Worried about pregnancy from pre-***

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Worried about pregnancy from pre-***

I was wondering how possible it is to get prengant from pre-***.  I don't believe he even got it near me seeing how he never penetrated me and we were a distance away but I'm still concerned.  I am reading that yes it can, and no it can't.  He did touch me but he never did *** before hand.  Heh, kind of shy about this.  I also haven't been getting my periods for a couple months due to cystic ovaries.  I'm guessing I'm pretty much out of luck for children anyway seeing how not even birth control pills seem to work.  However, I definitely don't want kids at the moment and don't want to try and find out.  I know it's kind of vague but I'm a little bit shy about asking.  Hope you can help.
Getting pg from precum happens when you are having sex without a condom, and then the man pulls out before actually ejaculating.  If did not have sex then you cannot be pg.

Good luck!
I have reserched the topic to death myself as I have had a few scares. I believe you can get pregant from precum, if you are having sex and use the withdrawal method. There are many testimonies of women who have gotten pregnant this way. If there wasnt penetration, or you used a condom for sex then you should be fine. My doctor said you can not get pregnant unless the penis is in the vagina.
You can have mutual masturbation and it can be safe just make sure if there has been any ejaculate, that you or he wipes the fingers off before touching you.
I dont think you will get pregnant from this episode.
i am sure you are not pregnant but never say never (that you cant get pregnant from pre ***). There are ladies on this forum that can tell you its possible. however, that is when he places his penis inside of you for a period of time and the "precum" comes out into your vagina. RARE, but can happen. in your circumstance, virtually impossible.

i am assuming this is all new to you and you are nervous/scared. next time, you may not be so lucky to have it all under control. so please have a handy dandy condom right in your pocket so he can slip it on and whalla...no more worries. you're fine for now, relax!
if the man has recently ejaculated and not gone to the bathroom, and you fool around again, then there will be sperm in precum, but doctors say that precum contains very little traces of sperm.
I myself have never gotten pregnant, and have used the withdrawal method. Not to say you can't, I've just been lucky, but now that I've been scared enough times, I am a lot more careful.
"I don't believe he even got it near me seeing how he never penetrated me and we were a distance away but I'm still concerned."

First of all, in order to get pregnant, his semen has to actually be on your vulva or vagina - being a distance away definitely precludes any chance whatsoever of pregnancy. And note that I also said semen, not pre-ejaculate, because unless he hasn't urinated since his last ejaculation, pre-ejaculate shouldn't contain sperm.

You're fine.
Well i have all the symptoms of pregnancy and my bf has notice i have been gaining weight and h precummed in me and we had sx right after he cummed also.. He didnt wash or anything so i might be pregnant my Friend is almsottwo months pregnant from precum. So id use condoms if i were u,, And im only 16 by the way which sux cuz if i am preg,.
wow
im going thru the same situation

imagine sex but without the actual penetration
thats what happened
and b4 all of this
he did ejaculate

so maybe while our parts  were rubbing againt each other's
his precum got ON my vag?

i missed my period
and soon gunna take a test
but am i pg?
not likely at all your pregnant you did not have sex and ejaculation did not happen on you

you sound young and if you are sometimes your periods are not regular. you can take a test though if your worried you dont need to kee waiting
i had a baby almost 6 weeks ago...i havent had my period again yet but i have fooled around with my boyfriend.he cant go all the way in me yet cuz im still really sore but im paranoid that i could still get pregnant again... what do you think?
you did not give much information in the line of did you actual have sex?
im very nervous as well. i always am though after i have sex. my boyfriend did stick it in me for like 1 minute at best but he was not wearing a condom. he had not ejaculated prior to us having sex and he says he did not pre *** but no man actually knows for sure. i have no real symptoms of being pregnant but i think that i worry so much that i do imagine some sypmtoms or make myself believe that i am pregnant. do you think i could possibly be pregnant? it was three weeks ago. i took a pregnancy test 2 days ago but im afraid that it might have been a false negative because i tested too early.
okay, so me and my girlfriend had sex for the first time(both loosing our virginity). we took everything really seriously. i came in my first condom, took it off, then i cleaned myself. like a half hour later we decided to do it again. using a different size condom than last time, it broke without me realizing, but i did not *** inside her. in fact i didn't *** at all, because we had previously had sex so i don't think i could ejaculate again so soon. we went at it for a good half hour and i have no idea when or how it broke. does the fact that its our first time effect anything? and should i be worried about he becoming pregnant?