hard bump under skin on labia majora. What is it should I be concerned?
found a hard pea sized bump on my labia majora. its under the skin, moveable, not painful. feels like a small ball. i didnt notice it until i felt it about 2 days ago. very physically actice, eat healthy no health conditins. it can be moved around under the skin, can't be popped. i don't shave where it's located. the only thing i've had on my labia has been a small pimple a while ago. not painful. i don't 'masturbate'. WHAT IS It & SHUD I BE CONCERNED??
Well it sounds like it could be a sebaceous cyst or a ganglion cyst from what you describe.  Usually they go away on their own, unless they cause pain and then they need to be removed by a doctor.  There's not really any certain thing that causes them, such as masturbation or having sex and there's really no cause for concern unless it starts pussing or becomes painful - then I'd see a doctor about it.  Good luck to you :)
It can be due to a boil or a cyst. Keep the area clean and apply some topical antiseptics. Also wear loose-fitting cotton clothing and use an antibacterial soap or mild soap like dove. Avoid any kind of cosmetics. Topical antibiotics such as mupirocin or neomycin containing ointment are also useful. In case the symptoms persist then oral antibiotics may be needed. Please consult a dermatologist in that case.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Hi, I had a hard bump on my pantyline that did not hurt itch or otherwise call attention to it. It stayed for a couple of years a week or so ago it suddenly burst and pus and blood ' shot' ,for lack of a better term, out. I drained it cleaned it with antibicterial liquid and covered it with a band aid to prevent staining. (There was a slight smell I could detect first 2 days from it.) I would constantly do this every bathroom visit for two days or so till it dried up. Only the first  couple of times had any real amount the rest was about a dot. It occassionally still has a day or so when the mix comes out but the hardness vanished and it looks normal until discharge suddenly spots my undergarment. Mostly spotting though and still no discomfort just confusion and embarassment.Any ideas?
It sounds to me like an ingrown hair.
http://www.webmd.com/skin-problems-and-treatments/guide/ingrown-hair-causes-symptoms-treatment
Hi.. I am 23 year old and i found a lump in my labia majora, it can be felt with bare hands and can be moved around a little under the skin.i smoke evry day and no other health conditions. Can someone please tell me, should i be worried. Just that i have issues going to doc. Not that comfortable with that.please tell me if somthing cud b wrong!
Hi I have a hard bump on the labia majors. Its a pea size then their is a smaller one right next to it. It is a bit painful. I'm 23 an I'm heavy set. Should I be concerned?
I just got found a small lump yesterday on my labia majora.  Been using warm compresses and soaking it in warm baths.  It seems to have gotten a little bit bigger tonight and it hurts to sit, walk or move around too much.  Its a holiday weekend.  Any ideas on how to relief some of the discomfort until i can see the doctor?
After hyping myself up and getting scared I went to my obgyn, they were swolen lymph nodes.

If they're hard, subcutaneous, pea sized rocks, that arnt nessacarily painful but there's an uncomfortable pressure and they follow a path begining at my the vaginal opening and going up to the clitorus along the labia majora, don't worry you most likely don't have vagina cancer. But don't take my word for it, that's just what she said, go see a doctor and verify for yourself, but this was the one awnser I didn't see when I was having my freak out.
Hi ~ I just felt a weird lumpy under that same area. Did they diagnose right then in the room or have to send out a biopsy? Do they do that all in the office ? I have an appt but not until next Weds :(