monistat 3 concern
so maybe two weeks ago i was on amoxicillin finished that and started itching so i was worried i had something, went to get checked they said i had bv and traces of yeast in my discharge so i finished my antibiotics for the bv and just started on saturday night my monistat 3 treatment, im on day two and the stuff that comes out is a yellow greenish discharge. is that normal?
This could be due to bacterial vaginosis or trichomoniasis if you are sexually active. The characteristic symptom of trichomoniasis infection is a heavy, frothy, yellow-green, fishy-smelling discharge from the vagina. The infection can also cause discomfort during sex, vaginal itching, pain when passing urine and occasionally stomach pains.

It is diagnosed by pelvic examination, swabs of the discharge and their culture sensitivity.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

i did get treated for the bv i took Metronidazole twice a day for seven days and i they also did the culture swab for trich that had came back with no traces of it, and only had traces of yeast and bv.
Hi! The exact same thing just happened to me. I took the Monistat a day after Metronidazol and now I have a yellowish-greenish itchy discharge. Do you remeber what happened?