clitoris itching and swollen

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: medical conditions, general health, and management.

clitoris itching and swollen

I have had thid irritating itching for about two weeks now and my clitoris is swollen.  I went to the doctor and he couldn't find anything wrong, other than to say my vaginal area was irritated, and asked if I used a new soap, etc recently.  I have tried vagasil (it relieves the itch for a little bit) but when I first put it on it burns a little.  What can I do to get rid of the swelling and itching...will it ever go away? I have never had this happen before.
Did you see a general doctor or a gyno?  You might try seeing specialist if your normal doctor isn't helping you any...  Maybe try to get a second opinion.  I wish I could suggest an alternative product to Vagisil. ><;; You might want to try another brand name... I'm sorry this isn't too helpful, I gave it a shot.
are you using a douch? cause when i started using one it made me swollena and ichly cause it made my natural baterica out of wack. have you been using anything new that you normally dont?
im going thru the same thing but i try everyything and i know my self so good that i know it was soap that i used, im so sensetive that i can't even have sex wihtout geeting something, i always get yeast infection, and urinary track infection, is always something, i cant wear tight jeans, i cant do nothing somebody helpppppp!!!!
Last time I had sex with my partner was Sunday, almost a week ago. On Tuesday this week my clit swelled up and hung down, it was real dry sore to the touch, and I couldn't walk with my legs closed. There was yellow discharge, as well as extremely itchy. I suspect it is a yeast infection, but I went to the doctor on Thursday, and she was surprised at what she saw, she said she never saw it before, and then got me tested for gonorrhea and chlamydia, she also took a sample, even still, if someone who has been in a similar position who is sexually active would be able to give me their point of view on my situation, it would be really helpful.
-Can't tolerate these symptoms anymore.  
Shannon79, and Des_a_rae commented on Belle313's status
Shannon79, and TinaR10 commented on veronica0808's status
Des_a_rae commented on Losing Gabe. :(
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals