deep belly button
why is y belly button so deep i pick it sometimes and put stuff in it may be that why.
and every one sais that they have belly button lint wut is it ive never had it it smells but thats all and i do know why its smels it because im over weight and the belly button reagon better yet my belly it doent get any light at all
The bellybutton was where the embilical cord was, a feeding tube to your body, thats why its so deep! The smell is fluids from the body , yes smelly, and you've always had it just didn't notice until now. It is not because your over weight it just is.
Tried belly button pate?  Nice on toast :)
All i got was a bunch of guesses and conjecture from lay people. The belly button pate  post (http://www.medhelp.org/personal_pages/user/1334611) should have been screened out. This will be the first and last time I use this unprofeesional web site.