late period + abdominal cramps for a week
i've been really worried for the past couple of weeks. my period is late and i've recently stopped using the pill. mainly just because i didn't fill my next prescription because I was swamped with work and school.
For the past week or so i've had abdominal cramps and pains like you would get before your period..but no period has come. I also have very heavy vaginal secretions... which feel like it could be my period.. and I check and it's not.
maybe i should just get a pregnancy test and see for myself, but i was wondering what else it could be before I scared myself with that.
It could just be your hormones fluctuating from the discontinuing of the pill, but you should check with a preg. test. Use the first urine of the morning for more accuracy. I had cramping with both of my pregnancy's but it subsided after a few weeks. It's those nasty hormones, again. Good luck to you and How long since your period was due?
its been about a week. it may be psychological but i feel like i am bloated too.           you think i'm pregnant?
Well, hard to say unless you take a test. But if you had unprotected sex after you quit taking the pill it's possible. How long have you been off the pill? It could also be your stress, too.
k im going to get a pregnancy test. cuz i'm pretty sure i am
Best of luck to you. I'm sure things will work out either way. If it's negative in the morning, you may wait a few more days and retest if your period hasn't began.  Keep us posted. This is a wonderful support forum.
i am so confused i am a month and a half late for my period which are regular i have taken three hpt and they all say negative. my stomach is bloated but kinda hard my nipples are more erect and bigger, i have headaches, get warm and cold, pee more than usual am tired all the time and crave healthy food weird. i am wondering is it possible for some women to not show up on the hpt unitl a few months. occasionally get sharp/cramps also any info would be helpful thanks
                                                       confused in florida
I am going through the same thing right now too, im 18 me and my boyfriend do have unprotected sex cause we are kinda trying for a baby. But i was supposed to get my period on the 6th and now im two weeks late. i have had mild cramping pains in my lower stomach, very tired, and i get hot fashes... and i am very moody over nothing most of the time... i have taken two pregnancy tests and they come back negative. so im not sure if i am or not i am gonna take another test...but anyone have any advice???

_DANA_
I have the same thing cramps, tender breasts, bloating 2.5 weeks late, sweating and have taken a bunch of preg tests and am neg. YES you can be preg as i did not show up on the pee test until i was almost 2.5 months late with my first child. Its hard if you have been trying w/o success to wait to find out. I feel like i am preg now and hope to be but with lots of stress that cabe a factor..

Mary
i have the same too...i get cramps and i feel so sick sometimes but what scared me most was when i had my period for like 4 days that i went to the beach a couple days after i got it and i went to the bathroom and blood came out not a lot but it scared me...I still get cramps and i go pee a lot and i am always tired!! i am scared am i pregnant? can ANY ONE help? should i take a preg. test? or am is it jus meesing with my HEAD!!??
i am a week late and have had no pains. last time i had sex was just after my periods had stopped so about a month ago and it was unprotected. last 2 weeks have been holidays and i didnt eat much or exercise and now that school has started as well as dancing i have been so tired like i usually am when im at school. is this just stress or could i be pregnant?
I am 10 days late, I'm bloated, have back pain, stomach cramping, light headed at times, tired all the time, sensative to smells and I have taken seven hpt and all say NOT PREGNANT.... What could be going on?  Is it possible that it wouldn't show up on an hpt yet? Please help.... I lost a baby in June of this year and have had regular every 32 day periods since August... my husband and I really want another baby..... what do you suggest I do?
I missed my period, which usually starts on the 26th every month. It has been 2 weeks since then. I had some morning sickness, weakness, I felt tired, etc., etc., basically all the signs of pregnancy, but the pregnancy test kept coming negative. Yesterday evening I had bad stomach cramps, similar to the ones that I get when I am about to get my period. Today in the morning I got my period.
I do not know what caused such a delay which has never happened to me before. I am a student and have been stressed with my studies for several years now and nothing like this has ever happened.
Well, this is my story.
Im 2 weeks late, I have taken 6 tests all saying negative.  I have cramping like im going to have my period but nothing.  I'm going to the toilet more than ever.  I just want to know what's going on.  Any ideas?
im 18 and it's been 2 months since my last period, i get pain in my lower region and it seems like if my period is coming, i get discharge that makes me think is my period but when i check is not, my breast feels tender, do you think i could be pregnant? i would love any ideas because i do exercises and while im doing them i get lower stomach pain like cramps and i wanna know in case it could affect my pregnancy in case i am
you seem to know what your talking about...and i need some advice. I usually get my period on a Wednesday it is now Sunday. Me and my boyfriend always have protected sex, and i missed a few of my bc pills...could this by why i'm late? i've taken 2 tests and both where negative.
I have mild cramps in my stomach and pain in my back and sides . I missed my period and my breast are sore ....I'm starting to get more and more sleepy. I have headaches and I do pee a lot too I did not take a test yet .........idk what's going on .help
I am on the miriena And have been experiencing preg symptoms a lot lately!  My breasts are so tender and feel swollen, and I have been having headaches really bad, I'm very moody, certqain foods just don't taste right and today I started cramping but no period!  I had a small dischrage about two weeks ago, but it was extremely light and lasted two days.  Could I be pregnant?  I am scared because I have the iud! Please help
I've been having close to the same symptoms. I've been cramping for over a week now, my lower stomach is getting hard, I'm late for my period. I've been off the pill for 2, almost 3 months now. I went to the ER 3 days before I was supposed to start my period &i had a pee test done, it said I wasn't pregnant. They sent me home &told me it was probably the start of my period. Now I am peeing every 2 hours, when I try to lay out my stomach hurts really bad to where I'm only out for 5 mins. So pretty much I'm thinking I could be pregnant after my research I've done. Should I go back to the ER &see if they will try something else like a blood test or something?! Oh, I have had an ovarian cyst before but I had way different symptoms that what I'm having right now. Please help!!! You can email me at ***@**** if you have any answers. Thanks.
I have just met this guy and we have been dating for a month now.... We have had unprotected sex but I had my period... 1 week after I had my period I was exsperiencing pain in my stomach and nasous everytime I eat and wake up. I'm due for my period this week but just the other day I was having like the brown spotting towards the end of a period and it just stopped... Im confused cause I had taken 2 preg tests and both came back negative.... Could I be pregnate or should I wait a little while longer??
im 20 years old and have been experiencing pain in my abdominal area. as well as other things:
there will also be times where i feel very sick to the point where i am actually throwing up just a little in my mouth(sorry kinda gross)
i go to the bathroom a lot as well.
lower back pain.
headaches.
tired all the time.
incredibly moody.
heavy amount of clear sticky discharge (sorry tmi)
also for the past 2 months i have had a white milky looking discharge coming from my breasts.
i am also a week late on my period. the other things started before my late period.
i stopped taking my birth control about a 1 1/2 months ago. do you think im pregnant? can anyone help?