dark nipples

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

dark nipples

i've had black cirlces around my nipples and it was freaking me out that i could have been pregnant because im not looking forward to pregnancy at the moment, so i went to my doctor and she took my blood test for pregnancy and it came out to be negative, i even took home pregnanxy tests and they all came out to be negative, i had my period on may 2nd and thought maybe it is just one of the pre menstrual symptom, but my period ended on the 5th, which is normal for me because my periods always last 4 to 5 days, but my nipples are still dark and im not pregant, what else can cause this?
It could just be a hormonal thing that changes in every woman from time to time... The only thing besides pregnancy that has done it to me has been tanning in an indoor tanning salon =)
Hello I'm 18 and I am sexually active and I have noticed my nipples getting darker and the bumbs more prominent especially when I shower but I have has two months of normal periods what could this be?
KTowne commented on photo
1 hr ago
gymdandee commented on Gun Disarm Technique...
1 hr ago
Paxiled commented on Gun Disarm Technique...
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals