dark brown or period?
About 3weeks ago I took the moring after pill then a week later had brownish discharge for about a week and now some days its like light blood its been like this for about a week and a half not sure what it is or why? No pain or cramps but very bloated! Is there a reason for this?
Thnx!
Can I ask if you use tampons during your period?

Not to be wicked gross but I had a brownish discharge once that was very smelly... turned out I'd forgotten to take a tampon out and had sex... it was lodged up there :-(

Good luck!
Brown blood is old blood and your body's way or flushing out what was left from your previous period before a new one begins. Brown discharge can also be signs of an infection or STD. Taking the morning after pill can mess up your cycle and is actually not that good for your body to take. This can cause the irregular bleeding and discharge. If I were you, I would get a full STD check up as well though just to be on the safe side.
Haven't used tampons this time just been using pads, that would of been scary having that stuck in you!
I had a check up a couple months ago for STDs and just general health but everything was fine! Do you think its the morning after pill? I woke up this morning and was bleeding like normal period, should I just go to doctors or wait till bleeding stops?

Thank u!
I would just ride it out. Sounds normal to me - this is what using the morning after pill can do to your cycles. Give it a month or so and it should be back to normal.