hurts to be horny ?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

hurts to be horny ?

hello !! this is a strange one i think im 19 and in a  steady relationship  with the last 4 years, with the last couple of months iv been getting a pain in my vagina leading up to sex, excuse my rudeness now but the best way of putting it is wen i get horny it hurts ? but once sex starts im fine? iv beeen to my doctor and checked for any sti^s  and all tests were negetive and im nt pregnant, does anyone wats going on? i need help :(
Tags: hurts, horny, sex
Usually pain during the initial stages of penetration is due to UTI and vaginal infection or vaginitis, a tight vaginal wall, sores at the mouth of vagina or vestibulitis, vulvodynia or a dry vagina (frictional injury), thrush or fungal infection. You should get it evaluated from a gynecologist to confirm the diagnosis.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

I have exactly same problem, and I have gone to gynecologist 3 times, but she can't find anything. May be this pain is normal ?