bubbles in stomach that feel just like i was pregnant but i just got of...

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

bubbles in stomach that feel just like i was pregnant but i just got off my period 5 days ago????

I'm having movement in the right side of my stomach.  It feels just like when I was pregnant and my babies would move around in there.  The only problem is that I just got off of my period 5 days ago.  A period that was 6 days early, followed by 48 hours of horrible vomiting and the pooooo's.  Those two symptoms are gone I'm back to normal but now I've had 3 days of something moving in my stomach.  If I sit still I can even see my stomach move exactley how it was when I was pregnant.  Could I be pregnant, or could it be gas, or what other choices are there?  Im thinking theres no way on either of the two.  Someone please help.  What is the movement?????
Avatar n tn
If it were me having those symptoms then I mwould go see the Gyn or maybe even the ARNP
i had a bit of the stomach flu a few months after i had my DD, i thought for sure i felt a baby moving around in there, but it was gas! i know how you feel, i totally thought there was another little one still in there lol, you should get yourself checked out to be sure, if you just got off your period theres NO way the baby would be moving around yet, and no way you would feel it already,

I've got the same problem at the moment, I don't believe it's a baby, although my periods have not been regular and alot lighter, I don't think it's gas as movements are usual, I have IBS and wondered of it could be contected. But I feel like something is moving, and almost scratching and kicking my stomach!! And also have done a Pregnacy test that come back negative!! Help!?
have the same thing on the right hand side of stomach feels like a baby moving in there but isnt .very weird
einaej added the Exercise Tracker
1 hr ago
KTowne, and Des_a_rae commented on KTowne's status
WCindy commented on My Surgery... Sternoc...
Aug 23
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals