my undies are always wet and i dont know why!
hey every day my undies are wet. when i get home from school i have to change my undies right away! they either have white stuff in them or  just are wet! at school i can feel my undies are wet and when i go shopping or out of the house, i need to take spair undies in my handbag. it happenes every few hours and it happenes every single day. their has not been a day when it does not happen! i hate it , it makes me feel uncomfotable!
should i see a doctor, is their a problem for this? im too scared to ask my mum to take me to the doctors
and my friends always say their getting it before their period but i get it every daY!
help pleaseeee :)
it might just be natural discharge you body might produce more then  other  i would suggest wearing a panty liner  and see a doc dont be embaressed and your mom  would probably  be one of the more understanding being a women and all  
but keep  panty liners in your purse there little and easy to tuck away
yeah but the thing is they would be annoying to wear!
but thankss :)
yeah but probably less annoying than having wet knickers all the time and less risk of it going through your clothes and showing a wet patch.

I'd also get over your embarrassment and go and see a doctor if you are concerned.  It's not like they haven't come across this sort of still before.
yeah its just that im embaresed to ask my mum, i shud see a doctor, but do u think their is anything that the doctor could give me that makes it go away?
do u know
It means you're very fertile. It's natural discharge. I wear panty liners every day, and sometimes I have to switch them through out the day. It's either panty liners or nasty underwear...take your pick...
hi i to have got the same problem. have u consulted a doc??? do u luk thinner????