giant Cistena Magna
Just a month ago I found out out I have a very common arachnoid cyst. Only problem is, I am having 5-8 “episodes” a day, I completely shut down, slurred speech, if I can talk at all, so weak I cannot open my eyes, cannot open my eyes at all, yet I can hear everything that is going on. My muscles tense up so bad as if I were to have a seizure the entire time I am having one, therefore extremely sore after words. They last 2 minutes to 3 ½ hours a day.    
                In one month, I have been to the er, a neuro, surgeon, my pcp, and a neurologist whom i am going back to tomorrow. just this past monday blood work was ordered and an mri. FINALLY!!!!
        I went this morning to get copies for myself bc I feel like everyone is passing me around like i don't matter, Ive never had anything like this happen in my entire life, no trauma to my head no nothing.
              The mri impression reads: 
cerebrospinal fluid collection in the posterior fossa in the midline, differential diagnosis includes, Giant Cisterna Magna versus an arachnoid cyst, favoring giant Cisterna Magna. 
I have no idea what any of this means no one will take the time to explain. i work in the er, and no one seems to care, I am only 24 years old with a 2 year old, and a husband that’s been serving our our amazing country for almost 10 years. Im obviously out of work and not getting paid right now. I'm lost., In soooooo much pain. please help asap. Thank you ahead of time! Also, I went back to the nuerologist, and he now tell me that this is anxiety, causing all of this, WHATTTT!!!??? Makes no since I am so lost!!