period lasting for 2 weeks, and still going.....
i am 17 and i had sexual intercorse with my partner about 1 month ago without protection. Now i have been bleeding for 2 weeks straight, still going, and it hasnt been heavy. Its kind of light, and it usually happens in the morning or when were having sex. I havnt had any signs of pregnancy, and im really worried. Whats wrong? any answers?
have you been to the doctor yet, it could be a sign of an std. What ever you do don't let it go, go to the doctor
no, and im really scared of what my mom would say if i asked her. ive only been with two guys are you sure it could be an std?
I am having the same issue. I am going on my third week. I am having cramping, and bleeding. I went to the Dr. last week. My std test came back negative. I took a pregancy test (urine) and it was negative. I am currently on birth control,and I was constantly bleeding even on all 3 weeks of the active pills. My doctor suggested trying me on other birth control. But I have been on the same BC for 4 years. I have a gut feeling that trying another set of pills won't work. And my doctor hasnt suggested anything else to alleviate this..
yes I also suggest you see a doctor right away. The bleeding can suggest a std that has gone unnoticed, which can lead to PID or pelvic inflammatory disease. When PID goes untreated it can have long-term damaging results to your reproductive organs. But if its treated it can be helped. And the light bleeding, and cramping also suggests PID/STD. Talk to your mom, if you can't got to a local free clinic. It sounds like you are unger age and if so there are plenty of free clinics the can help you. Any pain during intercourse?
UPDATE !!!!!!!!!!!

i have no pain at all. It actually stopped bleeding, but what was it? That never happened to me before. Could it have been my period?  
Just wondering if you ever found out what it is? I had the same problem and its been a few days but now im spotting.
Im 14, and my period comes like every two months and lasts for about two weeks or more. what do i do?!
Im 47 years old and i have ben bleedig for 3 week now. could this be a im going thought my pre change. Or what could this be?
I have been on the same birth control for 8 years and been with the same partner for 3. No stds, and I'm not pregnant. Sometimes women can get an irritated knod that will bleed for weeks. A quick antibiotic and your find. Its common and usually related to vaginal infections if they dont get treated. So no need to freak out, just see your gyno as soon as you can
i need advice on period problems. HELP!!
what if im afraid to go to my obgyn, i have never been b4 and afraid to ask my mom and dont want to go. i have only had 5 periods and 13. my periods have been 3 weeks and not lot of blood but chunks when i p... is that normal?
I am 32, i have always had some what regular periods lasting about 4-5 day every 31 day the last 3 periods i have had have come every 60 days and lasting 3 weeks...I have just moved to a different city where the wait list to get into the DR is 2 months....what is going on.....no possible pregnancy my husband had a vesectomy 4 years ago
Birth control can make your periods irregular especially if you just started, stopped and restarted or missed pills. i had a period last over 2 weeks before i called my gyno and she said that its normal if your on birth control unless its excessively painful or heavy you shouldnt worry. if you are concerned go to see your gyno.
Well i am having the same problem, I am underage. and i had sex wiff my bf about 3 weeks ago and STILL have my period. I know i dnt have any stds because i got cheaked and he has only been with me and one other girl(who had never had sex before) So idk wat i should do! im a little worried
was it late the following month? mines started the 27th may ended 10th june now its 1st july and its late i had started back birth control pills on the 27 may went to my gyno , said that could be the reason, but i'll wait till the 10 july to see what happens