no period, negative test
Ok so im a week late, went to doctor and she took a preg test but it came back negative. She said it may be pregnancy or i may have a cyst on mmy ovary.
i had a cyst 3 years ago and they put me on a pill that is suppose to prevent cysts and i havent had a problem since. so the doc and i are very confused as to what is going on.
i have had mild tummy cramps but i have had a tummy virus 2 weeks ago so im not sure if its still from that? ive had no period at all this month, not even a drop and last month i bled twice. i do miss the pill on occasion and was on anti biotics last month when my husband and i made love.

So could i be pregnant and its just not showing (i havent really had symptoms) or can i have an unexplained cyst?
Was it a urine test or blood test the doctor took? If it was a urine, then I would go and have a blood test done since it's more accurate. A urine test taken in early pregnancy should really be done with first morning urine because it's most concentrated with hCG - taken later in the day you risk getting false negatives because your urine is diluted. If it was a blood test that was taken and that was negative then you're not pregnant and the most likely cause is perhaps a cyst since that has been an issue before.
it was a urine test.
for the last 2 days ive had mild cramps that come and go in my pelvic area and i pee alot more than usual! but no other signs. im so confused though, just wish i knew already!