could i be pregnant?
I had a regular period Feb. 27 that lasted about 6 days. My last period (Mar. 27) was really light. No cramping or clots and lasted about 4 days. I've never had a light period like that before so I was wondering if i could be pregnant. I took a pg test on April 3 at a free clinic nd the test came out negative. The lady told me to come back the following week cause she said it still might be too early to tell, but i didn't go. Today, I took a home pg test from the dollar store but again, negative. Could it have been just a light period or implantation bleeding? Is there any way I could've gotten a false negative TWICE? I haven't had any pregnancy symptoms besides having to pee more, fatigue and sometimes insomnia when i wake up to use the bathroom. My fiance and I have been TTC and we both got a little excited thinking that maybe I could be but I don't want to get my hopes up. PLEASE HELP and thank you.
It looks more like an irregular period rather than pregnancy. To be absolutely clear about the status of your pregnancy, I suggest you to test for pregnancy by a highly sensitive pregnancy test 10 days post ovulation with a sensitive ( 20 - 25 mIU ) pregnancy test. Also then I would suggest you to get your serum HCG levels estimated since this is more specific than urine for pregnancy tests.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

I kind of figured that, but a part of me still tells me I'm pg. I called my doctor yesterday and I have an appointment to see him on the 25th. Can you please tell me what causes irregular periods?

Thank you for posting.