help..
hello my age is 44yrs.I am affected from trichomonasis infection .i got married when i was 15yrs old and had two kids immidiately after the marriage.From then after couple of years infection in vagina started.I never had sex other than with my husband.He is the first and last one i had sex .I am sure my husband also takes care of everything and may be in past he had relationship with some other lady but now he is clear.we dont use any sort of toys in intercourse. Whenever i get infection ,dcotor asks me and my husband to take tablets for 15 days .And after that i feel like infection is gone.But again after couple of months i get the same infection.I am getting stressed out and i am nt feeling well emotionally.My doctor doesnt tell me what would be specific reason.She says may be because of my Change in PH i am getting the infection.I wanted to know what would be main reason for getting this kind of infection and does PH really effects the infection?Is my husband past relation with other women may be the reason,i am really confused?
It sounds like one of you is not completely clear of the trich parasite,  and so after antibiotics it resurfaces,   or he is cheating.  

After you both take the 15 days of medication,  are you both retested to make sure you're clear?

http://www.cdc.gov/std/trichomonas/stdfact-trichomoniasis.htm
Okay,  I'm confused.  Last year you said you'd been married for 5 months,  and your profile says you're 26 years old.
I am actually worried about my relative.So posted question for her sake.