Women's Health Community
frequent urination
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

frequent urination

OMG so glad I found this site, I am 51 three grown kids  have been having frequent urination for quite some time now but just chalked it up to having big babies and being overwieght. just recently it feels like I have to pee most of the time and like I have a pressure at the bottom of my bladder, I also have frequent loose (not diariah) stools maybe 4 or 5 a day sometimes, does anyone else have this? been tested twice for UTI no UTI but trace amount of blood in urine, went to a different doctor (mine were gone) and she has ordered a pelvic sonogram to look for Ovarian cancer, she scared the crap out of me!! now I see it could maybe be other things, anyone with similar story please let me know, thanks
Tags: frequent urintation, Bladder, blood in urine
Im no medical expert but have you ever had the camera, surely that would let DR's know how your bladder functions and so on. You dont mention any pain, blood or mucus when passing stools. So possible ibs. you should be able to get tablets from your DR to help make your stools less loose. I used to rush to the toilet up to 3 times a day with the sudden urge to go with cramp and wind and passing loose stools, ive noticed over last few months i have to pee more often, i often get the feeling im needing a pee even when i dont have a full bladder.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Women's Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank