hurts to be horny ?

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

hurts to be horny ?

hello !! this is a strange one i think im 19 and in a  steady relationship  with the last 4 years, with the last couple of months iv been getting a pain in my vagina leading up to sex, excuse my rudeness now but the best way of putting it is wen i get horny it hurts ? but once sex starts im fine? iv beeen to my doctor and checked for any sti^s  and all tests were negetive and im nt pregnant, does anyone wats going on? i need help :(
Tags: hurts, horny, sex
Usually pain during the initial stages of penetration is due to UTI and vaginal infection or vaginitis, a tight vaginal wall, sores at the mouth of vagina or vestibulitis, vulvodynia or a dry vagina (frictional injury), thrush or fungal infection. You should get it evaluated from a gynecologist to confirm the diagnosis.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

I have exactly same problem, and I have gone to gynecologist 3 times, but she can't find anything. May be this pain is normal ?
It hurts really bad when I get horny.  I've recently had a small yet deep hole on the right side of my urethral opening and i don't know if that has anything to do with it.

I was told that it could have be a second vagina, cancerous, and/or i might NOT be able to have children. (Doctors don't have an answer for it)

I no longer have the hole but i still have the pains around that area (RIGHT SIDE) when i have sex. Also when i get horny I still hurt. ='-(

Someone Please Help.... I Need Answers Quick???
KTowne Hellllo 17 weeks! :) Comment
23 mins ago
specialmom commented on Saw the babies again ...
Risa615 commented on Saw the babies again ...
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals