i have had my period three times this month..
i just had sex for the first time last month. we used protection and everything and i know im not pregnant but this month i have had my period three times. the second time i got it i thought it might have just been because i was sick, but now im on the third time and unlike the first time there were only 4 days in between that i didnt have it, last time it was a week. please tell me if i should be concerned and what my problem is. thank you
Is the bleeding heavy?  There is definatly something going on because you are not supposed to bleed that much. I'm not sure what it could be. Maybe endoemtriosis? It wouldn't hurt to make an appointment with your GYN and see what is going on. You don't want to end up losing too much blood and getting anemic.
yes see your gyn!! i had the exact same problem. my period started 3 times this month as well. it first started on march 3 ended march 9, started march 12 ended march 16 and started again march 19...it only ended on sunday march 25. i went to my gyn did tests and nothing came up. my doc said that it might be my hormones are out of balanced. so he sent me for blood work...well see...
i had my period two times already but now its like brown its not blood & its real light.. not like my normal period
Are you sure it was your period?  How heavy was it.  You may have bleed because it was the first time you had sex.  
i did bleed at first.. but then a week later i got my period then it stopped for a week then i got it again then wen it stopped i had sex again & now its a brownish color ..
How old are you?   Are you old enough to drive and get to the doctors without having to tell your parents?  I think you need to be checked
im only seventeen..i dont know what to do im really scared..
Can you talk to your mother or maybe another adult that you feel comfortable with? A teacher, school counselor, a friends mother? I don't think it's so serious that you need to get to the ER or anything like that, but you should get checked out. Have you ever had a pap before? I think that is something you should have done, especialy now that you are sexualy active. And I would hold off with having sex untill you get checked just to be safe. It sounds like that may have played some part in with what is wrong? I'm not sure.
I'm sorry I couldn't help much.
are your periods regular? when i was a teen, i was very irregular, and i don't remember the specifics, but i do remember that when i lost my virginity my period did something weird like that right after. your gyn can help you, and you should see one anyways since you're sexually active now. you may also want to consider going on the pill... the dr can help you with making this decision. i loved being on the pill. my periods became much lighter, as did cramps. and i became so regular i could predict the hour my period would start (which was a huge change from previously when i would get it every 3 to 7 weeks). and when you combine the pill with condoms, your chances of getting pregnant are practically zero. i don't know your age or family situation, but you can see a gyn without your parents knowing. (my mom offered to take me when i was 17, but i decided to go on my own). and many women's health clinics will see you for practicially no cost.
I don't think it is normal at all to be bleeding at different times of the month..Is there anything different you have been taking lately that could be messing up your cycle, like taking BC pills at different or irregular times? Rapid weight fluxuation? New type of BC? I think you should at least, talk with your OB/GYN or Doc. Take care!
no thank you all so much you really did help.. i feel a lot better & not so nervous so thank you
This happened to me one time.  My issue was that a cyst had burst and made me have continuous bleeding.  It was pretty heavy at times.  This could be a possibility.
I'm only jsut 18 and i've had my period twice in a month on more than one occassion.

It's pretty normal.

But my period are seriously out of whack. Sometimes i don't have them for like one - four months. The bleeding is heavy or light. Normaly very heavy.

I went to my doctor and i went for an ultrasound. In my case i had polycistic syndrone (don't know how to spell that!) which is apparently /very/ common. I'm not doing it justice, but apparently it's just when your hormones are inbalanced. Nothing very scary or serious.
The way to find out if you have it or not is to go to your doctor and talk to him/her (obviously) and go for an ultrasound. If your ovaries have cists then you may have it.

Appart from irregular periods. Bad skin, being overweight and overhairy are symptoms that /may/ occour from it.

All in all. If you bleed strangley again - go to your doctor.
I have a  question . I am 25 and i have never missed a period or had anything wrong with my period . Back in november I had to have my right ovary removed had a sis on it and the sis damaged my ovary .well it is now april and within the last month I have had my period three months would that have anything to do with my ovary being gone . thanks
MY WIFE PERIODS LAST CONTINUOUS ALL MONTH. IM TELLING HER TO GET SEEN TO BUT SHE WONT. WE STILL MANAGE SEX (MESSY). WE HAVE 4 KIDS, YOUNGEST 6 MONTHS, SHE ON CONTRACEPTIVE IMPLANT.HELP HELP
I have had my period 3 times this month they are about 3 to 5 days apart but what is wrong with me? I had sex when i got off my first period then 3 days later it started back up again then it stopped then started up again 4 days later. i haven't had sex since, i'm stressed out and don't no what to do. I feel like my periods have been really heavy. what are the symptoms of anemia or having a cyst? please help i'm completely stressed and cant talk to anyone about it.
thanks!
ok well im 20, i have a hubby.. but anyways.. on this sept i bleed 3 time.. and i dont know what is going on.. my and my hubby been trying to have a baby for about 3 years.. but nothing.. so i dont know what is going on. i dont know if i should call the doc or do every girl go there this. my and my hubby did have sex about 2 week ago.. but i dont know why am i bleeding.. i would love if someone will tell me what should i do...

Thanks you

Bonnie
I have been having my pd for 3 times the last 2 months. I am on the pill, and yes, sometimes I do forget to take it at the exact time. I'm not sure if this is the reason. But my pd's will last for....around 3 days then go away. I do have sex, not alot, but I know I"m not pregnant, I'm not overweight, but I am extremely stressed because of school. Do u think that this could possibly be a factor? Or are my chances greater of having a cyst?

Thx [:
i have had my period for a month now and i think its because i missed my birth control a couple times, but i have done that before and it has never lasted this long...im not sure if its worse this time, an i have also recently found a small painful bump that is located low next to my pelvic bone near the hip joint!...im in college in the middle of no where in NY so its kind of difficult to get to a doctor i was just wondering if anyone had any advice...thank you
IT IS VERY IMPORTANT FOR ALL OF YOU TO GO SEE A DOCTOR IF YOUR PERIOD IS OFF..... VERY IMPORATNT my aunt ignored long lasting periods (month long) and she no longer is able to have children..... dont know the details but thats the basics
im 21 and i had my period three times this month as well and first it came on nov 1 went off around the 8 had sex about the 10th came back on the 13th and went off on the 16 had sex on the 19 and came right back on the 21. Help me please.
My period has been on for about 3 months im only 17 not sexually active and very scared. It is really heavy and it seems as if the blood is just pouring out omg what should I do!
hey everyone
i'm 18 years old and ive had my period three times this month
and im extremely freaked out like what am i suppose to do i get my period every 3 days for a week at a time, this cant be normal and its been happening since well i hate to say it my abortion last may. I havent had sex or anything since than and im just so freaked out im getting a pap test next week i was suppose to last week but i was on my period so i couldnt, what should i except??
im soooo worried my last pap test was when i was pregnant and it said i was clean but now im startiong to really be worried about it please someone help it like as for the tampon issue of it, its not good
please help!!!
alright so i am 18,iamsexually active, but i remeber i didnt get my period for like2 or almost 3 months, and then i got it, it wasn't heavy or to brutal. but ever since the end of septemeber i got it and its beenon and off ever since,  at the begning it was normal heavy when i first got it then ever since, i rarley pool in the morning and i just leakallthe time. and its frustrating and annoying,anything? anyone know or been in this sameposition?!?!
I am having almost the same problem.. my period was about a week and a half late at the end of november.. it finally came, lasted about 2 days and then i started hemmoraging. It went away for about a day and a half and then i had sex with my boy firend and it came back nice and strong again.. it was back for about 2 days and its been about a week and just now i woke up from a nap and am bleeding again! Any Suggestions?
I am 19, and having the same problem as the first girl, I have my period for the second time this month and its not a normal colour and she said "brownish", i have regular periods, and i have been sexually active for over a year now. should i wait it out see what happens, or go see a doctor (whom i never seem to get any results from)??
I have also been getting huuuge headaches and was wondering if the two could be linked?
I am also like to do things the natural way, im quite healthy too.
Any information on this would be very helpful.
thank you.
Hi im 13 almost 14. im still a virgin. i have been very concerned about my period...i have had my period 3 times between januay 1st and febuary 2nd . the 1st time i was like okay im on my period and just did the usual stuff... the second time i got confused and was like maybe im early and i had craps...the 3rd time which is now i have heavy bleeding..realy bad craps to where i want to cry and its hard to eat and drink and when i do my stomach hurts more and more. so im getting very concerned that it will keep happening..what should i do im scared
I am 18 years old and I have had my period constantly. This has been going on four about 6 months. My period usually lasts 15 to 20 days, stops, then 2 days to 2 weeks later I have it again. I  do not have sex. I have cramps so bad that I cant even get out of bed sometimes. I am on birth control but the birth control pill is not helping at all. What do you think I should do?
yes see your gyn!! i had the exact same problem. my period started 3 times this month as well. it firstFirst progesterone mc10
First-testosterone mc started on march 3 ended fab9, started fab 18 ended fab 27 and started again march 5...it only ended on sunday march 12. i went to my gyn did tests and nothing came up. doc plz help me..............
im going through the same thing also i am 20 and when i first got my period i was 11 and it has been irregular for years like i would get it be on it for 7 days then i wudnt get it for like 4-6 months then just last year in nov it started to become regular i wud get it once a month each month well this month i got it on march 3 i was done it on the 9 then i got it again on the 13th went to the doctor on the 16th she did a urine test to c if i was pregnant or had been pregnant came back negative and she did an std test with the urine and sent me for blood work to get tested for the rest of the stds and other things and said the results wont be back for two weeks and she told me that i need to have a pap test asap and she sent me for an ultra sound for my pelvic which i had to make the appointment and i go on april 22nd well anyways i was done my period on the 17th and then i got it again on the 22 so yesterday i went to go see a diff doctor and he told me to follow up with my first doctor and that i have to see a gynocologist and i told him how my first doctor didnt wanna put me on any birth control till all my test come bak and he agreed and said when i follow up with her to make shure i tell her to book an appointment with a gynocologist which i will but i am really scared and freakin out and my test results wont be back till next tues can someone please telll me whats wrong im really scared and freaked out i just wanna no whats wrong i cant stand the waiting:( please someone help
I had got my period in the beginning of feb. I had unprotected sex the day after it was over. Than I caught it again at the end of feb. Which was the 28 into march the 4. I had unprotected sex again on the 11 of that month. Now I bleeding again, but when I had it I had serious cramps but when I wake up I thought I would be bleeding a lot but I'm not how is this possible could I be pregnant? Because when I was preganant before I was bleeding but they told that's because the baby is in the uterus and the lining of the uterus starts to bleed and I had to be on bed rest. But I did not take a pregnancey test.
I had my periods 1st week of this month. I'm still a virgin &never had sex before. Me and my boyfriend had done some sexual activity. After he ***'d it was dry on his penis although i was rubbing my vagina against him. The next day i had brown discharge coming out that i've never seen before. The day after that i now have my periods and its running heavy and its the 2nd time of this month. Could this mean im pregnant even though i haven't had sex? Im so worried.
I got my period on feb 27 & it over on march 4. I want to know if I will see it again in march or april? Because I have not seen my period yet.
am having a period almost one months can you pls tell me what to do..
im only 15 years old , and i am on my peirod again this is the 3rd time within a month and a half ! the first time i wasnt bleeding that heavy , and the 2ed time i wasnt ither, but now that im on it again for the 3rd time im bleeding reallllly heavy and im starting to get annoyed, like ? i have pretty bad craps , and i usally dont get them and if i sit a certen way it really hurts , what should i do .
ok im 16 me and my boyfriend have sex pretty regularly we have been together a while. anyways im on birth control and just started 3 months ago. well last night i got off my period and wasnt bleeding and we had sex the next day then about an hour later i started heavy bleeding again. Its like everytime i get turned on i bleed. this doesnt make sense what is wrong with me i bleed all the time now. so i decided to skip my fourth week on birthcontrol sense i was already bleeding and start a new pack and it didnt help i still bled and now im on the the second week of a new pack and still bleeding
i had my period the first week of june and i had it again the las week of june 28-1. my period is normally 7 days.  i got a bad cramp in my lower back and lower stomach the last week of july. i found out i was pregnant durning that las week. i was 5 wks. so yes there is a possibility you could be pregnant. you do need to see a doctor.
I am 14 and have had my period 3 times in 5 weeks... It is starting to freak me out.. The one from October 16 to the 23 was like my normal period.. Than 9 days later, on November 2 it came back but not really heavy & it lasted till November 7 and went away for 10 days and now, November 19, it came back again a little heavier than the 2nd one.. What in the world is going on? I've also been stressed & have had bad headaches that nothing will help... What is wrong with me? Anyone know?
I had mine 5 times this month, it's your hormones, I suggest getting your Thyroid checked.
hi i need help, i had my periods on my normal date on the 9th, i gt second periods same month on 15th thn brownish dischsrges or blood came out. I gt my third 1 on 1st. Could i b pregnent or sick, bt i hv bn taking pills for nose bleedng to bring back blood i hv lost pls help
hey, i'm 21 and i've been severely anemic since i was in 7th grade and i just wanted to let You know the symptoms. Having Your period does not help at all, because of the loss of blood, but regular symptoms are fatigue, dizziness, shortness of breath, weakness, and headaches (sometimes as bad as migraines and can have temporary loss of vision). It's nothing to really worry too too much about, just take care of Yourself. Consider what You consume and maybe even consider taking iron pills.

i have had my period 3 times in the last five weeks and have been freaking out. My husband and i had sex for the first time and i took a Plan B pill afterwards (just in case). i knew that would probably mess me up, but the more i read, the more i think that maybe that the sex is messing with me as well. I'm so irregular now already that i am afraid to get on a bc pill.
I HAD MY PERIOD THE FIRST WEEK OF MARCH THEN 3 MORE TIMES AFTER THAT BUT THEY ONLY LASTED 2 DAYS A PIECE BUT I HAVEN'T GOTTEN MY PERIOD FOR APRIL YET
Me and my boyfriend have sex very regularly . I am on birth control , but I have missed a few days . I had my normal period at the begging of March , then I started bleeding about the third week in for about two days , then it turned brown for about 4 days. I've normally started by now .. Is there a possibly that I may be pregnant ?
i am 18 year old and i have a question.my period is normal it lasts only 5 days and i am sexualy active.on august my period came down normal as usual but its now september and my period came down dhe 1day of september until the 5th but its still september and my period came down again on  the 18.it very unusual because this has never happened before.and now that my period is cominq down again it really hurts but not as cramps it just simply hurts wen i go to the bathroom i get this really bad cramp and den it goes away i would like to know if this is normal????
I'm Nadia I had my period on the 11th of September 2011 regular and light. Here it is the 21st and a week without bleeding, my discarge was a pinkish color I don't get it why am I bleeding if I had A period already this month?
I'm Taylor, and I'm having simila problems. I have had my period three times this month and it's very unusual for me because I normally have regular periods and about two weeks ago I had sex for the first time and it was about three days after my period and the day after we had sex I noticed I was bleeding and I thought it was because itHaley I don't know how you could tell your grandparents me and Eli got together. It's been a joke this whole time. Me and him never had sex. I just wanted to see Wat you would say. I would never do that to my body. And I can't believe you would be like that to me. After all that we have been through I pull a little prank and this is what you do? I'm very upset by this was my first time and then it went on for about five days and then it quit and then we did it again and I started bleeding again for about six days and I stopped but then we had sex a few weeks ago and then I started again. Im becoming extremely worried and I don't know what is wrong. Does anyone know?
I had my period on dec 1 thru 5 then I went a week not being on it then I started up again at first it was brownish and then it started to turn red. It did that for about 4 days tnen it quit for 3 three now im bleedong heavy! What could it be
I'm only fourteen and this is happening to me.....HELP im scared its something bad like cancer...
ERIN YOTE... pls tell me what was wrong with you, i recently had the exact thing! ***@****
I had sex wid my boyfriend on 15th and after that i immediately took unwanted 72.After that my periods started on 29th and it didnt stopped and this is the third week that i am going through this problem.I went for a checkup but Gyn said that its hormone problem as i took high dose medicine.But still i  am a bit scared that why is this happening.Please help me out.
Stress is one of the causes for menstrual spotting, its normal and is inbetween periods. Lolz I LOOKED IT UP! ;D http://womenshealth.about.com/cs/breastcance1/a/bleedingbetween.htm
I start my period on may 5. It lasted 5 days. Then i started again may 27 it lasted five days. & now i am on my period again. Is this normal,?
Guess what Virgin  Blue, you can still get pregnant when your boyfriend rubs his penis on your vagina.  Keep that creepy thing away from your hole!  It's going to get you in trouble!!!
I had sex with my boyfriend three times without protection. This was my first time and his. We used the pull out method... And I'm sure I'm not pregnant cuz I got my period three times in six weeks, I thought maybe there is something wrong with me cuz this has never happened to me before. It was the same as my normal period just not nearly as bad... I need help. I dunno whats wrong with me. My dad thinks I'm pregnant but I'm pretty sure I'm not... Help?
im 17 im on birth control and im sexually active but i was wondering if it was bad to have a period 3 times in one month? i had it on june 1- june 5, june 8- june 11, and now im on it, but i started on june 29. is that bad? and yes they all have been heavy
Hi there, Ive had my period 3 times in 6 weeks, my last period ended 4 days ago and im spotting again, could this mean im pregnant? I had an abortion 7 months ago and just stopped taking b.c about 3 months ago, its kinda making me nervous, heeelpp!
I've had my period this month 3x now I'm scared dnt know what's going on I'm 29 yrs old what should I.do
Hey, i am 18 and starting to freak out! My periods have never been regular until about March. I was getting 1 period every month around the same time. My periods have always been heavy lasting about a week. I never have a lot of pain. I got my period August 25-31. I had protected sex September 8 then got my period again on September 10-15. Both where like normal periods. Just recently I got my period AGAIN on September 28 until now. It started out as a brown discharge. Its not really heavy but enough for me to wear a pad. I also believe I had a stomach virus because I had really bad Diarrhea for about 2 days. I know that I have PCOS but does this mean I have a hormonal imbalance or something more serious? I am calling my gyn tomorrow to make an appointment. Someone please help!
Hey. Using the pull out method is not a good method at all! Guys have what they call pre-*** which can get you pregnant just as easily as if he was to *** inside of you. Having sex can throw your period off. Just in case I would recommend getting a pregnancy test. Take two just in case. If negative I would recommend going to a gyn doctor to make sure nothing is wrong. It could be a hormonal imbalance or something more serious. They will probably want you on birth control. Hope this helps!
I had my period  in January around the  20th but I missed  feberarys  period then I got it in march around the 15th but it was spotting . This happened for about  three days then it stopped. Then a day later I got   A regular period for     About 4. Days  than I began. Spotting agin and then another period came. I had 3period with I between  spotting  wich stopped around the 26th  of march my friend told me to go to the doctor and my boyfriend offered  to drive me to the clinic  but I m scared of what they might tell me. I took two pregnancy test both negative so what other option that's something wrong with me any clues
I had a iui about a month ago. Two weeks later my first pregnancy test was negative the next day I tookvmy second one. My cycle came on after that. That would be the last week of march. My cycle came on again today. My periods are very regular. When I came on last month  my period lasted 4 days instead of 5-6. It was very light also. Its like it wasn't even on. My breast usually gets sore before I come on. Well they decided to get sore after I went off and now I'm on again. What should I do
I'm 14 and I got it 3 time this month and the month before, its not because os sex or something, Idk wat to do my mom said she will take me to a Dr. I think its normal, well i learned in school that you only bleed after sex for once mybee(: and you stop getting ur period.
Im 17, have been on the pill for years and had no problens until now. This month ive had 3 periods already.. they come and are only about 5 days apart if that. Please help, whats your opinion?
I have had the pill injection when i first had it i never had a period for 6 weeks then i came on a perood i went back to see the nurse 8 weeks later and she gave me a second pill injection but im still on my period i have been on it for 3 months now i have spoken to the nurse and she said i will have to bear with it i also spoke with a doctor and he said to speak to the nurse but i have done this i also having hot sweats and all ways tired please help im 45 years old and all this only started when i had the pill injection i had the marina coil be for then but had that took out and didnt have anything else untill the injection this july and had another one in september i had the coil took out over a year ago
Hi i am 20 years old and I've been having sex regularly. But this last month has been real strange I've had my period 3 times from Oct.11 - November 5. After my first period i had sex and my boyfriend came inside of me on accident so, i took the plan b pill 12 hours later. Then i got the second period and was like yes not pregnant but now i just got it again and I'm a little worried. I can't go to any doctors i don't have money like that I'm a college student with a part time job for the holidays. Should i be worried?
i am on my third period for the month as well.....you need to see a doc as soon as possible and plus u are young go before it's to late...u may be different than me but then and again u can be having the same problem, i won't share my results with u but i will advice u to see a doctor.
Hey guys I got my period twice since September now it's thrice,and I hv fatigue well I think so I've been sleeping a lot lately ,is it normal?im only 12