large discharge clumps.
okay so ive never had a good track record with sex. my first time was with someone i didnt know(i used protection. )
and then months later i started seeing this guy, who never used protection. after sex with him, my discharge became really heavey and developed a different smell, i didnt think anything of it though, cause i was fifteen. then i started seeing other people, sleeping with other people until i met this guy i thought i was inlove with. i was seventeen and me and him only had sex twice the whole time we dated cause i was scared. but while we were dating i started experiancing weird symptoms. like, cramps, weird smell, extreeaam back pain, and large discharge clumps in the toilet, the size of about a nickle, and cottage cheezy. so i called my mom, and she said i was either pregnant or had a vd. when i went to emergency they said that it  was PID, which is caused when a yeast infection/std isnt treated, and can cause you to become infertal, and makes you a candidated for cervical cancer.
so they gave me my pills, explained i most likely had had the clap and didnt know, and sent me on my way.
my mom, and the nice docter said that i had most likely got it form my boyfriend ( who had never been faithful, and i had always allowed it ) and told me to dump him. i did and now im dating this sweetboy and we have a very active sex life. its been almost two weeks since we've had intercourse, but today after i used the bathroom, i found two little discharge clumps in my toilet, and again they were cottage cheezy. i can feel the discharge in my panties and my back  is sore.
wtf !
what do i do, whats wrong with me ?
Go back to your doctor.  It's possible that you have another STI or the first didn't clear properly.  Or you have a yeast/thrush infection.

You need to be checked out.
gross