. After about a week and a half (still no period) I took a home pregnancy test and it came up negative. Now its been about three weeks off the pill and I still dont have my period, but i have occational cramps, bloating, and the usual PMS. Yesterday I also had a lot of brown-ish discharge; way more than usual. I really don't know whats going on with me. Can someone help?
when you are on the pill your body tricks it's self into being prego. and it gets into a routine. when you stop taking the pill your hormones will be WAY off balance and you may skip your period. wait till you are supposted to have your next period and if you dont have that one either take another at home test. if it's negitive than wait another week. if no period still go to the doc. Thats what i recomend.
you said you were on the pill...when you had sex...and when you had sex you used a condom.  

chances are your not pregnant.

somethings going on with your body and it was while you were on the pill so i would say it has nothing to do with your bc...there can be something else causing you not to get your period