menstrual delayed problem
the same with this situation My period is 2 months late. I haven't ever been this late. I have no pain, no spotting, no sores, regular bowel movements, no soreness or redness, no stinky discharge and am almost positive I am not pregnant. I am so confused. I have been stressed but I don't think that stressed. I don't have the signs of any STD's but I need some comfort.I'm worried about it. But I am totally worried. I don't have any signs and symptoms of anything. When I have sex it doesn't hurt. And I don't bleed. There is no discomfort at all. Somebody please give me some ideas. Please let me know what could be going on with my body. I am scared. Thanks
With concern
Mharich
Hi there.  Our periods are such a pain when here but then when they don't show up . . .   also a pain!  Being a woman is rough!  LOL  So, periods can be significantly delayed which is really our body's having a long cycle.  I had this--  period was every 3 to 4 months.  My issue was two fold---  my thyroid was working slowly (called hypothyroidism) and I also had a hormone imbalance (my body was naturally producing too much estrogen).  It was for about a year and a half that I had these issues and then I went back to normal.  So, probably the best thing to do is to wait until it has been 3 months since a period and then see your doctor.  They like women to have periods at least every three months.  It also could be things like stress, illness, changes in routine, etc.  They'll help find the reason.  good luck
Have you went to the doctors to check it out if not you should just to be safe