Women's Health Community
large discharge clumps.
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

large discharge clumps.

okay so ive never had a good track record with sex. my first time was with someone i didnt know(i used protection. )
and then months later i started seeing this guy, who never used protection. after sex with him, my discharge became really heavey and developed a different smell, i didnt think anything of it though, cause i was fifteen. then i started seeing other people, sleeping with other people until i met this guy i thought i was inlove with. i was seventeen and me and him only had sex twice the whole time we dated cause i was scared. but while we were dating i started experiancing weird symptoms. like, cramps, weird smell, extreeaam back pain, and large discharge clumps in the toilet, the size of about a nickle, and cottage cheezy. so i called my mom, and she said i was either pregnant or had a vd. when i went to emergency they said that it  was PID, which is caused when a yeast infection/std isnt treated, and can cause you to become infertal, and makes you a candidated for cervical cancer.
so they gave me my pills, explained i most likely had had the clap and didnt know, and sent me on my way.
my mom, and the nice docter said that i had most likely got it form my boyfriend ( who had never been faithful, and i had always allowed it ) and told me to dump him. i did and now im dating this sweetboy and we have a very active sex life. its been almost two weeks since we've had intercourse, but today after i used the bathroom, i found two little discharge clumps in my toilet, and again they were cottage cheezy. i can feel the discharge in my panties and my back  is sore.
wtf !
what do i do, whats wrong with me ?