my undies are always wet and i dont know why!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

hey every day my undies are wet. when i get home from school i have to change my undies right away! they either have white stuff in them or  just are wet! at school i can feel my undies are wet and when i go shopping or out of the house, i need to take spair undies in my handbag. it happenes every few hours and it happenes every single day. their has not been a day when it does not happen! i hate it , it makes me feel uncomfotable!
should i see a doctor, is their a problem for this? im too scared to ask my mum to take me to the doctors
and my friends always say their getting it before their period but i get it every daY!
help pleaseeee :)
it might just be natural discharge you body might produce more then  other  i would suggest wearing a panty liner  and see a doc dont be embaressed and your mom  would probably  be one of the more understanding being a women and all  
but keep  panty liners in your purse there little and easy to tuck away
yeah but the thing is they would be annoying to wear!
but thankss :)
yeah but probably less annoying than having wet knickers all the time and less risk of it going through your clothes and showing a wet patch.

I'd also get over your embarrassment and go and see a doctor if you are concerned.  It's not like they haven't come across this sort of still before.
yeah its just that im embaresed to ask my mum, i shud see a doctor, but do u think their is anything that the doctor could give me that makes it go away?
do u know
It means you're very fertile. It's natural discharge. I wear panty liners every day, and sometimes I have to switch them through out the day. It's either panty liners or nasty underwear...take your pick...
hi i to have got the same problem. have u consulted a doc??? do u luk thinner????