closed vagina
I have had cervical cancer and went through surgery. My vagina is now closed and it's not possible for my husband to get his penis in. How can I re-open my vagina?
Hi there and welcome.  Oh, so sorry about the cancer.  Awful experience, I'm sure.

You need to talk to your doctor.  I've now gone on line and looked through some things regarding this and it is not common to have a 'closed' cervix after treatment.  Perhaps you have scar tissue.  

but your doctor would be the right one to discuss this with as this is a post treatment quality of life issue.

good luck
Since you had surgery for cervical cancer, cervical stenosis has occurred. In cervical stenosis, the passageway through the cervix (from the vagina to the main body of the uterus) is narrow or completely closed. In that case, cervix dilatation using dilators needs to be done.
To try to keep the cervix open, doctors may place a tube (cervical stent) in the cervix for 4 to 6 weeks.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

To the poster, stenosis is a narrowing of the structure.  The question is why.  Most likely it is scar tissue.    Sounds like the opening procedure can be done and I would talk to your doctor about this.  good luck to you.