Women's Health Community
clitoris problems : ( help!
About This Community:

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: medical conditions, general health, and management.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

clitoris problems : ( help!

ok, so i have kind of an embarassing concern, but i guess ill go ahead and say it. for the past few months every time i get close to my period my clitoris hurts. i know that its supposed to get more sensitive before periods, but it kinda freaks me out. like if i lean forward and my legs are spread apart it feels like its poking/stabbing me, and sometimes i get this shooting pain. it only lasts for a second or two but it scares me. once i get on my period it usually gets better, but it still feels really weird, and sometimes it still hurts. for a few days after my period it still feels unusually sensitive. its been a constant worry for a while and ive been wanting to ask someone, but i havent been able to. my dad says that its something that comes with my period and is nothing to worry about. i kinda get that feeling, but i guess i just want to know if its normal and if anyone else has had this problem before. i have an appointment with a gyn next month, but i want some answers before that if its possible.
btw, i am 15 and a virgin.
please respond!
Related Discussions
5 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
i get that too sometimes during the week my period is suppose to come and when i have my period. my bf always says to me he hates period week because i dont want him touching down there because its rather sore that week. but the stabbing pain as u described, now that i dont get. if it concerns you u should see ur gyn just to make sure nothing is wrong like an infection or anything.
Blank
ok, thank you so much for responding, that makes me feel more assured. the pain is usually something i cause by my constant worrying and proding at the area, but sometimes it does happen on it's own. i would like to believe that it is just because the area is more sensitive to everything on/before period and it is just irritated, but... i still worry.
i should be going to the gyn next month like i said, but ive been trying to get an earlier appointment.
but i do have another question... my dad says that the clitoris may hurt because its dry or something...? like today it hurt when i walked around, but as soon as i got some moisture on it it pretty much stopped hurting. anyway, i was just wondering if anyone could shine some light on this for me...?
Blank
sarah, i have the exact problem as yours..mine is more terrible, it happens few times everyday. Especially after toilet/shower (whenever i stretched/pressure it)..i gone through urologist and many doctors, scanned and blood checked..all normal..Still finding what's the problem..

anyway, how are u now?
Blank
I told my mom that this happens to me and she said it's just cause i'm horny and i'm like wtf.
Blank
Before and during your period, you'll be extra dry, extra horny and extra sensitive. It's normal and common. It just *****.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Recent Activity
1236893_tn?1408490528
Blank
Conjugated linoleic acid-induced to...
38 mins ago by gymdandee
790669_tn?1424536298
Blank
Des_a_rae commented on krichar's status
1 hr ago