Women's Health Community
misscarried and hcg levels are 3000 and still testing positive for preg...
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

misscarried and hcg levels are 3000 and still testing positive for pregnancy

Hi I miscarried on oct  21st and I went to my ob gyn on nov 3rd and he did blood work for my hcg levels and they game back 3,000 they were 2,000 and he did a urine test for pregnancy and it came back positive I'm not sure what to think is this all normal my doc said he's not sure what is going on please help Im so confused.
thanks Lynn
Related Discussions
5 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I would ask him to do an ultrasound, and go from there I had a m/c last year it took my levels 2 weeks to go back to normal.  I don't know why your levels would be going up.  are they sure you did have a m/c.  my prayers are with you I know how hard it is to go through this.
Blank
It sounds to me like you got yourself pregnant again girly.  Ok you did not actually get "YOURSELF" pg LOL!!!!!!!!!  My dr told me when I had my m/c it is very common for ppl to have a m/c and while making sure the levels are going down OOPS - They start to go back up because they got pg.  I am with the last post.  Do an u/s to see what is going on in there.  Good Luck.
Blank
okay Thats a good idea I will see if I can make an appointment for wed or thurs but is it safe to be pregnant so soon
Blank
Yep!!!!!!!!   I use to work with a lady who had a m/c and 2 weeks later she was pg again and her daughter is now 23 or so.  It can happen.  Good Luck.  I hope it sticks with you.  Let us know when you visit the dr.
Blank
wow did not know that could happen so soon afterwards but hopefuly things will be better this time around I will let everyone know how things turn out
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Women's Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank