please help, chronic vaginal itching (its not std or yeast infection)

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

i'm 29, korean woman,
i have chronic vaginal itching. but its not std or yeast infection.
i've gone to many doctors and they didnt have a solution for me, .. im so desperate. its been a year with this problem
ive taken so many std tests and also got treated for yeast infection
but my vagina keeps itching forever.

im living in korea, and theres no doctor that knows what's causing this problem,
how sad...
maybe we dont have good doctors in this country.
i really need a solution.. please help, if you had similiar symtoms (symptoms) in the past and got cured..?

ill tell you how this happened,
it happened when i was traveling, i had sex with a man i was seeing at the time without condom(it was my first time without protection, i was stupid....), and i was so scared i would get pregnant, so i washed inside my vagina very deeply. and then next day, i got yeast infection symptoms, (i knew i would get yeast infection, im used to it.. but i didnt wanan get pregnant, so i washed like that at the time..)
anyway, i went to pharmacy there, and i had one big pill , canesten yeast infecton pill, pharmacist said its a big one, so one pill is enough.. so i inserted inside, and i felt less itching next day.. but wasnt all ok,, i came back to korea, in 3 days later, and i bought a new one,that had 7 pills.. and i inserted them.. i wasnt getting better.. and i bought a new set, maybe i bought 5 packs  that had 7 pills inside.. and stil wasnt getting any better.

and 8 months after that.. i went to doctor for the first time to get tested for std.. funny thing is.. there was nothing they found.. not even HPV... i got all tested.. theres no std i got..

but its itching like crazy,itching areas are - the vaginal lips area, and the opening of vagina, and sometimes inside the vagina,
i often have very white thick discharge. i know its different from normal vaginal discharge, because normal one is very weak colored white discharge.

people keep saying its yeast infection, but i know what yeast infection is like, ive had it many times before, and eachtime i inserted canesten pills i was ok in a week.. and i know its not that..

for my itching, i used all the creams, anti fungal, canesten, canesten plus, they didnt help, but only making it worse.

if its wet , its even more itchy. so i try to keep it dry all the time, but im still itching,

because no doctor is helping me, no doctor knows the cause here, so im only relying on anti-histamine pills so i wont be to much suffering from itchness..

i dont wana live like this, its been like a year now..

please help me.. there's no one that can help me in korea,

this is my first time to asking for help in medical things in english..
so i signed up for it today..

please help me..

and plus, the discharge has NO bad smell, it smells like normal one.
it seems like a yeast infection by d symptoms you have described.