lactating
If I squeeze my boob a cloudy liquid comes out of my nipple I am not nor have I ever been pregnant
Go see the dr.. my sis had that going on and she had a staff infection.. the dr kept saying she was fine but then it started giving her sores and then finally he did something.. but that's not saying that's what going on with u.. is a woman u hang with a lot pregnant? If so ur body could be "synching" with hers like periods do
Hi there.  Welcome to the forum.  Is it painful?  If there is an infection, usually it is quite painful.

I had this myself and it is called prolactemia.  My hormones were out of balance and I was producing too much estrogen.  I had hypothyroidism at the time.  This means my thyroid was slow. Other symptoms were subtle weight gain, dry skin, fatigue, low level depression.

Another common cause of prolactemia is something that often goes hand in hand with low thyroid function and hormonal issues is an issue with the pituitary gland.  Sometimes women can have a small benign (non cancerous) tumor there that causes the issue.  I had an MRI to determine if I had this when I had prolactemia.  

For me, it self regulated.  Things like regular exercise, a good diet, much rest helped bring things back under control.

Do you take hormone birth control pills by the way??  

So, I'd consult your physician about this.  Not in a panicy something huge is wrong kind of way but rather a 'let's get to the bottom of this kind of way."  

Now if the discharge is colored or bloody, please do see your doctor right away.  There is a slight chance that cancer can produce lactation of this nature.  

Get checked out by your doc sweetie is what I'm trying to say.  good luck