another question
hey guys
another question..i still haven't gotten my period but sometimes there is like a  white discharge when i go to the bathroom, just hanging there  ( sorry to much info) is that me ovulating or something else?
If it is stringy and thick, sounds like it could be cervical mucus from ovulating, or if you have just had sex in the past couple of days it could be the remains of the semen. I have read that Cervical mucus before you get your period should be light and not much of it.... hope this is of some help.
I have an irregular period, I get a period MAYBE every 4 to 5 months if i'm lucky and when I get it it's just spotting.  I do get lots of mucus discharge every month. At the beging of the month its very light hardly any but at the end of every month it increases and it changes from watery to egg white to creamy.  Can I still get conceive even if I don't have a period but have this mucus!