irregular periods but ttc
Feb to march was a 32day cycle, march to april was a 29day cycle and april to june was a 44day cycle. I spotted on may 9-11 for 3 days very light didn't need to wear tampon or pad but got my period june 8. My cycles r always 5-6days long with heavy bleeding and bad cramps and they always come at the end of EVERY month. Once may 9-11 came around my body changed and it threw me off. Im trying to have a baby but I dont know when I ovulate. When my period didn't come in may my doctor gave me prenatal vitamins to take. I forgot what its for. Does it help get me pregnant? Can some1 calculate when I ovulate so ill know? It might b to late, I dont know.
You need to first get the cause of irregular periods identified. The cause of irregular periods could be due to hormonal imbalance, stress, chronic illness, polycystic ovarian disease, thyroid gland disorders or diseases, pituitary gland tumors or cyst, galactorrhea, prolactinomas etc. You should consult a gynecologist and get examined and investigated as soon as possible to know the exact cause of all these episodes.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

I didn't get my period yet for july so I dont know when its going to come. Yesterday evening i threw up, had high fever but my body was cold, I had a bad headache, and lost of appetite and diarrhea. Sorry tmi. Today I still feel alil nausea but haven't three up again since yesterday. I have been having unprotected sex all through june and somewhat of july. Im not sure whats going on with me.